Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,369 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

There Are Jobs Everywhere! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are Jobs Everywhere! (169 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Jobs Everywhere! by Mbee247(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
I was meditating on this word called "sales",then it occurred to me that the demand for people wanting to sell a product would always be low compared to the supply.

It's actually what most people not want to indulge in,like the jobs associated with selling and marketing abound,as it's endless.

Imagine you are able to sell any f**king thing, you would never cry for money or scream your lungs out because you are broke.

Everything in this world is associated with sales,we can do without it, it's something most of us subconsciously but we still don't get it that we've got to do the needful by learning the necessary art that deals with "selling".

Imagine you are able to sell any f**king thing, imagine!

I hope you know truly in your mind the desired result..

Learn how to sell,i tell you, your life would never remain the same..

To your success!

©'21.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Asking Questions On Quora / Heritage Bank Unveils OCTIPLUS, The All-in-one App! / Admob Apps For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.