Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola (20313 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by AmbaliJ: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Moferere:

Walahi, someone like me, I no like Tinubu, but the fact sey he dey pepper dem dey sweet me

Dem go wail taya.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu=failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy
PlayMaker14:
The fate that befall Godwin Maduka at the Anambra Gubers will befall Bobo Chicago....

Regardless, Tinubu for President 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Skillsnigeria: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy
kettykin:
If he likes let him speak in November, it makes no difference
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by assent: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
January is in about 6 weeks. On the march again.... BAT is our man o cheesy

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

You are an enemy of Nigeria yourself. That's why you are campaigning for a drug dealer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Chieffoo007: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Who dae check am
OBO Baddest

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by PrinceOfLagos: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu no get talk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Olayetan(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hope his coming out plain to declare his ambition and admit he has been the one behind all the billboards and campaign..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Isn't it obvious what he will tell the people? He wants to continue from where Buhari stops. Please, how do we get out of this quagmire?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Ofunaofu: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mr Fashola, what stops you from aspiring to be the president of Nigeria instead of Tinubu.

Or is it an admission of failure on your part since you are unable to provide stable electricity after six years as the minister of power having once said that providing stable electricity is not rocket science

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Latakia(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
During #endsars protest, Kanu instructed his terrorists to look for Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and their families and kill them. Igboho also threatened to shoot Tinubu from the back if he come out to campaign during his Yoruba nesan madness. The two clowns were actually working for the BRAS Party.

But unfortunately, Tinubu presidency will be the one to jail Kanu and Igboho. You see how God works his miracle.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Time for some ibo pikins to wail as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by toujurs: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The fate that befall Godwin Maduka at the Anambra Gubers will befall Bobo Chicago....

Regardless, Tinubu for President 2023.
no mind the old fool, after rendering lagos state to captivity. Who would even vote for that Agbero. As old as he is. Very greedy man. He should come out but i know Apc won't give him ticket.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by ipobarecriminals: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
sad This Baba better go rest and take care of his health.Count me out of campaign for him.I wash my hand comot sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Goalsniper: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by aviara: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jagaban is still begging Buhari and the cabal to consider him for 2023 presidency. His fate lies on the balance, his knee hurts already due to prolong kneeling and begging. Will the cabal consider him? Let's watch and see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by loyaltygame(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Speak to who? Old Tifnubu go and retire.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
January 2023, I Tinubu will support an Igbo candidate

Igbo after his declaration, Tinubu is actually a good man, a kindhearted Yoruba man, Ndi Igbo love him

music go change it means these bunch of hate filled specimen are threatened by his political weight not that he stole their ancestors money

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Goalsniper: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Like who cares �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by ipobarecriminals: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
sad I'll campaign for that Akwa ibom gov if he decide to run.Akinwunmi,Ambode,Umahi,Pa Osinbajo, not thieves like Kalu,Atiaku frimpo g El Musa Cameron,Obi him tu lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by bencr7: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
If tinubu want be president nobody can stop because he has d Right but is to old for me I still prefer osinbajo, I love Peter obi also but he can't push enough vote because our Igbo leaders will not support him like d last time pdp gave him d tickets for VP,it was even d southeast leaders that first disagree and rebuke it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by ipobarecriminals: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
angry Anybody that support/campaign for Tinubu want him dead .May we not see evil
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by bjdon: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
The fix for 2023 is already in.
Kanu will be pardoned by Buhari. The price for that will be no more Biafra agitation and acceptance of the VP slot by the SE. 2023 will see a Northerner, either Zulum , Malami, or El Rufai, and an Igbo vice. Yoruba and SS will be the big losers. This is my forecast, lets see how it pans out.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by hollah123: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
nzeobi:
Till January but he can give people money all over the country to disturb our peace.

Any way when you decide to admit that you want to contest, you will be expected to

Identify the problems.

Provide practicable solutions.

Tell us where the solutions have been implemented and it yielded dividends.

Also tell why you ran away when the hoodlums you sponsored turned against you and destroyed your properties during the endsars protests only to turn around when everything calm down to call yourself jagaban
if u have ever asked any of your governors these questions, your region won't b d poverty capital of d south where everyone is running from

Abia with ikpeazu kerosene
Anambra with the drunkard obiano
Imo with hopeless
Ebonyi d dry land
Enugu with that confused man

It's like u people only have sense when it involves other regions,have u where asked Peter obi about akwuzu killings?

What about d ethnic cleansing of igbos in oyigbo?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by adelaja70(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

You are an enemy of Nigeria yourself. That's why you are campaigning for a drug dealer.
You don help am carry drugs before?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by sammirano: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu will rule Nigeria in 2023. And i will be happy to have known by now.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by hollah123: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This is exactly what a full grown Odé will say.... grin
u show a laughing emoji when u are crying deep down

Have u heard d latest about d party u slave under for 22 years
They are scouting for vp in ss, with the number of voters in anambra your most popular state no reasonable party will want to have anything with u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by assent: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
adelaja70:

You don help am carry drugs before?

If you don't know that Tinubu is a drug dealer, then that's a shame.

It means you are busy campaigning for someone you don't know.

What does that make of you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by phemiee1810(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
May he become dumb so he’s unable to speak the nonsense from his mouth
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by mordred44: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January -
maybe he is deaf for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Police Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Member In Ogun / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.