Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) (37958 Views)

Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) / Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lazy individual and yet the best player in the world

If being lazy makes one best player or best in everything in the world well i guess i hope, wish and pray to be lazy as well
tydi:
Watch how Christiano would be the one acting the Harry porter and his kids will be on the end of the tv watching him. I love messi but I think he is a lazy individual.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Father4all: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
The real GOAT don't have time for movies. He is training 24/7
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Maximus85(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
amzee:
The real GOAT not the other sheep claiming to be GOAT

The real goat playing in the farmer's league you mean?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by sapientia(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
New cashing out for producers of Harry Potter

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by bencr7: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
amzee:
The real GOAT not the other sheep claiming to be GOAT
see u, sheep were better pass u in everything,like if Ronaldo make u him gate man like if u no go accept am.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Mancrossfire: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
If say nah Ronaldo his children would have been all over him. See as messi stayed distance away from his kids.

I love that Ronaldo of a guy
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by sandymikky: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Father4all:
The real GOAT don't have time for movies. He is training 24/7
And still can't beat Serbia at home to qualify for the World Cup with his 24/7 training ���

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by smartasuen(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
How dis one com take be news now?
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bmaster:
You got time to reply stupid questions.

undecided
Let's help a nigga with blindness to see.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021

Funny enough they are all "Messi".

Only one is Leo Messi
Correct
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Limassol(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
irunoko:
Papa dey hustle under rain and sun,pikin dey watch film in a comfortable , spacious air conditioned environment devoid of any worries or struggle for food or school fees

This life e balance o lipsrsealed

This is how it is supposed to be.... if you can't provide all that to a child remain single.

Or better still remain childless.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Our small g o a t is enjoying himself with his lovely family
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by donbabsaint(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
boman2014:
My love for Harry Potter.

I prefer reading the books than watching the movies
exactly. The books are topnotch.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by donbabsaint(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
donbabsaint:
exactly. The books are topnotch.
I have them all on my phone. Including perdeus javtson and the Olympians, the Kane chronicles.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by GoldenSpec: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
I almost asked dz same question grin
Chloraseptic:
Please which one of them is Messi..
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:

I have no reason to hate anyone. Messi is a great player.
We don't hate Messi, but I always support the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he is the superior GOAT in soccer from coast to coast. He competes with the best and does not settle for less. And the first GOAT, the great Pele has confirmed that CR7 is better than Messi.
https://www.goal.com › news › braz...
Pele: Ronaldo the best player in the world ahead of Messi ...
25 Mar 2020 — Cristiano Ronaldo's consistency puts him ahead of Lionel Messi as the world's best player, according to Pele,

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Chatflick(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Magic watching Magic
No be lie. Your face show and your shoe shine. You you know
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Father4all: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=sandymikky post=107796671]
And still can't beat Serbia at home to qualify for the World Cup with his 24/7 training ���[/]doesn't matter. A tree can't make a forest
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Ikeblessing: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enjoyment
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Szilard: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
IbileIfe:

We don't hate Messi, but I always support the fact that Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he is the superior GOAT in soccer from coast to coast. He competes with the best and does not settle for less. And the first GOAT, the great Pele has confirmed that CR7 is better than Messi.
https://www.goal.com › news › braz...
Pele: Ronaldo the best player in the world ahead of Messi ...
25 Mar 2020 — Cristiano Ronaldo's consistency puts him ahead of Lionel Messi as the world's best player, according to Pele,

It's funny how you're using Pele's judgement here...

Same Pele that has dementia...

Pele that called Messi the best player in the world a few times back...

Pele's reasoning changes, he tends to call the Ballond'or winner the best player...

He's not stable cheesy grin

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
boman2014:
My love for Harry Potter.

I prefer reading the books than watching the movies

I read the books too and i loved it, the details in the books was not really portrayed in the movies, I enjoyed reading them.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Opokutism: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Who is Messi. Is he a movie star too
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
The democratic elected goat. Not the other military goat.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by one4GOD(f): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by Georgejeez: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Makes me remember Arturo's saying in Money heist , Season 5 " Governor , you say defend?
We already have Lionel Messi, Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo in our team , no need to defend , we attack" .
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by ayclem01(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sultty:
it changes nothing
RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI grin

U need a pychiatric test for saying this.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
And this is supposed to be newsworthy? undecided

Yes it is. When you rise to such tremendous height of national and international fame, a video of you merely brushing your hair becomes newsworthy to many. Life works this way. sad
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chamber of secrets. If you know you know wink
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021

I don't think he has gotten a house yet. That should be the hotel room
ohhh
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by irunoko(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Limassol:

This is how it is supposed to be.... if you can't provide all that to a child remain single.

Or better still remain childless.
well that's not the reality of the almajari child of his age and many other African children with senseless parents populating Nigeria
Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by 4kelly4handsome(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
So wetin concern is now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) / Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.