Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (567 Views)

Super Clean Tokumbo Ford Focus 2012 Model With Bad Transmission @ 2.5million / Tokumbo Ford Focus 2012 With BAD TRANSMISSION @ 2.5Million / TOKUMBO FORD Focus 2006 In Abuja❌❌❌SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Three units of Volvo available for sale in Imo state

the wagon Volvo Is available for 680k
no issue with the car

the green pickup Volvo is available for 550k

the black pickup Volvo is available for 500k needs servicing of engine

chat me up on WhatsApp for inspection and payment
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria cry
Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Enjoy your car for more years by doing these two important things

**The first thing you need to do to ensure you enjoy your car for many years is TO EMBIBE THE MAINTENANCE CULTURE

most people don't maintain their vehicles

They just buy cars and use it like it can't be faulty

they stay for months without servicing the car and when the car eventually breaks down they complain about it

If you really want your car to last for many more years ensure you are maintaining it by doing the following

Regular oil changes to avoid engine damage

Periodic inspections to make sure you get to know of every little fault the car has before it gets worst

Tire rotations to confirm they are rightly positioned

Inflation and alignment checks

Brake inspections to avoid issues with brake that can cause accidents

Cooling system checks and refills to ensure they are functioning perfectly

Battery changes too..

If you can take care of these things your car will last longer...

** The next thing you need to do to ensure your car last longer is to make sure you drive carefully always

Drive your car with carefulness

Don't drive recklessly

If you drive carefully you car won't be damaged easily but if you drive carelessly your car can be damaged very fast...

If you can adhere strictly to these maintenance tips your car will last longer for you until you decide to buy another...

And finally clean the car more with car washing liquids than you do with laundry detergents

Until I write your way again
YOUR FAVOURITE CAR PLUG
EVER READY TO GET YOUR CHOICE CAR FOR YOU

you can chat me up on WhatsApp to get any car you want to buy in Lagos,Abia state and Imo state today

O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

that's my Whatsapp number

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
This Motorcycle cannot be few months old na

Ah it is too old this way

That was my response when a bike man told me the motorcycle belonging to one of his colleague is just few months old

I was surprised because the bike looked more than 1 year old

The bike man giving me the gist said his own bike is about One year

But looking at his bike, it looked like a few months old bike, because it was very neat

I then understood that no matter how much or when you buy your car, the car staying for long depends on your maintenance culture

If you are part of the group that only take their car to the mechanic when there is total breakdown, the car will not stay sound for long...

So the secret to enjoying a smooth ride with your car always is to make sure you maintain it by servicing the car regularly

Don't wait until it is faulty before you do the servicing

Service it as frequent as possible...

Until I write your way again

IAM still your favorite RealEstate Car Plug

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by zabimaru: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice Post bro.

Those are classics up there and the prices are quite low, do they have any major issues?
Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by PrinceJFubara(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
My FX35 enters hear D and drives fine but I can't Revv the engine when I'm in neutral....please someone help me...thank you in advance.
Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by PrinceJFubara(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
My FX35 enters gear D and drives fine but I can't Revv the engine when I'm in neutral....please someone help me...thank you in advance.

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
come on WhatsApp sir
Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
How to fix your flat tyres yourself (part 1) Finding the leak

1. Inflate the tire. In order to find a leak the tire must be properly pressurized. You should inflate your tire with air until it reaches the appropriate pressure (measured in psi) specified in your vehicle's service manual.

2. Visually inspect the tire. Before moving on to more time consuming techniques, you should take a moment to look at your tire. If you notice any holes, cuts, or objects protruding from tire then you have found your leak.

3. Listen for a hissing sound. Even if you aren't able to see the problem right away you might be able to hear it. A hissing sound is a clear sign that air is leaking from your tire, and can help you locate the leak.

4. Feel around the tire for air. If you run your hands over the tire carefully you may feel the leak even if you can't hear or see it.

5. Mix soap and water. If you followed the steps above and you were not able to easily find the leak don't fear. Spraying the tire with a little soapy water or window cleaner may help. If you see bubbling at any place on the surface of the tire then you have found your leak.

6. Cover the tire with the soap and water solution. You can use a spray bottle to spray the tire, or if a spray bottle isn't available you can just pour the mixture over the tire.

7. Watch for bubbles. As air escapes the tire and encounters the soapy water mixture it will form soap bubbles. If you notice the soapy water bubbling at any particular place on the tire, you have found your leak.

cc wikiHow.com

we will continue tomorrow on how you can fix your flat tyres yourself

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Clean Tokumbo Ford F150 Truck available for sale in Lagos for a giveaway price of 10.5million naira.. Don't miss this for any reason, this is the best deal you have been waiting for
chat me up on WhatsApp for inspection and payment O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Clean Tokumbo Ford F150 Truck available for sale in Lagos for a giveaway price of 10.5million naira.. Don't miss this for any reason, this is the best deal you have been waiting for

1 Share

Re: TOKUMBO FORD F150 AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN LAGOS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by ChijyWills(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
Still available for you to drive him

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2009 Acura MDX White / Matrix 2006 In Benin City. / Super Clean 2010 Upgraded To 2015 Mercedes Benz GLK350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.