Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (24939 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Bamzyriches451: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
"No ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian" I can still remember this word he said.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by writeprof(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
dynicks:
Heard some loud ovations outside then I had to step out to check....

Lo and behold twas this man that's being celebrated!....would have walked back in having felt unconcerned buh had a second thought to celebrate and congratulate him.!!...

One thing is certain....this man really bleeped up when he tried to please the north majorly!!

Don't blame him. Ask what is it that makes Southern politicians kowtow to the Northern political class? Obasanjo did it. Gbajiabiamila did it. Now Tinubu is doing it. The Ebonyi man is doing it. Because of the Presidential elections. WHAT PACT SAYS UNTIL THE NORTH IS HAPPY, THE SOUTH WILL GO NOWHERE POLITICALLY?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Daddy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by kayusely70(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Happy birthday uncle Jona, may your days be long
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by goodheart01: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Just like the evil ex-players pushing for the sack of the present National team coach because they can't impose their players on him is the same way the evil behind the progress of Nigeria pushed you, people...

Like how would you be pushing for a sack of coach that's bringing results. Someone that has seamlessly qualified Nigeria for major competitions for the past 6years without calculators. Surprisingly most Nigerians are in support of this barbarism because they are short-sighted. You citizens are the evil of the country.

You citizens are dumb and lack what it takes to see beyond the physical.

Now that they keep removing subsidies every year for the past 6years why ain't you guys protesting?

Now that dollar has gone to 570 why ain't you guys protesting? Now that Boko Haram bomb at will why ain't you guys carrying placards. That Nigerian Airforce had to pay bandit not to shoot down your president's jet, why ain't you guys writing propaganda upon propaganda.?

Now that generals are ambushed and killed like civilians why are you guys acting like all is well.?

No reasonable individual would pick a Buhari over a Jonathan. You guys goofed.

I don't know what you're ranting about, but if u understand my write up you'll notice I'm not supporting anybody. All I ask for is a good leader who is goal driven and has the interest of the people at heart period! Whether Jonathan or Buhari both were failures simple! Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
goodheart01:

I don't know what you're ranting about, but if u understand my write up you'll notice I'm not supporting anybody. All I ask for is a good leader who is goal driven and has the interest of the people at heart period! Whether Jonathan or Buhari both were failures simple! Nigerians deserve better.

Sir...Jonathan wasn't any sort of less evil.
Na why I dey rant be that.....

Jonathan wasn't a failure. You citizens were failures...Na why I dey rant be that...

You guys are the problem of the country and not the leaders, na why I dey rant be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gmb's System Of Fighting Corruption $ Gej's Which Is Better / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.