Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! (546 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by MicrosoftExcel: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2021
cry
Good morning n'landers particular doctors in the house.

I don't even know the right section to post this cause it looks more of Witchcraft to me cry

I will just head straight to the point.

I have this passion for joining the military, but the issue I am having is High Blood Pressure which usually occurred whenever it is about to be checked during the medical screening. And this year made it the third time it's happening to me.

If I check it elsewhere, places like normal clinic or chemist, it will be normal 120/70mmHg but when it comes to the real business, I mean at the screening center, my heart will be beating faster and it will causes the blood pressure to be elevated. Something like 150/90mmHg and above.

The last one that happened really pissed me off! I even took a drug named nifedipine - 20mg and backed it up with garlic but immediately it's my turn to be checked, my heart started beating faster and uncontrollable, I was asked to go and relax and come back but yet, this problem still persist.

But immediately I left the medical screening venue, I was calmed.

2 days after this, those of us with BP issues were given grace to a recheck, but immediately it was about to get to my turn, I got tensed again.

And it led to my eviction! So painful cry cry

A day after, I went to a nearby chemist to check, to my surprise, it was just 110/70mmHg.

Pls how can I rectify this? Any remedy?

I know some will say; joining the military is not my way, but pls just help me. I need to know what the problem is.

Thanks.
Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by padi94(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Guy don't force anything iN this life, if it's for you it will work out... Your destiny doesn't live and die with joining the military. Find something else do.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2021
gringrin

You never join but you don dey get high BP, if you come enter war zone nko

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by amnesty7: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Anxiety or white coat hypertension. Don't allow any 419 pastor chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
MicrosoftExcel:
cry
Good morning n'landers particular doctors in the house.

I don't even know the right section to post this cause it looks more of Witchcraft to me cry

I will just head straight to the point.

I have this passion for joining the military, but the issue I am having is High Blood Pressure which usually occurred whenever it is about to be checked during the medical screening. And this year made it the third time it's happening to me.

If I check it elsewhere, places like normal clinic or chemist, it will be normal 120/70mmHg but when it comes to the real business, I mean at the screening center, my heart will be beating faster and it will causes the blood pressure to be elevated. Something like 150/90mmHg and above.

The last one that happened really pissed me off! I even took a drug named nifedipine - 20mg and backed it up with garlic but immediately it's my turn to be checked, my heart started beating faster and uncontrollable, I was asked to go and relax and come back but yet, this problem still persist.

But immediately I left the medical screening venue, I was calmed.

2 days after this, those of us with BP issues were given grace to a recheck, but immediately it was about to get to my turn, I got tensed again.

And it led to my eviction! So painful cry cry

A day after, I went to a nearby chemist to check, to my surprise, it was just 110/70mmHg.

Pls how can I rectify this? Any remedy?

I know some will say; joining the military is not my way, but pls just help me. I need to know what the problem is.

Thanks.

Performance anxiety. You are going to have to school your mind to react differently when it comes to time to go for the real screening.

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by anu3: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Friend, you might consider a rather relaxing job. First of all, why must you join the military? But if you get all tensed up just by waiting to be checked, how about the time when you'll be waiting for your deployment letter, and you get deployed to the worst part? How about going and standing in that deadly warfront?

Ok, maybe warfront of a corrupt system don't bother you; well, my advice is Seek God, obey him: seek His Kingdom first and He will guide you.

But I can guess right that God won't likely lead you into any of the following jobs with the level of corruption in this present World: soldier, police, lawyer, "political offices", pastor (of common churches), etc.

The way is to Seek God, He alone can help us in All things.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2021
That could be an indicator or a warning sign that the army is not your thing.

Again, It could be anxiety or fear of the unknown about the job that is spiking up your BP. Which still indicates fear.

Now, this feeling is not altogether a sign of high BP as it is also common with regular interviews where you feel nervous in front of a board of interviewers but it's just unfortunate it had to be happening at such a place where it's being used as a criteria to judge your fitness and health status. And too bad they couldn't detect the cause of your bp was anxiety.

Just drop the idea of joining the Army. It's not for you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by helinues: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2021
That's anxiety disorder

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by MicrosoftExcel: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
amnesty7:
Anxiety or white coat hypertension. Don't allow any 419 pastor chop your money.

Thank you sir cool
Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by MicrosoftExcel: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:
That's anxiety disorder

How can that be treated sir?
Any medication?
Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by anu3: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
MicrosoftExcel:

How can that be treated sir?
Any medication?

To seek and Surrender to Jesus is sure Key...

1 Like

Re: Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! by Bodydiialect57: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2021
You need peace which comes from relationship with Jesus Christ, your Maker. When that is settled, anxiety and fear of failure will leave you.

Your BP is triggered by the fear of failure. Fear disappears when faith in God is activated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Righteousness? / Download All Koinonia Abuja Miracle Service Till Date (free Mp3) / I Just Eat Rat Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.