Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] (2580 Views)

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
A young lady was reported to have run mad after she alighted from a Mercedes Benz car.

Loadedpulse has chanced on a video of a young beautiful lady who has gone mad and it’s sad. In the video, the unidentified lady went mad as soon as she alighted from a guy’s car(Benz).

The guy we are presuming to be her boyfriend quickly drove-off after dropping the lady somewhere in the streets. The incident is said to have happened in Nigeria today.

According to an eyewitness report, the yet to be identified fair lady “went mad at once after she stepped down from the Benz Car”.

Adding that some onlookers took her phone and made a call to his relatives who later came to the scene to get her into a different car so they take her for treatment.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/beautiful-lady-runs-mad-after-alighting-from-a-guys-benz-car-in-town-video/
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Nnamdinaija(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Benz and money ritual are like bubu and cows grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Gee64: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
The evil that yahoo boys do, will backfire on them in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin angry
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Cokahot: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have seen rx,IS. Now na benz. Well it's either she took loud,colorado,or na direct from ancestors. High voltage madness
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by emnite(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ladies and Benz
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2021
emnite:
Ladies and Benz

5&6
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by aimmoney9: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Boogyman557: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool . SOME MAD GIRLS CAN B PRETTY. ESPECIALLY DOES MAD YOUNG GIRLS. E GET 1 FOR MY AREA WEY DE HUNGRY ME TO NACK. SHE IS VERY CUTE, SLIM WIT FINE LIPS.. SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO HER WEN PASSING BY AND SHE WILL ANSWER ME. I SWEAR MY DICKSON DE ALWAYS RISE 4 DAT MAD GIRL.. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SITTING DOWN SOME WER CLOSE TO OUR COMPOUND GATE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND B LOOKING AT HER TILL SHE LEFT DAT PLACE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE MEETING HER IN A LONELY BUSH OR AREA. I WILL NOT FORCE HER BUT I WILL TELL HER DAT I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO NACK HER BCUS ANY TIME I TALK TO HER SHE RESPOND LIKE A NORMAL PESIN. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SMOKING CIGARETTE AND I ASK HER, SO NA ONLY U DE ENJOY UR SMOKE, SHE RESPOND, OYA COME TAKE. I JUST TOLD HER TO CARRY ON. WTF MAN
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Danjikanbauchi: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you no go post the picture here leave am
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
If you no go post the picture here leave am

Na you Sabi..... E Concern me shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Danjikanbauchi: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

Na you Sabi..... E Concern me shocked
sorry no cry grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Agricmoney(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
hmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by JustStupidity: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
I suggest that man u coach should be sacked. This is the second mistake now
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:13am On Nov 22, 2021
Agricmoney:
hmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life

Lol
Re: Beautiful Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From A Guy’s Benz Car In Town [video] by DoctorDree(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Were they waiting with video recording as soon as she was about highlighting from the car?

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser Beaten To Stupor By Touts At Lagos Motor Garage: Picture / JOS: Mother Of Two Reportedly Kills Maid For Masturbating / Celebrated Eze Ndigbo In Thailand, Ezeneche, 13 Others Arrested For Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.