Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

When You Break Your Own Rules ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When You Break Your Own Rules ! (609 Views)

Please What Time Did You Break Fast In Your State / Sujood Ash-shukr: Rules, Regulations & Innovations / Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Look at these:

Sahih Muslim 265
Abu Huraira said:
When any one amongst you squats for answering the call of nature, he should neither turn his face towards the Qibla nor turn his back towards it.

Was this rule obeyed?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3102
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:
Once I went upstairs in Hafsa's house and saw the Prophet (ﷺ) answering the call of nature with his back towards the Qibla and facing Sham.

Connect the dots

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by RightChannel: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2021
This is the meaning of confusion from the religion of Muhammad and his god allah
Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2021
RightChannel:
This is the meaning of confusion from the religion of Muhammad and his god allah
They didn’t know that a day will come when everything wil be compiled into books and easy analysis of everything will easily be done.

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by AntiChristian: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
I follow this sunnah too. When i use the toilet in a house (covered place) i can sit as i like.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3102
Once I went upstairs in Hafsa's house and saw the Prophet (ﷺ) answering the call of nature with his back towards the Qibla and facing Sham.

But when its in an open place (as is usual most times back then) one must neither face the Qiblah nor back it.

Sahih Muslim 265
Abu Huraira said:
When any one amongst you squats for answering the call of nature, he should neither turn his face towards the Qibla nor turn his back towards it.

Islam is Lovely if understood!

Keep promoting the Sunnah!

[b]They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad SAW has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it). [/b]Qur'an 9:32

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
AntiChristian:
I follow this sunnah too. When i use the toilet in a house (covered place) i can sit as i like.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3102

But when its in an open place (as is usual most times back then) one must neither face the Qiblah nor back it.

Like Allah, the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Antichristian is perfecting his deceptive skills by the day by inserting the embolden words above into a sahih Hadith. I’ll post the screenshot of the Hadith to expose your lies as usual

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by RightChannel: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
advocatejare:

They didn’t know that a day will come when everything wil be compiled into books and easy analysis of everything will easily be done.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by RightChannel: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
advocatejare:

Like Allah, the Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Antichristian is perfecting his deceptive skills by the day by inserting the embolden words above into a sahih Hadith. I’ll post the screenshot of the Hadith to expose your lies as usual

So this is how he used to lie here
Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021
advocatejare:

You attachment says "in Hafsah's house"!
Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

You attachment says "in Hafsah's house"!
Lying is your hobby. The narrator didn’t say Muhammad was answering the call of nature in Hafsa’s house.

The narrator said he went upstairs in Hafsa’s house and saw Muhammad answering the call of nature

Muhammad must have been on the ground answering the call of nature on the open field and turning his back to the Kaaba because from numerous hadith, open answering the call of nature was what was done during the time of Muhammad and that was why Umar was also trailing Muhammad’s wife Sauda to the defecating ground in order to force Muhammad to reveal hijab’s verse which he later did.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6240
Narrated `Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) `Umar bin Al-Khattab used to say to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) "Let your wives be veiled" But he did not do so. The wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) used to go out to answer the call of nature at night only at Al-Manasi.' Once Sauda, the daughter of Zam`a went out and she was a tall woman. `Umar bin Al-Khattab saw her while he was in a gathering, and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda!" He (`Umar) said so as he was anxious for some Divine orders regarding the veil (the veiling of women.) So Allah revealed the Verse of veiling. (Al-Hijab; a complete body cover excluding the eyes). (See Hadith No. 148, Vol. 1)

Muhammad always went out to answer the call of nature too like the practice was in those days

Sahih al-Bukhari 500
Narrated Anas Ibn Malik:
Whenever the Prophet (ﷺ) went for answering the call of nature, I and another boy used to go after him with a staff, a stick or a short spear (or stick) and a tumbler of water and when he finished from answering the call of nature we would hand that tumbler of water to him.

Antichristian, what lies will you tell again?

Your prophet broke his own law by turning his back against the Kaaba while answering the call of nature

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
RightChannel:

So this is how he used to lie here
Yes and many of us have been exposing him!
Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Antichristian, if the wives of the prophet used to go out to answer the call of nature, why did you lie that Muhammad went to Hafsa’s house to answer the call of nature?

Did Hafsa have toilet in her house?

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2021
advocatejare:

Lying is your hobby. The narrator didn’t say Muhammad was answering the call of nature in Hafsa’s house.

The narrator said he went upstairs in Hafsa’s house and saw Muhammad answering the call of nature

Muhammad must have been on the ground answering the call of nature on the open field and turning his back to the Kaaba because from numerous hadith, open answering the call of nature was what was done during the time of Muhammad and that was why Umar was also trailing Muhammad’s wife Sauda to the defecating ground in order to force Muhammad to reveal hijab’s verse which he later did.

Muhammad always went out to answer the call of nature too like the practice was in those days

Antichristian, what lies will you tell again?

Your prophet broke his own law by turning his back against the Kaaba while answering the call of nature

The liar is evident between us. Sometimes i just wish to leave you and your ilks alone to enjoy your time. You can't confuse anyone on your own!

"No doubt that the direction of K'aba is the most sacred direction. So one must venerate it by avoiding anything that could show a minimization of this glory and honor or could be considered as a kind of disrespect. This is why the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) ordered Muslims not to face it or turn ones back to it while urinating or passing stool. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: Do not face the Qiblah or turn your back to it while urinating or passing stool. [Reported by Imams al-Bukhari and Muslim ][/b]This Hadith is an evidence of the prohibition of the mentioned acts. However, [b]it is also reported in al-Bukhari and Muslim from Ibn Umar that he said: I climbed once the house of Hafsa and saw the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) urinating facing Syria and turning his back to the Qiblah. This Hadith is an evidence that it is lawful to turn one's back to Qiblah.

The majority of scholars including Imams Malik , Shafi'e and Ahmad are of the opinion that it is lawful to face Qiblah while urinating or passing stool when in a building. But it is forbidden to do it when in open space. So, when one finds a toilet in a building and which faces Qiblah or turns its back to it, there is no objection to his using it. But if the toilet is in an open space he should change its direction to meet the requirements stated earlier." Culled from Islamweb.net

So you can continue your rants!

1 Like

Re: When You Break Your Own Rules ! by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

The liar is evident between us. Sometimes i just wish to leave you and your ilks alone to enjoy your time. You can't confuse anyone on your own!

"No doubt that the direction of K'aba is the most sacred direction. So one must venerate it by avoiding anything that could show a minimization of this glory and honor or could be considered as a kind of disrespect. This is why the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) ordered Muslims not to face it or turn ones back to it while urinating or passing stool. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: Do not face the Qiblah or turn your back to it while urinating or passing stool. [Reported by Imams al-Bukhari and Muslim ][/b]This Hadith is an evidence of the prohibition of the mentioned acts. However, [b]it is also reported in al-Bukhari and Muslim from Ibn Umar that he said: I climbed once the house of Hafsa and saw the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) urinating facing Syria and turning his back to the Qiblah. This Hadith is an evidence that it is lawful to turn one's back to Qiblah.

The majority of scholars including Imams Malik , Shafi'e and Ahmad are of the opinion that it is lawful to face Qiblah while urinating or passing stool when in a building. But it is forbidden to do it when in open space. So, when one finds a toilet in a building and which faces Qiblah or turns its back to it, there is no objection to his using it. But if the toilet is in an open space he should change its direction to meet the requirements stated earlier." Culled from Islamweb.net

So you can continue your rants!
Show evidence that Hafsa had a toilet in her house that Muhammed went to use.

I’ve shown the Hadith that reveals how Muhammed’s wives used to go and answer the call of nature outside their houses

Show us evidence that Muhammed’s wives had toilet in their houses

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Pleasure Of Sin Revealed / dump / Time Is Running Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.