Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa (11008 Views)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer / FIFA Rankings: Eagles Maintain Position In Africa, Slip In World Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Joebayo217: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
It's a shame angry
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by muheeb01(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2021
One day we go reach the first position.....yeeh who slap me

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by VEHINTOLAR: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Super Eagles were once ranked fifth (5th) best in the world ! How did we get here ? It's really shameful for Nigeria to occupy 5th position in Africa ! Nigeria can return to its once enviable position in the world of football,but corruption in the Glass house has to be tackled head on first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
kk but is rohr still d coach cuz am confused by d whole tin
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by emmyluizzz: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekpekus:
cool
Makes it better for the knock out stage of the world cup.. we have successfully avoided Senegal, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.. but I hope we are not drawn with Egypt sha... others we can manage
q
Nigeria will easily win Tunisia and Morocco
na coach be our problem
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by emmyluizzz: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

So for the draws:
Pot1= Senegal Algeria Morocco Tunisia Nigeria
Pot2 = Egypt Cameroon Ghana Mali CongoDR

Funny, how all the teams in pot1 will wish to play CongoDR. While those in pot2 will wish to play Nigeria.

But why did CAF seed CongoDR above Ivory Coast & ended up having Cameroon & Ivory Coast in same group? Else Ivory Coast would have qualified for the Playoff.
your knowledge of football is amazing

but I must tell you apart from Egypt .. Nigeria will easily beats all the remaining

let's just avoid Egypt and we will be in Qatar

1 Like

Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Occurstaem(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2021
majamajic:

We didn't qualify for 2 nation's cup and a world cup then
No, that's not true.
We've qualified for three world cup in a row since 2010. Now will be our fourth if we make it.
We won the AFCON in 2013
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Occurstaem(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2021
majamajic:

No, that's not true.
We've qualified for three world cup in a row since 2010. Now will be our fourth in a row if we make it.
We won the AFCON in 2013.
Rohr was appointed in 2016 and missed 2017 AFCON.
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Tunisia and morroco deserve number 1 & 2 spot. Those two no de lose for match
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by vickydevoka(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Tunisia and morroco deserve number 1 & 2 spot. Those two no de lose for qualification matches.
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Blaqstick: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2021
majamajic:

We played
2010 World Cup
2014 World Cup
2018 World Cup so which World Cup we no play
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by GreaterFuture(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Nigeria is not serious yet...

Watch Iheanacho, EPL, Ligue1, Champions league, Osimhen, Cr7, Ndidi etc.

Stream all football games, basketball and many More!
Watch movies, series, Ultimate Search, all local and international stations anywhere you are in the world! ��
Setup is very affordable
DM me ✌�
Get an IPTV account, 1 YR Account
Stream over 10k+ stations worldwide
All Naija local & Cable stations, including other African countries.
(Movie & series box also in it)
(NoT on Decoder)
You stream on ��
ÆŠstv now premium also available too, 1yr acc.
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by kannymoore(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2021
shantti:
Please apart from mane who else does Senegal has. How the Almighty Cote d' ivore has fallen . I remember Cote d'ivore of those days

Omo.. they have Coulibaly of Napoli who's arguably among the 10 best central defenders in the world.

Gueye of PSG is at the level of Ndidi.

Omo.. don't underrate those guys at all!
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by HolarQD(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Occurstaem:

No, that's not true.
We've qualified for three world cup in a row since 2010. Now will be our fourth in a row if we make it.

Rohr didn’t miss the 2017 AFCON, please be sure of what you say. Rohr was appointed when were already out of qualifying for AFCON 2017. Oliseh was the coach then. Thanks. Rohr has qualified Nigeria for all the qualifiers he partook in (only Qatar pending).

1 Like

Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Panda7(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2021
robosky02:
FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th Position In The World, Fifth Best In Africa

https://www.completesports.com/fifa-ranking-super-eagles-maintain-36th-position-in-the-world-fifth-best-in-africa/

shitty team with wack attackers. I personally can assemble a team to beat this wack players by at least 2goals margin, and that's a challenge
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Panda7(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
I can't believe Nigerian would allow some ego clout chasing wannabe babies in their team
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
robosky02:
FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th Position In The World, Fifth Best In Africa

https://www.completesports.com/fifa-ranking-super-eagles-maintain-36th-position-in-the-world-fifth-best-in-africa/

Useless super chickens.......they won't qualify for the world cup......I can see it from my crystal ball.......

I will prefer egypt, algeria, senegal and ghana to qualify......not those olodo players, who just dey run up and down on the pitch like headless chickens.......playing draw with cape verde.......

At the world cup, if dey even qualify.....country like argentina, brazil, spain , italy,France, Germany , croatia, iceland , go beat them like a baby.....na baskets dem go use bring back goals to naija........ useless players.....m
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Sacchi1162:
Sack Rohr

Maybe, after the world cup.....that's if they qualify oooo
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Occurstaem(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
HolarQD:

Rohr didn’t miss the 2017 AFCON, please be sure of what you say. Rohr was appointed when were already out of qualifying for AFCON 2017. Oliseh was the coach then. Thanks. Rohr has qualified Nigeria for all the qualifiers he partook in (only Qatar pending).
All right, thanks.
I hope we qualify for the world cup
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by majamajic(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Occurstaem:

No, that's not true.

Na oliseh miss that nation's cup of 2017 , not Rohr , even though he was appointed in 2016
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by Hkff: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just sack him before it’s late
Re: FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa by chinchum(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
HolarQD:

Thanks for providing facts. Nigerians are easily forgetful. We failed to qualify for 2 successive nations cup under the watch of the same set of coaches some are asking to replace Rohr. We always overrate ourselves while not willing to put in the work.

I have heard lot of claims about how we have world class players should be winning easily if we had a good coach, i just laugh.

Nigeria with the Kanu and Okochas did not qualify for 2006 world cup, Away games, we lost to Angola, drew with Erithrea , struggled against Liberia e.t.c

Rohr won ALL of his 3 away games which is quite unusual if anyone follows Nigeria football.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Print Your Bet9ja Pool Codes Here For Free! / Glo-CAF Award: Nigeria Wins Women's National Team Of The Year Award / Aiteo Sponsors Nigeria Football Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.