Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Paypal Account Creation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paypal Account Creation (558 Views)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1500 / Quick $10 Job, Account Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account Creation by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
What is a PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
It's is an online financial service that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account. You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with.

Reasons having a PayPal account is beneficial[b][/b]

Why do you need a Paypal account?
*If you primarily need to make purchases and send money to family and friends, a personal PayPal account is probably right for you. With a personal PayPal account you can do things like: Send and request money from friends and family. Buy goods and services.

*THE FLEXIBLE WAY TO SHOP. Make purchases, transfer money and pay bills right from your linked credit, debit or other payment accounts. ... It's easy to link multiple payment methods to PayPal. That way you have the freedom to choose how you want to pay every time.

*Can you get scammed by using PayPal?
If connected securely...then no.Having PayPal account is even better than having a bank account.

*How much does creating a PayPal account cost?
Using my services...as affordable as #15000.

*Who can use PayPal?
Anybody can use PayPal...

*What do you need?
An email address and your name

*Why me and not anybody else?
You'd get real value for your money...cause I would teach you how to create it so you can also teach others�

You can reach me on 09097214695
Re: Paypal Account Creation by Optimist59: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anybody that needs an international PayPal account that can receive funds Internationally pls Dm,

As a proof,
You'll give me a business name you want and an email address,
After creating the PayPal I will screenshot it to you to confirm, before you make payments,
Check number in signature
Re: Paypal Account Creation by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
*Have you always wanted to own a reliable PayPal account that you can use to receive and send money from Nigeria without using a VPN?*
*Then get this step by step guide that walks you through how to use this method to create your own PayPal account within 10 minutes at affordable cost.

https:///message/SA6BJW2TMMDPD1

So,ready to create that PayPal account yet!?

I am!...ready when you areee cheesy
Remember 09097214695

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Officer Needed / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.