Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East (12873 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orji Kalu, chief whip of the senate, has asked the Igbo to make amends and work with President Muhammadu Buhari to attract more developmental projects to the south-east.

Kalu, in an interview with NAN, said supporting Buhari will attract more federal projects to the region.

The lawmaker said his zone will give Buhari more votes if given another opportunity.

According to him, it is on the record that Abia north senatorial district is the only zone in the south-east and south-south that gave Buhari 68 percent votes in 2019 elections.

“The relationship with Abia north as a constituency is very cordial and the president has shown a lot of love to us and has remembered us with what we voted for, so we are excited,” he said.

“Abia north is the senatorial district that gave the president the highest votes both in the south-south and south-east, we are number one and nobody is challenging us.

“So, when people say we don’t like Buhari we are not part of it; we have always been in good times with him. We gave him doctorate degree in our university in 2003 (Abia State University) and we gave him chieftaincy title in Igbere (Orji Kalu’s home town} in 2004.

“We are excited to have other people in our area, so Nigerian politicians should remove hatred.

“I encourage the Igbos to work with President Buhari to find a way to make amends and remove sentiments and work with the president so that in the remaining two years he can do more things for us before he leaves office.

Kalu also said northern groups are drumming support for him to vie for the presidential seat because they found him worthy to deliver good governance to the nation.

Kalu said credibility, honesty and the capacity to deliver endeared him to many northerners.

“What is responsible for that, is that I have known most of the presidents from the north for a long time, and I have had deep relationships, and am not sure I have disappointed in any of these relations,” he said.

“And I have also known many northerners, and I have had so many businesses with them, I had to do politics with them and in terms of business, I am not sure I have disappointed anybody in terms of buying and selling.

“They find me worthy because they know whatever I say, I will do, and whatever I say I will not do, I will not do it.

“The northerners find out that I am sincere to them, and they are sincere to me.

“So, for people who gave me opportunity to be their brother at no cost when I was nothing, and when I am somebody, is it good to leave them? The answer is no.

“I cannot leave them because I started with them, and I think staying with them is better than abandoning them, when I feel I am better.”

https://www.thecable.ng/orji-kalu-to-igbo-make-amends-with-buhari-so-he-can-do-more-for-south-east

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by funshint(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one don sell his birthright...not surprised shebi na Kalu. Always ready to lick any ass since military.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by JaneYave(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is it only one party that initiate amendment? What is their wrong even.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Simdyofficial(f): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Time will tell. Even those people that went there can't control any Igbo gathering. They have no choice than to help mnk by any means.. The road to freedom is rough

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by slimfit1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
In as much as they are Nigerians, it's his job to do the right thing nobody is begging anybody let them go or do the right thing.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by yyba: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hehehe how can they make amends with jubril al sudan kikikiki grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by QueenAgbo(f): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Upon all the cheatbeating of the crime tribe,they are still the laughing stock of the country.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by triple996(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hehehe grin grin
You mean ndigbo should beg jubril of sudan .
No election in biafraland cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by JaroMan: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/orji-kalu-to-igbo-make-amends-with-buhari-so-he-can-do-more-for-south-east
Is he talking in isolation? He is Igbo too. So if he is good terms with Buhari, why beg more people to join. When they see how Buhari treats him well, others will jump ship

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Atiwaye: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your leaders should fuckoff I'm not surprised uwazuruke said more than this
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./GIZ_VkT6rRIAAAAC/gordon-ramsey-Bleep-off.gif[/img]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by kasheemawo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buhari was a true military man
He does not give a damn to DOT NATION

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by ProudImolite: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one na mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by gidgiddy: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
In other words "lick the ass of whoever is president so he can remember to fulfil his campaign promises"

OUK is just a shameless idiot

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why are YoruBandits angry that Igbo's are doing the right thing now?

Yoruba's are confused people.

They said Igbo's are too proud, they said Igbo's can't negotiate, they said Igbo's needs political solutions, and now Igbo's have shown they are masters at the game and suddenly Yoruba's started wailing.

Why wailing.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Dailymice: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Fyie: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Golan007: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nnqmdi Kanu's Abia state gave Buhari 68% vote at the last presidential election?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Orogi: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This orji Kalu is mad

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by GboyegaD(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orji Kalu is sold out. I keep wondering why our politicians demand loyalty to do their job.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Donjovinco: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why is orji kalu saying all these, I don't really understand.however read how a man with car went to church to steal communion and ciborium

https://jovinletter.com/2021/11/19/man-who-steal-communion-caught-in-second-attempt/
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by toyini1234(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
its funny how a region that has never voted for buhari, are the ones that criticize him the most.....

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Judas
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Springboot: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is not about Buhari alone, it will take centuries before the north can forgive we Igbos for the death of the saudana of sokoto, Ahmadu bello. So it's best for us to just go our sperate ways.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Boogyman557: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by JackTiger: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Selfish mugu....The only thing that bothers u is how to become a president and steal like others...Daydreamer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Lindodo20: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Upon all the cheatbeating of the criminality tribesmen,they not still the smiling share of the region.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by KarlWest(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Why are YoruBandits angry that Igbo's are doing the right thing now?

Yoruba's are confused people.

They said Igbo's are too proud, they said Igbo's can't negotiate, they said Igbo's needs political solutions, and now Igbo's have shown they are masters at the game and suddenly Yoruba's started wailing.

Why wailing.....

Who gives a frog ass why?

No be only IGBO, na Igbo (weed).

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by iezeiyida(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
The damages Buhari have done not only to Igbos but the entire country is far from being amended sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Assembly Reject Request For Budget Breakdown – Picture / Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation / Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.