Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hearts Melts As Davido Donates N250M Raised For His Birthday To Charity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hearts Melts As Davido Donates N250M Raised For His Birthday To Charity (253 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Hearts Melts Over Photo Of Davido And His Son Taking A Nap Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hearts Melts As Davido Donates N250M Raised For His Birthday To Charity by umah1: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerian superstar, Davido Adeleke, has melted the hearts of Nigerians after he donated the entire N200M raised for his birthday crowdfunding to charity with an additional N50M.

This is coming days after the “Best” crooner raked over 200 million naira from friends and fans for his 29th birthday celebration.

In recent development, Davido, however, confirmed in a statement via Instagram his intention to donate it all to charity in Nigeria with an extra N50M from his pocket.

Speaking in a statement he released;

“A lot of people have called me saying it’s your money, keep it, don’t listen to what people are saying, but not to be corky, the money is a lot; I won’t say I don’t need it. I think there are more people that need it more than me. Right now, we are at about N201M; so, I’ve decided to donate all the money out in Nigeria and apart from the N201M, I will add N50M from my own money” – he said.

Davido also revealed that he has put together a disbursement committee that will see that the 250 million gets to the orphanages.

Watch video here; https://celebrity-profile.com/hearts-melts-as-davido-donates-n200m-raised-for-his-birthday-to-charity-adds-additional-n50m-video/

(1) (Reply)

Navy Release Instagram Comedian Cute Abiola After Weeks In Detention / Watch Video Of A Pastor Beating Men's In Church Says Is Deliverance Cane / Don’t You Get Tired Of Lying?” – James Brown Comes For Bobrisky Over N74M Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.