Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

University Ot Ilorin Post Utme Screening Registration. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Ot Ilorin Post Utme Screening Registration. (160 Views)

University Of Ilorin Post Utme Date / IMSU 2018/2019 Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration Has S / University Of Ilorin Post Utme Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Ot Ilorin Post Utme Screening Registration. by ftosino(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Few days ago, the school commenced the registration for it's coming screening exercise for Post Ume. If you want any form of guidance or Registration from my end her, you can signify,
If you register with me, I will give you the Post Ume past questions for free.
Re: University Ot Ilorin Post Utme Screening Registration. by ftosino(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Last year's admission was basically screening, no exams was done due to COVID.
This year's screening will be by exam, a 50question assessments 80percent english.

The university used to have the exams in two centers, one in Lagos, JKK and one in the university CBT centre in Ilorin,
This year, they are only using the Ilorin center, at University of Ilorin CBT center.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Pip In Forex? / Steps To Secure Post Graduate Admission In United State Of America / NANS Kick Hard Against Fuel Subsidy Removal, Threatens Nationwide Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.