Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa (194 Views)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Throwback Photos Of Fela Kuti After He Was Beaten And Hospitalized / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by ahimedua: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
James Olanrewaju, a Nollywood actor, also known as Baba Ijesha, has denied his confessional statement in the child defilement case brought against him by the Lagos State government.

Olanrewaju told Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo of the Lagos Special Sexual Offences Court, Ikeja, during his trial-within-trial that he signed the statement under duress, Tribune reports.

According to the actor, he was beaten with a stick, forced to sit on the floor before he signed the statement. SLEEKGIST

He said everything in the statement was dictated to the police by the comedinete and complainant, Ms Damilola Adekola a.k.a Princess.

The defendant was being led in evidence by one of his counsels, Dada Awosika (SAN) during a trial-within-trial of the voluntariness of his statement before Justice Taiwo.

“My cloth was torn, I was forced to sit on the ground. My body was.....SEE FULL SORY https://sleekgist.com/i-was-beaten-signed-confessional-statement-under-duress-actor-baba-ijesha-standing-trial-for-child-defilement/

Re: How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
What is this one saying? Nigeria is truly a lawless country else a rapist won't be out here freely talking about been tortured and humiliated. Rubbish
Re: How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by illicit(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
undecided
Re: How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by Doubleoh7: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
What about the video? I guess you were rehearsing a role for a movie
Re: How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by gasparpisciotta: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lawyers at work
Re: How I Was Beaten,forced To Signed Confessional Statement By Princess –baba Ijesa by Aufbauh(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ozuor.....were you under duress when the CCTV captured you?

(1) (Reply)

LISTEN: Davido Drops First Gospel Song “thankful” / Whitemoney’s Funny Reaction After Landing In Dubai / Moonlight Set To Take Over The Music Industry 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.