Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours (55593 Views)

Doyin Hassan And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 24 Years (photos) / Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Jennifer Lopez Left Stranded At The Beach After Her Transportation Was Towed Awa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Miller232: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Jonah! You're welcome back as we thank God for journey mercies or maybe Maami water was celebrating anniversary and she went there to play for them
grin grin grin

The story get K-Leg Jor
Lmao weyrey
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by criuze(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Someone should help me check the Guinness book
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by emman44(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
andyanders:
Exactly. There are things beyond human comprehension. Most people that walk around are spirit beings from different spirit world. People may argue this if they like. I know of a guy who went missing for 4 days and was reported missing. After days, he came back. He later narrated how he came across a lady when he went 4 examination.... He was picked by the lady and taken to the ocean 2 meet her mother who happen to be mammy water and he was asked to marry her....
Finish this story abeg.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Phcmayor(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
She go complete her assignments
She go soon blow
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by largeman4u(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thank God she is alive. Hope no be follower on IG this people dey find sha
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Babatojide: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
She back
Boo don go bring us maddest mixes from
Zee oza SIDE
WELCOME BACK MAAMI
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by snoopz: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lie Muhammed is proud of her and her sister

1 Like

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by DimIsaac10(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
After what?. Even Jonah no drown God put am inside fish. Just say una rescue Biko.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by IbileIfe: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Uwaomaokey:
People will do shit for clout.
And majority of Nigerians accept bullshit in their widespread gullibility and crass stupidity

2 Likes

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Pusindaa(f): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
LIE

Atleast her Atlantic story will give her fame...trust Nigeria yoots/bloggers
Hi dear. I couldn’t find your mail sent tome as response to my email

1 Like

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Kaiser20: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Attention attracted, .....next movie!

1 Like

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by greypencils: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Story looks cooked, boiled and fried. Not believable. My take, a PR stunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Pusindaa:

Hi dear. I couldn’t find your mail sent tome as response to my email I sent to you. I don’t know what’s wrong with nairaland . Pls send me an email directly
pusindaawanii@gmail.com
There’s something I want to discuss with you regarding one of the topic you contributed on about the niece staying with her aunt. Thanks
Good morning. Check your email
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by infogeneral: 1:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Na too much of African Magic!
Unless she is a mammy water girl.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Mwanamume(m): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2021
It is well with her
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by raphy(m): 2:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Which kind rough play be this? I still remember when I was 6 went to do holiday near bar beach n the wave pull me in but I fight my self news already to my aunty shop tht I was at the beach wave Carrie me . The wave is powerful can carry a car
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Karemarealty288(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Let's wait for her official statement on how she met a woman with fish tail and long hairs.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Drogunov: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://punchng.com/video-dj-michelle-rescued-from-lagos-beach-after-24-hours/

Girl is a confirmed mammy water. They only took her down to attend meeting.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by muyeski21(m): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://punchng.com/video-dj-michelle-rescued-from-lagos-beach-after-24-hours/

Total lie, why these cheap staunt to get famous. No body will survive such. Cheap lies
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by zinizta: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2021

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by JoseRaji(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Which kind nonsense reporting be this abeg? Story that doesn't have head.

Just jumble up everything inside to make the sentences plenty. Without meaning. Y'all should do better please.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by redcliff: 5:31am On Nov 20, 2021
as Onye Eze would say. she went to collect power!
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by udede(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm this is a clear case of trying to shine. This is staged and I don't believe a thing here.

You disappeared to the bottom of the beach for 24hours abi ?
And was rescued alife nobi so ?
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by don4real18(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2021
It is either she is a Mami water or a Mami water is her. grin
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by rollandben(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
The same Boat that took her away from the crowd brought her back. She was never drn...all na packaging to be famous joo.some1 spent 24 house under water and she was rescued alive. We are not blunt headed like you na. Oniro oshi
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by ikorodureporta: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Lies..just for attention..pray mammy don't locate you
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by omolayomi06: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2021
no need to tell you she is a mamiwater girl, she go cash cruse with her colleagues. 24hours under water and she come out alive abeg serve me another story Jor.
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by isaiahethan: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2021
daddytime:
No be only drowned and recovered alive after 24 hours..na die and resurrect forever.

Una no well

You're smart
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Tonnyray: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Flahyuq:
Publicity stunt
Nothing more, nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by Timantech(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2021
You only have less than five minute to be dead when you drown.....
24hrs is fallacious or there's something she's not telling us
Re: DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours by nachisunday(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2021
I dont really know what happen to the dj mich, but opera news stated that she is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.