Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) (41341 Views)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Femi Otedola Flies Alone On A Multi-Million Dollar Private Jet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Doctortyre: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know how people has a good sound sleep on a flying plane not to talk off sleeping on bed on a plane .. For me I no get that mind

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
HRMK:
femi otedola seems to be more popular than adeleke ie davido's dad!reason bn that the former isnt stingy with his money!he even did so to davido lately!am yet to hear of adeleke donating or assisting anyone!!
must you hear? Those close to Adeleke know he is a nice and coded man. He ain't noisy like his son. Why must you give and make noise online?
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Soffyh(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sirheny007:
He'd still die solo.
This news is of monumental disinterest.
chai why are u people so jealousy, how will u be jealous of otedola,a Fmr governor son and guru businessman for long, change this fuk mentality and pray for ur grace
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Soffyh(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
coolluk:
One of the richest men in the world flying solo in a private jet shouldn’t be news tbh
I tire o, no fit choke nah
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Or11: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
madjune:

Who else do you think?

It must be his show off daughter-Cuppy.

Then that's not flying solo isn't it? Bros was with a shorty joor. Cuppy won't do tour on a private jet like a kid in a candy store. No be today she dey enter jet.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rexnegro:
Solo means one who then snapped him ?
it might been carbine Crew members
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice. Enjoying his hard work.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
deepwater:
lol
this is pettyness of the highest order.
Nigga so poor he needed validation to spend his own money undecided
i would never understand how a grown ass man craves this much of attention when he is just a mere passenger on a plane!!!!

and before you quote me, while jetting out on a PJ seems expensive to some folks.....it is still very much affordable to millions out there!
the disturbing idea is why rubbing it on people faces?
This is not your regular private jet. This aircraft an airliner hence the hype, possibly an airbus 320, 319. It even looks bigger that the bbj buhari uses.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Bhol28: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
inforesource:
Please work hard. It pays. Don't say it is vanity.
Not just by working hard ooo,if it's by that those guys digging hard ground for satellite companies from VI to Ajah should be the richest.Grace,favour matters.God helps

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
nedekid:

This is not your regular private jet. This aircraft an airliner hence the hype, possibly an airbus 320, 319. It even looks bigger that the bbj buhari uses.

U ended up corroborating the post you responded to

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Soffyh:
chai why are u people so jealousy, how will u be jealous of otedola,a Fmr governor son and guru businessman for long, change this fuk mentality and pray for ur grace

U really carry this man matter for head oh

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
HRMK:
femi otedola seems to be more popular than adeleke ie davido's dad!reason bn that the former isnt stingy with his money!he even did so to davido lately!am yet to hear of adeleke donating or assisting anyone!!

Have we heard of the people you have assisted?
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
I thought he was the pilot flying solo... Mstcheeew!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U ended up corroborating the post you responded to
Its OK if I did.
Casual Friday evening post while chopping suya (not from valuturbbqgrills oh) . Not bothering nobody. grin
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by yoursidenigga(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
The crew members are not humans? And the person taking the video isn't a human too right? Okay, cool
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Life is good, money or no money.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Orangedreams: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Life is good Ote

Check my signature abeg.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
/
Economy, First, Business class or Private jet; our prayer is to fly and land safely.

/

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Surely I shall be flown in this kind of Private Jet someday on a business trip...Insha Allah!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by emmyluizzz: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:
I care less about what the other person owns, does or what not ..

What I have in my bank account is what's mine and as long as I have a family that calls me daddy and husband, that's enough for me.

If you like fly the moon and own the world, that's for you and your family....
I like your comment ...but I swear you are jealous
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by emmyluizzz: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Doctortyre:
I don't know how people has a good sound sleep on a flying plane not to talk off sleeping on bed on a plane .. For me I no get that mind
na poverty the worry you
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by SATANlST: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
when i call am he no dey pick, i no know say na pj he dey cool
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:

What I have in my bank account is what's mine and as long as I have a family that calls me daddy and husband, that's enough for me.

You are on point Sir. Simple life, No unnecessary stress or competition.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:

bitterness go kee you o
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by tydi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:

Oga but to fashi long yarnings..! Money is Good.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Baronnaire: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
deepwater:
lol
this is pettyness of the highest order.
Nigga so poor he needed validation to spend his own money undecided
i would never understand how a grown ass man craves this much of attention when he is just a mere passenger on a plane!!!!

and before you quote me, while jetting out on a PJ seems expensive to some folks.....it is still very much affordable to millions out there!
the disturbing idea is why rubbing it on people faces?

You are my kind of person... Why records it and post online? Is to impress or to oppress?

His father Sir Michael Otedola was once a Lagos State Governor and thus the foundation of his wealth was from public looted or misappropriated fund.

We all follow other multi-billionaires in Dollars and have never seen them do this rubbish...

The entire family always showing off on Social Media... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Baronnaire: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Or11:
Who recorded if he flew solo. Something is fishy grin angry

The shadow of the recorder is that of a woman carrying a handbag.

The female recorder is definitely not his wife because she intentionally avoided appearing in the video and couldn't speak audibly when one of the female air hostesses ask if she could show her around the aircraft.

Well, that's for the wife to worry about...
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Doctortyre: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na only God knows whom poverty dey worry between me and you ...
emmyluizzz:

na poverty the worry you

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
To which location did he travel to?
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by TheGift: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nairaland is always so late with the news. News should be new.

Anyways, who says He flew solo? Who was filming Him?
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:

U are blessed

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
tydi:

Oga but to fashi long yarnings..! Money is Good.

Did he say money isn't good?

How is talking about the gift of family "long yarnings" and how is it less than money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.