Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times (574 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Recognized As A King At An Event / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by mrox4d(m): 4:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Fans of Davido Music Worldwide boss, David Adeleke, Davido have not seized to surprise the talented singer as their donation for him hit over one hundred and thirty million Naira so far.
The popular singer has been trending online for hours following his request for people who he has been impacted with his music to raise the sum of 100 million Naira for him to clear his Rolls Royce at the port.

The trend has seen other celebrities online ask their fans and followers to donate for them as fans of Davido have surprised him with their donations.
The development has seen Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga take the opportunity to ask for a hit track with Davido in his forthcoming album.

MI in his response to Davido’s tweet alongside a receipt where he sent Davido N1m, wrote: “Can I send mine to get a hit song as well!? Album de load.

“You people that got a hit song from David know say it’s worth way more! I want my own hit song with Davido.

“Fire is one of my favourites songs of the time.”

Fans are still donating for the superstar singer and we are not sure if he would be asking them to stop donating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16WAa6AqefA

Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by davidodiba(m): 4:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Exactly what is been anticipated...

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Candidlady: 4:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Self acclaimed recog or what?
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Davash222(m): 5:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Self acclaimed recog or what?
Early morning bitterness is detrimental to your health.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by donbachi(m): 6:02am On Nov 19, 2021
davidodiba:
Exactly what is been anticipated...
dat na if aunty participate oo.
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Candidlady: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:
Early morning bitterness is detrimental to your health.
monitoring spirit icast and bind you ijmn
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Deborah98(f): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Well deserved wink... Haters will avoid this post like a plague.
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Mraphel: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Tekno is yet yo donate to Davido. Davido brings him to limelight.
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2021
30BG!! Loud
Re: Davido Has Been Recognized As The Most Loved Nigerian Artiste Of All Times by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
I like Davido sote because of OBO I disliked the other 2 goats.. But op be calming down..

(1) (Reply)

Sad Video Of Nollywood Actress, Didi Ekanem Crying As Her House And Properties W / Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) / Hushpuppi Revealed Dead – Top Nigerian Columnist Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.