Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious (842 Views)

Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu / Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by archbishop007(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning house pls who can help me track this user Paul precious (a user on Facebook). I sold a shelve for him and he's trying to credit me but said the network was bad, and I'm late to work already on that very day so I begged him to pls credit me anytime the network is good. He then showed me prove from stanbic bank the next day that they are resolving the issue. He won't say anything until I ask again. After a week he told me that they've resolved it. And I still begged him to pls remember me. Anytime I saw him online he will tell me that he's on it, not until recently now that he stopped responding to my message again on whatsapp and even Facebook. And l suffered all the way from Agege to Opic office in Agbara. I spent over 3k on tf that very day but this guy refused to settle me since October 22. Pls I'm ready to do anything just to stop him from this act. This is what trust caused oooo. Pls help me

Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by Optimistguy1969: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Sugarcane leg scammer

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Is that picture the only thing you have? E go hard o
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by lekkicctv(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Since when have you guys been doing business tgther?
archbishop007:
Good morning house pls who can help me track this user Paul precious (a user on Facebook). I sold a shelve for him and he's trying to credit me but said the network was bad, and I'm late to work already on that very day so I begged him to pls credit me anytime the network is good. He then showed me prove from stanbic bank the next day that they are resolving the issue. He won't say anything until I ask again. After a week he told me that they've resolved it. And I still begged him to pls remember me. Anytime I saw him online he will tell me that he's on it, not until recently now that he stopped responding to my message again on whatsapp and even Facebook. And l suffered all the way from Agege to Opic office in Agbara. I spent over 3k on tf that very day but this guy refused to settle me since October 22. Pls I'm ready to do anything just to stop him from this act. This is what trust caused oooo. Pls help me

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by archbishop007(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Sugarcane leg scammer

Abi
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by archbishop007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
lekkicctv:
Since when have you guys been doing business tgther?

This is the first time oooo..
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by archbishop007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Is that picture the only thing you have? E go hard o

I have his number as well
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by lekkicctv(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2021
archbishop007:

This is the first time oooo..
then, you shldnt have entrusted any such amount. If at all see your alert SMS/Email/App/ATM Balance before letting go of your goods

Even sef, try buying 100Naira airtime to ascertain the credit alert
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by Pauliztrov: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2023
The person that made this posts was in haste to post this but could not find time to acknowledge on this post when he received his payment

Well this is to inform you all his payment has been made long before now that I could not even remember

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by Blackpowers101: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
archbishop007:
Since he has decided to be wicked, then deal with him, people with bad intentions get caught easily here, he will pay your money before 7days. 09034568201
Re: Pls Help Me Track Down Paul Precious by Reelmii: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Corporate scammer grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Femi Falana, SAN Agrees To Represent Femi Adegoke’s Family - Pics / 15years Old Kidnapper Caught And He Confesses (full Vid) / Two Guys Forced Man To Kneel Down To Apologise To Lady He Molested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.