Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Need Help To Become A Mother. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help To Become A Mother. (515 Views)

What's The Best Treatment For Ulcer. Pls Help A Mother / 3 Ways Zobo Drinks Help To Boost Your Fertility / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Become A Mother. by funmiayo55: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good evening my wonderful nairalander,please I will like to make it brief.
Right now,I can't control my emotion. I have been married for sometime now, but no child. Myself and my husband has tried everything we could but yet nothing is forthcoming.
Considering my age we decided to borrow money for ivf, initially it was positive later drop. Now am pleading for meaningful Nigeria to help me out of this my predicament so I won't die a childless woman.
Let God use you to wipe away my tears. I need help. As many as possible people that God want to use concerning this,am ready to follow you to any of the fertility clinic in Lagos State.
Thanks and God bless you.
Phone number:08122703284

Please moderator help me to put this in the front page.
Re: I Need Help To Become A Mother. by Obascoetubi: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: I Need Help To Become A Mother. by Crossroad1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
This matter tie wrapper o
Re: I Need Help To Become A Mother. by MarketDispatch: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Coming back
Re: I Need Help To Become A Mother. by Cyphar(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just be careful so you don't fall into the hands of scammers...

By the special grace of God, a miracle will happen in your life. Don't just give up .. and continue to be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Become A Mother. by TundeWX: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2021
funmiayo55:
Good evening my wonderful nairalander,please I will like to make it brief.
Right now,I can't control my emotion. I have been married for sometime now, but no child. Myself and my husband has tried everything we could but yet nothing is forthcoming.
Considering my age we decided to borrow money for ivf, initially it was positive later drop. Now am pleading for meaningful Nigeria to help me out of this my predicament so I won't die a childless woman.
Let God use you to wipe away my tears. I need help. As many as possible people that God want to use concerning this,am ready to follow you to any of the fertility clinic in Lagos State.
Thanks and God bless you.
Phone number:08122703284

Please moderator help me to put this in the front page.

Its well madame,cheer up
Firstly,has ur hubby been tested (vas deferens assessment and sperm health)...because most times we tend to look at the female Whereas more often than not the problem might be the male.

(1) (Reply)

This Gerd Want To End My Life. I'm Battling With This Incurable Disease. / USA President Is Worst Than Our President (mental decline) / Brain Drain Worsens: Nigeria Now Has One Doctor To 10, 000 Patients, Says NIPSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.