Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn �� - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn �� (598 Views)

Airtel �� Mtn �� 9mobile Ntel And Smile �� Free Browsing Cheats / Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, 9mobile, Ntel And Smile �� / Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, Glo, Ntel 9mobile And Ng-smile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn �� by MIATIKU(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Today i want to share a latest MTN �� 500MB free browsing cheats cool which will work for all MTN �� sims. This cheat has been tested several times and is working perfectly ( 100% ). Few days ago MTN �� 500mb has been blocked but today i got a new tips and tricks that will allow you to enjoy this tricks. Some few days ago people used http custom and shelltun to access this cheat but many people are complaining that on shelltun it's not well stable and it has no auto reconnection that is why i generated a ha tunnel plus config file which will allow you to enjoy this cheat, also ha tunnel has an auto reconnection feature that means it will be stable on it ( ha tunnel plus ) and it will be fast and strong and you will not stress your self reconnecting ha tunnel plus will do the job for you.

• REQUIREMENTS:
An Android device
Registered MTN �� sim
4g or 3g network
Http custom and it config file
Ha tunnel plus and it config file.

Use the link below to download the requirements and there's also a video that we drop in the post which will guide you on how to connect the apps and enjoy the cheats.

Here's the link ------> https://bch./6d7

Try it you will thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Javascript Merge Sort / A Courier Delivery Web App Developer Come In / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.