Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News (35954 Views)

Evra claims Edouard Mendy Was Snubbed For The Yashin Trophy Because he's African / Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Youngmolis: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
All this should stop
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by youngestgrad(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
funsho75:

Lol

Why are u guys like this na... Don't you guys take time to understand something b4 una reply

He was just saying... This guy's don't take time to do proper research or care for perfection with anything that relates to blacks
Don't mind those dumb people who can't seem to comprehend easily.

2 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by snoopz: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2021
make he sue them or request an apology
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Oga rest undecided I must have missed the point of that guy,next time I will drink chilled water and read twice but a known tribalist coming here to talk like he's better is a NO undecided

ArchiLimited no vex jare grin

BarrElChapo:

MJBOLT aka green goblin.. the fact that you went to ahead instead admitting your wrong or just ignoring to going tribal so as to drum up support is crazy.
Dude I'm igbo he might have said something that doesn't sit well but what is the purpose of that here.. You're a nutcase and might have mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
ipob killed 3 drivers but you attributed it to an entire tribe yet you come here and talk sh1t grin,boy you are dumber than I thought.

Look at this fool who accused an entire tribe of violence over the actions of a few coming here to say I'm an illiterate grin
No vex professor

I said what i said and make no apologies about it, if you have reservations about the comment, quote me on that thread and I'll put you straight, don't derail because this is not a topic for that, it's a conversation about your comprehension ability and how poor it is. Stop deflecting, it's only an indication that you are too proud to admit you have no defense for your gaffe. Stop being foolish my friend.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Johnnoo(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Let him get his Lawyers into action. That's mega bucks for him, in damages grin grin grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
boy,keep talking like a fool

A tribalist coming out to talk sh1t to me because I missed the point of a person on a thread about racism,first go and apologize to the entire Igbo tribe for calling them violent savages then comeback.

People dey talk,dog sef wan talk grin

iReddington:

I said what i said and make no apologies about it, if you have reservations about the comment, quote me on that thread and I'll put you straight, don't derail because this is not a topic for that, it's a conversation about how your comprehension ability and how poor it is. Stop deflecting, it's only an indication that you are too proud to admit you have no defense for your gaffe. Stop being foolish my friend.
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by BabylonCruise(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
which kain excuse be this undecided so because their faces look familiar in video games that means media outlets should attach the face of an innocent man to a crime he knows nothing about.

Are you okay??

Read to Understand Sir

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by ensamy(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world so it's a targeted distraction to bring his career down and they wished it was him
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Popesuccess(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
ArchiLimited:

A supposed fool speaks and, unsurprisingly, sounds like a fool. If you had any understanding of basic English Language, you would see there was no need foaming at the mouth over your simple lack of comprehension.
Thats is one annoying thing on this Forum. They don't read and understand a comment before they will start insulting someone. Even if somebody say something you don't like must it result to insults?

4 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
boy,keep talking like a fool

A tribalist coming out to talk sh1t to me because I missed the point of a person on a thread about racism,first go and apologize to the entire Igbo tribe for calling them violent savages then comeback.

People dey talk,dog sef wan talk grin

They are violent savages, and there are two things you can do...

-it's either you continue crying about it or go off yourself grin cheesy

Your time starts now... cheesy
Olodo!!! grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
next time don't jump to talk sh1t when you are not even better grin now run along like the dog you are undecided

iReddington:

They are violent savages, and there are two things you can do...

-it's either you continue crying about it or go off yourself grin cheesy

Your time starts now... cheesy
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
next time don't jump to talk sh1t when you are not even better grin now run along like the dog you are undecided

Oi, so this means you've chosen to cry about it... It's a fairly good choice though I'd have preferred you offed yourself so we'd all have one less møron to explain things to in crayons. Lol. Olodo. grin

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
yet you are the one crying on my mentions since morning,what a loser.
Even if you don't have sense,at least pretend you do,the people around you are really trying dealing with your level of stupidity everyday.

iReddington:

Oi, so this means you've chosen to cry about it... It's a fairly good choice though I'd have preferred you offed yourself so we'd all have one less møron to explain things to in crayons. Lol. Olodo. grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Nappsy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
With better deformation of character........their papa dey mental.
Cerebellum:
Very simple, Sue their Assssss angry
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
yet you are the one crying on my mentions since morning,what a loser.
Even if you don't have sense,at least pretend you do,the people around you are really trying dealing with your level of stupidity everyday.

Seriously, this is it The only people who have their work cut out for them are the people that have to explain simple English to you in crayons and colors. I can imagine how tasking it is, over 20 people have called you out on this thread alone trying their best grin so i can only imagine how people in your everyday life have been coping. grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MikkySexy23(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sue them, Edouard..!!
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by richmanrichard: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
iReddington:

What does my aversion to the savagery and cruelty of killing innocent people in the most mindless manner have to do with your inability to comprehend and understand simple English and logic.
It seems you were dropped on your head or thrown at a wall as a baby. Gosh you stupid. Illiterate in disguise. Olodo.
he misunderstood it and you too is an animal
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
richmanrichard:
he misunderstood it and you too is an animal
Were you dropped on your head too

Fvck off!
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
At least the people in my everyday life do not have to deal with me thinking and saying all igbos are violent savages and terrorists,you should see a doctor before your severely damaged brain sends you to an early grave.

iReddington:

Seriously, this is it The only people who have their work cut out for them are the people that have to explain simple English to you in crayons and colors. I can imagine how tasking it is, over 20 people have called you out on this thread alone trying their best grin so i can only imagine how people in your everyday life have been coping. grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
we have another one here
At least I misunderstood the post and already apologized but we can clearly see hatred in the post below grin

iReddington:

Abeg shut up, you deluded chest-beating terrorists. The only thing that is clear is that the Igbos are economic refugees, loud mouth rabble-rousers that can't develop their unproductive barren land but can develop the universe.

We are rooting for you to get your Biafra so you are all bundled back to your dot nation, all your braggadocio will end and your eyes will clear. Bloody leeches.

1 Like

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by richmanrichard: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
iReddington:

Were you dropped on your head too

Fvck off!
thats all u can say.he cauht u red handed. he is wrong too but he haa apologises but u are here forming james bond just to justify d rubbish u quoted on that other thread
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
we have another one here
At least I misunderstood the post and already apologized but we can clearly see hatred in the post below grin

Hahahaha, you're so much in tears that you've had to be digging through my post. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you've been gobsmacked and your only recourse is sifting through my profile. grin cheesy grin

There's more you can find, dig deeper bro. These tears could literally last for hours. Lol. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
ArchiLimited:

Keep talking. Enlightened people are reading your posts and just shaking their heads

2 Likes

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anybody who goes through your profile can clearly see how deranged you are,you literally go from thread to thread insulting people but think you can come here and say sh1t grin please see a doctor,I care about your mental health unlike your folks who dumped you at birth in a pit latrine.

iReddington:

Hahahaha, you're so much in tears that you've had to be digging through my post. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you've been gobsmacked and your only recourse is sifting through my profile. grin cheesy grin

There's more you can find, dig deeper bro. These tears could literally last for hours. Lol. grin cheesy grin
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by iReddington: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
Anybody who goes through your profile can clearly see how deranged you are,you literally go from thread to thread insulting people but think you can come here and say sh1t grin please see a doctor,I care about your mental health unlike your folks who dumped you at birth in a pit latrine.

Oi, i go from thread to thread insulting people who are just as stupid as you are, abi? mørons like you need to be checked, it's a thankless service and i hope you do better next time. I'm bored of you now even though it was mildly satisfying i put you through the wringer of sifting through my profile with warm tears running down your face. grin cheesy grin

You can officially fvck off now. Done with you. cheesy
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by MJBOLT: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't forget to see a doctor before hatred and a damaged brain sends you to an early grave.i know I'm not supposed to care but we need idiots like you for comic relief grin

iReddington:

Oi, i go from thread to thread insulting people who are just as stupid as you are, abi? mørons like you need to be checked, it's a thankless service and i hope you do better next time. I'm bored of you now even though it was mildly satisfying i put you through the ringer of sifting through my profile with warm tears running down your face. grin cheesy grin

You can officially fvck off now. Done with you. cheesy

Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Kennedy97: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
funsho75:

Lol

Why are u guys like this na... Don't you guys take time to understand something b4 una reply

He was just saying... This guy's don't take time to do proper research or care for perfection with anything that relates to blacks

Oga what he is saying has no relation to this

That mistake is far from perfection

How will you be doing a crime story on a. Popular person, you have his full name and Still use a wrong picture in 2021

2 wrong pictures sef
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by Pacesetter123(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
chrisxxx:
He is a Chelsea player and fan. We know what Chelsea stands for here in Nigeria. Their fans are unruly and could do any evil vices including rape.
If I tear you slap ehh!
De ogogoro go clear for your eyes.
shocked
Re: Edouard Mendy Angry At Media For Using His Picture In Benjamin Mendy's Rape News by chrisxxx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pacesetter123:
If I tear you slap ehh!
De ogogoro go clear for your eyes.
shocked
Chelsea fan. na una we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / 17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Kelechi Iheanacho Trains With Manchester City Teammates In Abu Dhabi.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.