Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money (37576 Views)

“I Might Give All Away ” – Davido Speak After Fundraising Hit N180M / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
Person wey dey owe me 50k since last year, just sent a screenshot of his account balance: # 577,00.
He said his family has not had a good meal since 2 days ago.
He sounded genuine.
I sent him 5k.
Did I do wrong?
I hope my goodness no go kill me sha
I

It will grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by fineboynl(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
There is a girl that has no leg in Enugu. Davido should give her a leg.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Let me go and book space in his DM and drop my account number.

Me too cry
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Dazall: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is a PR for Wema bank only those who have account with Wema bank will be eligible for the giveaway that's the strategy.

What are you waiting for go open your Wema bank today grin grin grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by makavellidon: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kilotat:
This will make some Wizkid fans mad! Am not a davido fan, but the fight between the two fans is FUN. Want to be a Tech Genius? Check my Signature
if wiz kid fans want mad make them mad. David na baba GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by jarvis4: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na story
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by bodmath: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Where is your signature
Kilotat:
This will make some Wizkid fans mad! Am not a davido fan, but the fight between the two fans is FUN. Want to be a Tech Genius? Check my Signature
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by toujurs: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Come make I employ you for my farm
Me farm? Oga keep your farm work
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by CollinsVal(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Too much money
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
brizziedos:

It will grin
hmmmm. Why did you say so? cry
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by GoldenSpec: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
"Might" Conditional statement grin

I trust David sha. He's indeed a philanthropist wink
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
hmmmm. Why did you say so? cry
how much you get for acct?
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Caseless: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
if na me, shishi. i no dey give anybody. i will enjoy the money.
That's why it can't be you.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Greatn3ss: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
Anything you choose to do with it is your choice, but some points have been proven. The rich loves themselves while the poor hate themselves
And poverty is the devil
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Bjteensdes24: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
If Ronaldo do this kind thing, e go receive trillions o aje
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by redcliff: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
princepee:
that's why you no get.
And you no even get people wey fit give you.

lol. i dont even need to because im the giver and i have never had theneed to ask. no cap!
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by redcliff: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
There's a level you'd get, you won't reason like this.

lol.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Abdotcom(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hope he will triple my own 4k wey I sent back to me?
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by redcliff: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
SATANlST:
that is why u are a peasant

lol. person wey never chop dey call person wey he no sabi peasant. you are funny. only talk to me if your networth in liquid cash is 100m and above.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na why you no go see plenty people gather give you as with davido

the more you give, the more you get
redcliff:
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by muyeski21(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:

Davido is far more than that cash, even the issue of him using it to clear is Royce is all cruise. I've had it at the back of my mind that he will Surely share the money among is fans u know
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by seyz91(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm!
abobote:
Anything you choose to do with it is your choice, but some points have been proven. The rich loves themselves while the poor hate themselves
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by JBoss25(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
Person wey dey owe me 50k since last year, just sent a screenshot of his account balance: # 577,00.
He said his family has not had a good meal since 2 days ago.
He sounded genuine.
I sent him 5k.
Did I do wrong?
I hope my goodness no go kill me sha
I
That your head needs flogging cheesy grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by giftphilips(f): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davido my brother I dey here o
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by redcliff: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
seyz91:
Na why you no go see plenty people gather give you as with davido

the more you give, the more you get

na me dey give. i have never had to ask because my needs dey supplied.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:

God bless you more OBO
This saying "givers never lack" na fact

He hasn't made up his mind. He said "might". It means he might end up using it himself.

NB: when u say "givers never lack", it depends on what you are giving and where u giving it that will prevent lack
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by AsawanaDgreat: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
I believe that
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by socialmediaman: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:

God bless you more OBO
This saying "givers never lack" na fact

Everything has context o, he doesn’t need the money. Don’t go give out all your life savings and expect it to just come right back
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kilotat:
He is generous no doubt
But wizkid sings better
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Elidrisy20: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
But I no see whitemoney for the list, abi him money don finish cool
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Kfady: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
@ OBO you will be blessed beyond your imaginations ,even if you give out 2k each it will go a very long way for the masses.our people are hungry and hungry
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Ifyjos(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Remember the widows and the orphans too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo's Mother Is Dead / Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.