Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? (383 Views)

Let’s Have A Good Laugh (screenshots) / Just In Case You Need A Good Laugh / Read This If You Want To Have A Good Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by Observinho: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello folks...I just want a frank answer to this question. I just realized that there is this place I go to whenever I want to have a good laugh, and I am never disappointed. I'm kinda addicted to it already without knowing it. I know a lot of people might have different places to go to if they want some comic relief: watch a comedy movie, visit a hilarious friend, go to a comedy show or picnic, etc. But guess what, I don't have to travel that far to have a good laugh. I just need to log onto nairaland, straight to the comments section, and that's it. It is almost impossible to open any thread on nairaland without seeing some crazy ass comment that will make you laugh until you crack your ribs. I don't know if this is same with anyone else?
I would like to get your views in the comment section below. Where do you have to go to get cracked up?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by emorse(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
You came late bro. Nairaland used to be way more fun. How it has managed to remain the best still baffles me.
Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by Bola146(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nairaland is always number one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by Fahdiga(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seun's website. Nairaland
Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by NovesaTillie(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Twitter
Nairaland
Repeat cheesy
Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by DICKstractor: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided

Viewing centre and comments from man u fans on Manchester united official page

1 Like

Re: Where Is That One Place You Go To When You Want To Have A Good Laugh? by slickycee: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
It used to be nairaland but now comments are more annoying than funny.

Still searching.
When I see, I go update you

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Beauty Pageant Contestant Says Nigeria Got Her Independence In 1996 / American Vs Nigerian / Kenny Black Sings The Popular Gospel Song ONIDURO HIPHOP Ver (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.