Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Most Read!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Most Read!!! (319 Views)

Dr Chukwuma Of Innoson Motors. A Most Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2021
NIGERIA is a great place to raise investment capital, sell products but a terrible place to nurture, grow a business into a profitable Giant. Too many stuffs are wrong there. Politicians, civil servants, religion, ethnic bias etc.
But there's a great solution for such a country. They can model the British economic system. Investing in small businesses around the world and controlling it from Lagos or Abuja!

Social Media was ablazed days ago of how a celebrity, Davido raised almost $300,000 within hours, for such a stupid thing like clearing his probably overpriced, out of touch Rolls Royce!!

You even had a prominent business man like Femi Otedola condescending so low when he ought to know better. What a show of shame!
NIGERIANs will never raise such money for Startups that would create jobs and value. Neither will they raise same for philanthropic endeavors!

Not to talk of the profits crazy, non-value-adding businesses like South African run BBNaija rakes in on yearly basis in same NIGERIA. So what the heck is wrong with their thinking? Don't they want to be like China? Japan? Germany? Britain? Etc

What's wrong with Nigeria & Nigerians? Misplaced priority? Poor education? Or just plain stupid?

Here's the bit.
Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD is a RWANDAn limited liability Company with good management Team and promising prospect in the the next 18 months.
We have Products & services in our portfolio.
We're seeking Private Equity or Debt investment Capital to the sum of $5,000. For this we are offering 15% of the Company's Share Rights. And a good will gesture to nominate a staff.
The Equity investor could be an individual, group or a trustee. Every investment starts at $100.

Contact us for more Enquires on
KG 622 Kigali Rwanda
+250790927282
bigkokoafrica@gmail.com
Doing it the right way!
Breaking economic barriers!
Fostering entrepreneurship & commerce

Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Business is really not suppose to live, unless the founder and team know what they are doing.

You can trust us to grow our idea into a huge behemoth!
Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Kigali Rwanda is a great place to have a branch of your business.

It's extremely welcoming to those on IT related hustle, retails of Imported stuffs, services, etc.

Registration with RDB-- the RWANDAN Agency statutorily responsible for Company formation is Free. But Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD will charge you for helping you register it and also open a Company account with either Equity or I&M bank.

NOTED. There are other Banks, but we prefer these two for convenience and ease of operations!

Why not register a Company & Get a bank account preparatory to your coming here. Nough said!

Won't you rather talk to us now!
Re: A Most Read!!! by Gee64: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Fraud commonplace in Nigeria. Why?
Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Bigkoko African Integrated Services LTD is NOT a Nigerian Company, neither is it domicile in Nigeria.
What we say is what we do because here in Kigali Rwanda, the Law is obeyed by all including the political leadership!

Give us your business and we deliver on it!

Gee64:
Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Truth be told, some Nigerians are fraudulent, or they don't know some of their activities are FRAUDULENT in saner climes.

For instance, we were consulted late Thursday evening by a so called IT person who wants to open a Company & account in Rwanda. We settle on price & terms. Invoice issued. Names & phone number collected.
After we delivered on the service, which we told him we are doing on trust because normally you pay before anything. He agreed.

After service delivery, he said "I talk to you later" till now no response!
Guess what I will be deducted for the service by the company!

He thinks he's clever. But that's a criminal act. Shows if he ever order a service with us, before we do business, he must sign a Notarized under taking before we commence!

If the Company deduct my salary, I will publish his name & phone number!

Gee64:
Re: A Most Read!!! by Raph3177(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Bigkoko:
Truth be told, some Nigerians are fraudulent, or they don't know some of their activities are FRAUDULENT in saner climes.

For instance, we were consulted late Thursday evening by a so called IT person who wants to open a Company & account in Rwanda. We settle on price & terms. Invoice issued. Names & phone number collected.
After we delivered on the service, which we told him we are doing on trust because normally you pay before anything. He agreed.

After service delivery, he said "I talk to you later" till now no response!
Guess what I will be deducted for the service by the company!

He thinks he's clever. But that's a criminal act. Shows if he ever order a service with us, before we do business, he must sign a Notarized under taking before we commence!

If the Company deduct my salary, I will publish his name & phone number!

Wasting your time forging a non existent story lmao. As we know December is almost here so I guess is time for fraudsters like u to double your hustle. No one will fall for this pls go to a Rwanda website and advertise clown
Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
One thing I assure you, no Rwandan will ever be associated with Fraud. But I'm sorry that can not be said about Nigerians.

However, there are honest, hard working Nigerians who we target to help. And I'd love to have you always put an eye on this thread because a lot is going to happen here!

Moreover, I won't be surprised you are the one a Customer agent reported about.

Raph3177:

Wasting your time forging a non existent story lmao. As we know December is almost here so I guess is time for fraudsters like u to double your hustle. No one will fall for this pls go to a Rwanda website and advertise clown
Re: A Most Read!!! by Bigkoko: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
It appears most Africans still have trust issue when doing business.

I'm Rwandan, here in Rwanda, once we signed a contract we do all we can to get it done. That's how we have managed to retain the highest standard of doing business when compared with Developed Countries. That's why business is quite simple here, with fewer bureaucratic bottle neck than anywhere in Africa!

Some do say because of scammers. But I tell you my friend, there are more scammers in USA than anywhere in the world! Yet business get done in USA by those genuinely interested in doing business. Scammers still do their thing and victims still fall.

So what msg are we bringing today?
After a series of meetings yesterday, our boss, decided to make some offers.

If as an entrepreneur your concern is not to fall victim to scammers, well we are not scammers, and certainly hope you are not too, because even us are afraid of helping a scammer get foothold in Rwanda.

And to prove our Company to you, we are making the following offers which we expect serious entrepreneurs to take advantage of:

1. Just like some clients from Ghana and two from Nigeria requested on 22/11/21, ask us to do a video/virtual call with you. With all pleasure our MD/CEO or our business manager will speak to you. And clear your doubt.

2. Give us payment guarantees e.g escrow payment to maybe a known person on Nairaland, after we register your Company and you receive your Company certificate of incorporation and be able to print it directly from RDB website, he pays us. Then if you also need us to open a bank baccount for your business, we commence forthwith.

This action is to prove our genuine ness. So you prove your own genuine ness of taking action to do business that span borders by committing to this arrangement.

I'm not sure who the trustee would be on Nairaland but I'm sure it's not supposed to be a big deal.

Our contact is displayed below. Call or send us a message to get started!
Be assured of our highest regards!

Signed
Mireille Kabanda
Ops Manager
Bigkoko African
Integrated Services LTD

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Over 250k Monthly Trading Crypto Currency / BREAKING: Tesla Merch Buyable With Dogecoin - Elon Musk / How To Earn Free Shiba Inu Coin On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.