Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. (473 Views)

Queen Ekong Is Celebrating Her Birthday With Her Son [pictures] / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Actress Ruth Kadiri Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Today November 19th is International mens day and nobody is celebrating us men ,Why is everything one sided? If it was the other way round we wouldn't hear word .The media would loaded us with events,celebrations and stuffs about women but today everywhere is just silent. isn't this Inequality ? why is the world like this ?

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Injustice and unfairness
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by angelfallz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men have always been underappreciated.
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by Naijanascam: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin ; I'm just hearing it for the first time

Happy men's day to every Man out there toiling for the betterment of himself, family and the society, your struggles will never be in vain and you Must surely reap the benefits of your labour

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by orohbiro(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigerian men are useless all of them
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
angelfallz:
Men have always been underappreciated.
I swear .

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Naijanascam:
grin grin ; I'm just hearing it for the first time

Happy men's day to every Man out there toiling for the betterment of himself, family and the society, your struggles will never be in vain and you Must surely reap the benefits of your labour
i don't think the Admins know sef
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
orohbiro:
Nigerian men are useless all of them
pele o
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by virginprincess(f): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Who men epp? celebrating men is not necessary because i don't see anything worth celebrating in them, men have done more harm than good in the society especially nigeria men undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. by DCONE1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Who men epp? celebrating men is not necessary because i don't see anything worth celebrating in them, men have done more harm than good in the society especially nigeria men undecided undecided undecided.
and women haven't ? I think you ve been meeting the wrong men.

(1) (Reply)

The Fire Took Everything That I Own JMK Narrates How Her Apartment Turned To Ash / Davido Celebrates 29th Birthday In Dubai With His New Friends, As Mama Ifeanyi, / Full Story Of Sylvester Oromoni's Death/dowen School Killed My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.