Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation (254 Views)

Why Davido Should Marry Hilda Baci – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Int'l Womens Day: Empowered Women Should Empower Other Women - Clara Kronborg / Why Davido Should Marry Zodwa Wabantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation by Ezemust: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
I read were somebody was advising davido to to give the money donated to him to charity.but i think there is a better option.

why not empower like 150 youths with a million each.and they should be made to give account of what they did with it after a year....i think that act will go a long way in lifting many families
Re: Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation by Ogaboss44(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigerians self!!

You are telling someone how to spend his own money.

Don't go and make yours, be looking for youths to empower with 1million
Re: Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ezemust:
I read were somebody was advising davido to to give the money donated to him to charity.but i think there is a better option.

why not empower like 150 youths with a million each.and they should be made to give account of what they did with it after a year....i think that act will go a long way in lifting many families

How many millionaires has Nnamdi Kanu created from Ipob donations?

Suddenly you are advising davido on how to spend his money...ndi uchu

Or is supreme leader good at wearing Fendi and sending youths to Early grave while davido will be advised on how to spend his cash?
Re: Davido Should Empower Youth With His Donation by Ezemust: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Osagyefo98:

How many millionaires has Nnamdi Kanu created from Ipob donations?

Suddenly you are advising davido on how to spend his money...ndi uchu

Or is supreme leader good at wearing Fendi and sending youths to Early grave while davido will be advised on how to spend his cash?
who told you i support ipob?is ipob the only youth in nigeria?why do u think every igbo youth is an ipob?

(1) (Reply)

Milesboi - Sweet Love | Naijalite / Caleb C - Bbnaija Aspirant Housemate / 2023: Mr Ibu Reacts After Being Called Out For Allegedly Endorsing Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.