Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) (263 Views)

Israeli Forces Raided Iranian Missile Faculty In Syria(photos) / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
I am not shocked after watching this video because I know the world powers and especially the USA are all hypocrites and they are all the same and the USA is no saint like they always claim to be they are just like Russia and China.

Imagine killing over 70 women and children, this is why the USA is refusing to join the ICC.who would charge the USA for war crimes?, I am smart enough to know that the USA is the biggest scam in the world, stolen money from Africa are lodged in the USA and in other western countries including British controlled countries, so tell me are they not fantastically corrupt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DZSt3JKq4

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/did-united-states-commit-war-crimes-in.html?m=1

Re: Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Imagine this kind of nonsense talk from the USA

Re: Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2021

Re: Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) by MangekyoAlt: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Big hypocrites they are
Re: Did The United States Commit War Crimes In Syria(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Big hypocrites they are

Yes on point

(1) (Reply)

CIA Employees Worked In Russian Government In Mid-1990s — Putin / Will Russia Invades Ukraine? / Fox News Trey Yingst Escapes Artillery Fire During Live Report In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.