Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo (357 Views)

FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by SiggyNG: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Update from

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of a federal university of health sciences in Otukpo L.G.A, Benue state.

This news was made public by Femi Adesina, the special adviser on media and publicity to the president, on Wednesday, November 18, after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting presided over by Buhari, The Cable reported.

He said, “I just like to announce that a draft bill for the establishment of a Federal University of Health Sciences was approved and is to be cited in Otukpo, Benue state."

https:///president-buhari-approves-establishment-of-new-federal-university-at-otukpo/

Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by SiggyNG: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
cool
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by Hashabiah: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by ahmthankgod(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Having a new university is not a problem neither even a project the main focus here in nigeria is where to continue after leaving university the president is just adding more unemployment to the company.
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by amzee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Its been long that i've been surprised.
Nairalanders should surprise me with 1k each UBA 2069729564
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by Maxymilliano(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
As we praise the President for this, we should also be aware that ASUU is spoiling for another strike as a result of government failure to meet up with demands by the academic union, which include adequate funding of existing universities.
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by JaneYave(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hospitals are dying, universities are being approved to train more personals. Where do we plan to fix them?
Re: President Buhari Approves Establishment Of New Federal University At Otukpo by Sixsigmahub: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Alexa play me speechless by Michael Jackson

(1) (Reply)

OAU @ 60 / Hi / Hello Room. I Want Questions Answered On Visa Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.