Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 (56173 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
This thread go reach 50 pages lipsrsealed
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ronaldo snubbed City for United?!! Are you high on Mkpulummiri?!!

Ronaldo that started chasing after PSG and City even before last season ended... Lol!!! grin

grin his client was passing him around like sacrifice grin
Man city told juve that they would be taking him for free for nothing.

Be like na messi joining psg make an decide to move too. Mr challenge
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Judithjovial:
Ronaldo never snubbed Man City, city's refusale to pay his transfer fee crashed the deal grin
grin you're right grin
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I disagree... Ronaldo has been eyeing PSG since last season, throwing hints at them.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

My suggestion too...
Let's see how far from the top he can fall!
Ogun go locate una..
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by luqhas100(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Man United disgracing EPL teams walai
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by fergie001: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Relax... Watch how Ole redeems himself in Spain on Tuesday....then does another bonanza against Chelsea! tongue

Ole has to stay for other managers' jobs to be safe!!! grin

Too bad he got Nuno sacked! Or maybe he did that to get Conte speedily employed at White Hart Lane and remove any serious contender for his own job! grin
Make una leave me ooooo......I don't know what to think again/
I dislike Ole but today's all squared up for that English popinjay.

A day Van de Beek came to play football....Maguire ruined it.

8 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MJBOLT: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Hardebaryor(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Cerebellum: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
he's called old fraud for a reason

You be mumu
Will the guy play the 11 players??
He has been the best player for man.united since he came back.
Use your sense dey comment!

2 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ogun go locate una..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba! I just want check something!!!

Maybe the players will eventually get tired of losing, embarrassing themselves and actually start playing for the fans.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Cerebellum: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Lol... To be 4-1 is to be forearmed

4 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Newton85: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Ronaldo's biggest mistake yet, is snubbing man city for man utd.
With the way things are going, there's a possibility that he won't even win Carabao cup till the end of his contract which is in 2 years.
Had he joined man city, trophies would've been a guarantee. Since he's already old and way past his prime already, he should've join a team with quality players. With that, even if he isn't scoring, just like messi, at the end of the season, trophies are sure.

With the way things are now. He won't have more than 12 goals in Epl this season, plus going trophy less which is pretty bad for a player of his caliber
So, this same Utd squad that were runners-up of both the EPL and Europa League last season has suddenly become a team that has no quality player? I just love how you Ronaldo fanboys keep moving the goalpost for the dude. Blaming only the coach and his teammates while exonerating him is stale and boring now. He's the main reason United are being exposed at the back now. His presence has greatly unbalanced the team and also stunted the progress of young chaps like Greenwood. Enough of all these silly excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by WorldsNumber1: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm a messi fan.
Ronaldo would've convinced some people (gullible) that he's the GOAT had he joined man city.
Na goals he for no get for there? Abi na trophies? Or na records he for no break?
The dude for score goals tire. Win trophies and him helping man city to win their first ever UCL would've ended everything. But no!
He go join manure. No he's exposed grin

Ronaldo has had a wonderful career but going trophy less for 2 consecutive seasons would do no good to it.

When will y’all realize that Man city snubbed Ronaldo but not the other way round?
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
fergie001:

Make una leave me ooooo......I don't know what to think again/
I dislike Ole but today's all squared up for that English popinjay.

A day Van de Beek came to play football....Maguire ruined it.

You see that Maguire....

He is everything wrong with English football: HYPE!!!

The very reason they and their Southgate coach will never win an international trophy!!! undecided
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Up United grin
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by frankson1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Johnelo:

Who said Man u board is not looking for ole replacement, do you read Man u news at all

If they were, Conte would have come in until end of the season. But they're still foot dragging and it's not getting any better.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Alman: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Man U, you are not a man. Just dash everybody 3 points across board
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MightySparrow: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Man U ti ṣe awure iya grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MJBOLT: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
but if he had scored,idiots like you will scream his name like he did it all by himself.

Ogbeni,shift

Cerebellum:

You be mumu
Will the guy play the 11 players??
He has been the best player for man.united since he came back.
Use your sense dey comment!

2 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Newton85:
So, this same Utd squad that were runners-up of both the EPL and Europa League last season has suddenly become a team that has no quality player? I just love how you Ronaldo fanboys keep moving the goalpost for the dude. Blaming only the coach and his teammates while exonerating him is stale and boring now. He's the main reason United are being exposed at the back now. His presence has greatly unbalanced the team and also stunted the progress of young chaps like Greenwood. Enough of all these silly excuses.
I'm a messi fan.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MightySparrow: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alman:
Man U, you are not a man. Just dash everybody 3 points across board

Universal donor

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Reussite:

Thank you. Everytime Ole Ole Ole. If Ronaldo had converted those quality passes from VDB, United would have had at least a point.
I don't even know if United are worse off since Ronaldo joined in. lipsrsealed

In bold: Echo Echo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Cerebellum: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
but if he had scored,idiots like you will scream his name like he did it all by himself.

Ogbeni,shift

You are an ignorant chap!
Your hatred is obvious ,now run off boy..
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MangekyoAlt: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

I disagree... Ronaldo has been eyeing PSG since last season, throwing hints at them.
He wouldve joined psg had messi remained at FCB.
Once messi joined psg and took all the headlines, he needed to move too to shift attention to himself.

I think he should've told his agent to try to persuade man city into paying the money juve were demanding as they were clearly contemplating wether to pay or not.

Instead of going to a shit team like manure.
He's ruined the rest of his career now till his retirement
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by sirblend: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bye bye solksjar
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by Amudeneogu: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
This humilation is too much, ole have to leave this club.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by fergie001: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

You see that Maguire....

He is everything wrong with English football: HYPE!!!

The very reason they and their Southgate coach will never win an international trophy!!! undecided
Very foolish person and they gave him the armband.

I have a feeling Shaw & Maguire don't want to play the Chelsea game.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
fergie001:

I know that we will see you now.

Kyase is on ICU....Me, I am on drugs.

Ayam here for wawwuullennceee. cheesy cheesy

How can you be on drugs and Kyase in ICU when your manager is changing the world one game at a time That's not good. grin be loyal for once. angry

#OlePillsAtWork# #OleIn#
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by MJBOLT: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
more pains for you grin
Man U went to Vicarage Road Stadium 4 - 1 reason and that was to lose.

Cerebellum:

You are an ignorant chap!
Your hatred is obvious ,now run off boy..

6 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by ogbe88(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
This clown again
MangekyoAlt:

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 by fergie001: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
VickyRotex:

Ayam here for wawwuullennceee. cheesy cheesy

How can you be on drugs and Kyase in ICU when your manager is changing the world one game at a time That's not good. grin be loyal for once. angry

#OlePillsAtWork# #OleIn#
Thunder faya Ole...see insult wey I dey take because of that ediot & Harry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 / UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.