Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine (531 Views)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / I Need A 25t Mt Tanker Vessel For A Oil Product Transport Project / We Need Tanks Of Capacity 33,000 Litres To Carry Oil Product. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by idelinks: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
Good day people,

It is my pleasure to inform you that when it comes to your petroleum product in large and medium quantity,you are free to contact me.

I can supply you petrol,diesel and kerosene to any part of Nigeria directly from NNPC at a very low rate compared to others,

just call me on 08187211774,08076976917
Re: Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by bilms(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
ur price per litter plz.

thanks
Re: Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by idelinks: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
bilms:

your price per litter plz.

thanks

the price of the products defer from time to time, writing out a price might compromise our negotiation later as i will be quoted on the price posted.
Re: Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by idelinks: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
but for now, the direct price from NNPC are as follows

Diesel: N150 per liter
Petrol: N55 per liter
Kerosine: not available at the moment

We supply from Lagos and Ibadan.

The location we are taking the product to will determine the final price we will agree on.

feel free to call.
Re: Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by idelinks: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2011
thanks for the calls
Re: Oil Product,petrol,diesel And Kerosine by idelinks: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Partner Urgently Needed For A Corporate Business Focusing On Global Trade / Classification Of Contractors Exercise By Bpp Commences / Why We Can’t Tax Osun People, By Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.