Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

This Is The Message Of God To Evangelist Daniel Kolenda Of Christ For All Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Message Of God To Evangelist Daniel Kolenda Of Christ For All Nation (230 Views)

The Daniel Kolenda Ibadan Crusade By Deji Yesufu / Reopening Of Synagogue Church Of All Nation / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Message Of God To Evangelist Daniel Kolenda Of Christ For All Nation by ChristCFASM: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
THIS IS THE MESSAGE OF GOD TO Evangelist Daniel Kolenda OF Christ for all Nations USA FROM Christ For All Souls Ministry

This is the voice of the Lord from His mouthpiece, the Lord opened my eyes and I saw Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke - Official Page and I see that the power left him even before he died or laid his hand on you.

**The Lord said you were nothing before I picked you, I gave you special assignment when you did not think of becoming anything but you allowed some COUNCILS to control you and you left that agenda to fulfill their evil agendas.

**You have not gotten to the realm of power God have assigned to you and I also looked closely at you in that revelations and I discovered you were holding a big bible but part of the bible have been removed and the Lord told me that you left part of my teaching and commandment untouched.

**You were called to uphold my laws, win souls, prepare them for my coming and to speak my mind unfortunately, you picked human agenda over what I gave you.

**I also saw the gathering of pastors who have lost their mission and they were kneeling down to submit their MANTLE because of the worldly things.

**who are you gathering for ? The Lord said I really want to walk with you if you are ready to work for me, drop human agenda and pick my will for you. The souls you think you won were left for the wolf to devour, you can come back to me, I want to speak with you seek knowledge from me and I will you eternal life says the Lord.....
https://fb.watch/9njC_n3Y9d/

(1) (Reply)

Intercession Worldwide Ministry, Inc / Ansar-ud-deen Society Of Nigeria Now Has An Egbeda Branch In Lagos State / Like A Rushing Mighty Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.