Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency (12633 Views)

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue / N-power Removes Double Salary Earners, See Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by poiZon: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ventura1:
Civil fraud
The civil service stinks of corruption, I met someone last week who was sourcing for bank details of individuals; someone in a federal ministry want to use them to funnel funds, they'll take their shares and send the rest to another account.
Bros connect me now...
My account is clean and empty
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Blankstare(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
famohold:
Is it possible for someone already on employment in an FG ministry to move to a revenue generating agency (NNPC, FIRS, CBN) and still be collecting salaries in both places?

Note that revenue generating agencies are not on IPPIS, so probably no way to detect since they dont draw salary from TSA?

Link me my guy , am tired of ministry too...
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by kenex4ever(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
thundafire:
The only institution not u der IPPIS is CBN and NNPC
not true
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abilistic:
We always Work for a Better Tomorrow..

But When Tomorrow Comes,
Instead of Enjoying,

We Again Think of a Better Tomorrow!

Let's Have a Better Today...

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Testimony1988(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's not possible, the former ministry will have to write to IPPIS to stop the officer's salaries.
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by famohold(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Funny some people are already reaching some blind conclusions. A friend and i were discussing it , had to bring it up here

1 Like

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by saintade01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
I say everybody na thief for this country. We're just waiting for the opportunity ni.
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Muwq: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
No
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Zanco: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
we are working to see if we can sanitize the system and people like are here seeking for a dubious advise, please resign one and take up the other, meanwhile if you are caught both job will be lost.
famohold:
Is it possible for someone already on employment in an FG ministry to move to a revenue generating agency (NNPC, FIRS, CBN) and still be collecting salaries in both places?

Note that revenue generating agencies are not on IPPIS, so probably no way to detect since they dont draw salary from TSA?
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by joobseekar: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
How about someone doing Npower but got job wey no dey under IPPIS?

1 Like

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by pegix(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abilistic:
We always Work for a Better Tomorrow..

But When Tomorrow Comes,
Instead of Enjoying,

We Again Think of a Better Tomorrow!

Let's Have a Better Today...

word
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Coolgent(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dat2jo:
If I was a staff of ICPC I would've made sure I nab you. Cos for you to ask such question shows you've resumed for at least a month on the second job to know they won't pay, yet still refused to resign the other one. In fact, you don chop the salary you just wan know if there will be consequences.
I have already forwarded this link to one of ICPC's investigators
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by famohold(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok, kindly update us.
Coolgent:

I have already forwarded this link to one of ICPC's investigators

1 Like

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Brushless: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
brainpulse:
Nigerians sha always looking for ways to short change the system.

And they will be the ones shouting "government is bad"
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by bizhop01: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't like this post cool
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Caseless: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes it's called divine favour.

This I have seen.
thief!
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Caseless: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
famohold:

You'll blame our leaders for everything, but we're all corrupt as well. Guy, if you don't want to lose everything because of your greed, do the right thing by reporting the situation. You don't know where you might find yourself tomorrow and this record will be put against you.

Report and keep the records of your report or complaints. In fact, return the extra salary you're drawing to the TSA.
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by famohold(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Make una dey calm down, na jus question. I Never stated somone is in d act already
Caseless:

You'll blame our leaders for everything, but we're all corrupt as well. Guy, if you don't want to lose everything because of your greed, do the right thing by reporting the situation. You don't know where you might find yourself tomorrow and this record will be put against you.

Report and keep the records of your report or complaints. In fact, return the extra salary you're drawing to the TSA.
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by KanoFirstSon: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
If we check properly,a southerner is behind this fraudulent scheme. After u pple will be the ones shouting ‘Nigeria no good,make dem divide the country’. Nonsense and greedy pple

2 Likes

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by famohold(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fraud has no tribe, congrats u found a way to bring ethnicity into a simple question
KanoFirstSon:
If we check properly,a southerner is behind this fraudulent scheme. After u pple will be the ones shouting ‘Nigeria no good,make dem divide the country’. Nonsense and greedy pple

1 Like

Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by alstacs(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
famohold:

Public service rules: it's illegal to draw full salary from more than one govt agency/department or ministry at the same time. It's gross misconduct and if discovered you will be dismissed and charged to court for fraud. Please note that it doesn't matter if one of the job is in a local govt and the other is in a sate or FG service. The bottom line is government.
Re: Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency by Spherical77(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Blankstare:

Link me my guy , am tired of ministry too...
Me dey even look for Ministry sef

Truly this life no balance smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Announces Date For Recruitment Test / Passport Upload Issue FRSC / Acergy Nigeria Recruits Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.