Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

See How Mexican Drug Cartel Transported meth Into Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Mexican Drug Cartel Transported meth Into Nigeria (794 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Mexican Drug Cartel Transported meth Into Nigeria by ekwe552: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Looking at the young man walking around and murmuring to him, he couldn't have been more than 25 years old. Despite this, he has grown unkempt, with overgrown hair and fingernails. Those who stood by and watched as the young man walked by concocted a number of theories to explain his current mental state.
"He worked as a bus driver." He has, however, sold himself to the deadly substance known as meth (Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth). "Look at what it's done to him," one of them said.

"They usually source the drug from Asata or Abakpa area," said another young man who joined in the conversation, naming the mentally ill young man Kelechi. I've also heard it's available in the New Artisan neighborhood, which was recently demolished by the state government. They get it from the northeastern states, according to what I've heard."

https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/11/see-how-mexican-drug-cartel-transported.html

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Mellitus / Get Daily Health Tips / My Health Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.