Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week (11105 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Kobicove(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2021
What are they waiting for?

Sack the man already angry
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:
What is this man offense to be sincere with ourselves

The man try his best to make Nigeria qualify for African cup of nations and made it through to world cup play-off, what exactly did you people want again
Bros,our football has gone down from distinction level to pass and u didn't see anything wrong in that. His inability and lack if tactics is really doing harm to our football. Imagine cape Verde wan kill us for Naija. Under Westerhof, as cape Verde come Naija , na how dem no go concede more than 4 goals dem go dey talk. He should gerrat. Otu coach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Judolisco:
U no get power to sack am now Mr minister
... We no want wahala with fifa abeg... Let's be guided
Who pays the Piper calls the tune..

The only thing FIFA will be interested in is his sack package.

NFF will not interfere..

They brought this calamity on us..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by galaxy2020(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2021
The man should go, am tired of watching jagajaga football by Eagles.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2021
princepee:
He should go jare.
He is not qualified to coach even eyinmba
His only qualifications is his skin color.
Let's get Jose morinho or Chelsea coach
Correct guy,exactly my tot
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by zeeek(m): 6:32am On Nov 19, 2021
I stopped watching super eagles matches a long time ago, that team has no style, idea or creativity. It's so tiring watching them. Rohr isn't a coach let's be sincere. The team has not improved under his leadership rather they have been terrible.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

The man try his best to make Nigeria qualify for African cup of nations and made it through to world cup play-off, what exactly did you people want again
Have you watched the SE play recently?

Even a PE Teacher would do better!

Imagine losing to Central African Republic in Nigeria!

And struggling to draw with Cape Verde in Lagos!!

With all our talents!!!

And that is your idea of he has tried?

God help us when we meet the likes of Senegal,Algeria and CIV!!!
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by kenzysmith: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

my brother help me ask them o I tire for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Damian10(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Sacking Rohr would go down as one of our biggest mistake in our football history as a nation. This man has done a great job so far, qualifying us for every major tournaments and well on course to qualify us for the FIFA WC. Just tell me what he has done wrong, did i hear you say his team play ugly football, do Africans play beautiful football on terrible pitches??

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by nomenclature(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Me too
Bewiseedet:
The last time I watched super eagles match was against Algeria.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Stephenofu: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Fire him
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Elidrisy20: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Why next week? Just sack am today jor undecided
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Murrynmama: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

If I may ask you, why will team like Nigeria be struggling with a mere qualification in African Football? Abeg we need a couch that will be thinking like winning the nations cup, reaching at least knock out stage in the WC
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by kenzysmith: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
spy24:
If no be say na beef for white men wey we get

This man has done relatively well since he took over from Sunday Olise I don't think we should fire him and bring in all this our tactically deficient Nigerian coaches that cannot beat common North African clubs in caf tournaments
God bless u for seeie the truth wetin d coach do? He qualify Nigeria for 3 tournaments without d calculators, pick players base on form as we speak we have d youngest team in Africa but Nigerians just hate this man for nothing make we see wetin amunike go do

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by marleybrown1: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Can you pay 600m ?
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by kenzysmith: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Damian10:
Sacking Rohr would go down as one of our biggest mistake in our football history as a nation. This man has done a great job so far, qualifying us for every major tournaments and well on course to qualify us for the FIFA WC. Just tell me what he has done wrong, did i hear you say his team play ugly football, do Africans play beautiful football on terrible pitches??
may God bless u this coach has done no single wrong is only problem Nigerians have is the white skiing dey want amunike
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Olarewaju89: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2021
awesonjr:

will you sarrap, person wey no get tactics, super eagles turn to super chicken, enywere bell face player

He did not get tactics yet he qualify for the world cup play-off undecided
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Seun360(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Joezinho:
This is a just gonna be a case for ‘replacing for replacement’s sake’..

What befalls Amuneke that Amokachi and his ex teammates are clamoring for when he doesn't achieve AFCON gold at the first attempt? Another sacking?

This is the Super Eagles we are talking about. NFF wouldn’t hire the Ghanaian or Cameroonian U17 World Cup-winning coach that ‘carried last’ in AFCON to coach the SE..

We need to learn from the more successful nations how to manage the ups and downs of football. Amodu was fired for the fact that he didn't play 'attractive Nigerian football..We all saw his achievements which at the time were dismissed as "nothing special".

Sack with sense is my advice.

They wana take us back to the dark ages where we had the likes of Oshaniwa, Chiogozie agbim, Egwuekwe, Ruben Gabriel, Uchebor, Ebenezer kunle, Uche Nwofor etc in our squad to the WC.

Okay, what has the said Raheem Lawal done with his football career?
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Stanleyville(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2021
shocked
Ps: Nobody voted them

They rigged their way in...Nigerians got smarter.

Doyou2019:

Senegal and the likes are talking about winning the next Afcon and making the quarters of the World Cup and you are here talking qualifications.

It's this same mediocre mindset that made silly Nigerians vote for their killers and children's murderers for two consecutive times within 5years.
Learn to be a little ambitious, my friend . Learn from Chelsea Football Club.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Calicoe: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Yeah he tried for qualifying for the nations Cup and World Cup play offs. But if we are being honest, we can agree that those feats were achieved because of the calibre of players we have. Did you watch their games? The way they play is like what we see in secondary school matches. The truth is if we play like that against the top 10 African teams, they would be exposed let alone European teams
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Seun360(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2021
As for Nigeria, Rohr or no Rohr, Nigeria won't make it to Qatar.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

I use to be a supporter of genort rohr but recently I will tell you this coach is so comfortable on that sit...I will tell u his offences....first: if CAR can come to Nigeria and beat us with the stars we have in the current super eagles team then the playoff is very tricky for us
2:Our match against cape Verdes shows we have no pattern of play and the coach has no technical impact on that team...which is so dangerous at this particular stage ( nation's cup is around the corner )..I mean imagine sey na congo or guinea bissua came from 4:0 down to draw Nigeria that's so bad
3:calling back ighalo shows he doesn't know what he wants in a striker when we have Osimeh,Onauchu,ihenacho playing in a top team
4:Rohr has been coaching super eagles since 2016...we went to nation cup we came back with a bronze( even Stephen keshi did better),we went to world cup,we never came out of the group..
5:Rohr is collecting more salary and allowance compare to any other coaches and still now no playing pattern abeg Nigeria has given him enough chance to show us what he's got but nothing spectacular

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by gassbee: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

i just tire for them, is too late to change coach now when qualifing match dey so near
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Akerele44(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

The last match was his deadliest offence.. assuming Cape Verde wọn that day..u will surely understand what am saying
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by emmyileri(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
If the man is sacked who will replace him exactly? The corrupt Nigerian coaches? How many Nigerian coaches can win away matches as this man did? I'm still wondering why people want to nail the man. As far as am concerned the problem lies with the unpatriotic attitude of the players. If you compare the way those players play for their respective clubs and watch the last game, you can only point to 2-3 players who played well. Did you see how iheanacho was forgetting ball behind every time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by yahmohy27: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Doyou2019:

Senegal and the likes are talking about winning the next Afcon and making the quarters of the World Cup and you are here talking qualifications.

It's this same mediocre mindset that made silly Nigerians vote for their killers and children's murderers for two consecutive times within 5years.
Learn to be a little ambitious, my friend . Learn from Chelsea Football Club.
Na you mumu pass for not vote all.
They asked you that one?
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Exactly,I wonder why people criticize him, but you know Nigerians, they will always talk, they will still criticize the next coach even if he is Guardiola.
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
Bros,our football has gone down from distinction level to pass and u didn't see anything wrong in that. His inability and lack if tactics is really doing harm to our football. Imagine cape Verde wan kill us for Naija. Under Westerhof, as cape Verde come Naija , na how dem no go concede more than 4 goals dem go dey talk. He should gerrat. Otu coach
But we keep winning matches, so how has our football gone down, because we didn't beat capeverde at home on a bad pitch?
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
emmyileri:
If the man is sacked who will replace him exactly? The corrupt Nigerian coaches? How many Nigerian coaches can win away matches as this man did? I'm still wondering why people want to nail the man. As far as am concerned the problem lies with the unpatriotic attitude of the players. If you compare the way those players play for their respective clubs and watch the last game, you can only point to 2-3 players who played well. Did you see how iheanacho was forgetting ball behind every time.
They will still complain for another coach
Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
The last time I watched super eagles match was against Algeria.

Did u faint after mahrez goal?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Gernot Rohr To Know His Fate Next Week by deavicky(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2021
No no. Make them no sack that guy oh, no be because of I like am, I no like am at all my concern is the 600m payback I'm concern about. That money can help 600 Nigerians if it is well managed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

::Nigerian Players Abroad: Lets Discuss Their Affairs Here:: / 8 Nigerian Athletes Fail Doping Test As They Tested Positive / Week 40 Bet9ja Pool Code For Saturday 6 April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.