Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) (584 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
A senior Advocate to President Major General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) retd, has taken to his verified social media handle mocking Nigerians who sent 1million into Davido's account, reveals next line of action. The Senior Advocate also revealed that the president will be going for an official foreign private visit to the UK BY Next week.

"He wrote;

Attention Everyone!!! Buhari Government is not affecting me at all nor affecting Any member of my family Infact my story change in this Buhari's government

A fool continues donating money to Davido like an orphan. No wonder government is not providing social amenities and they keep increasing taxes because they believe that every body has money

In Nigeria a fool is born every second, Davido dey do advert for Wema Bank Em papa na major share holder. Nigerians never still wise. Tomorrow an idoit will be blaming Buhari saying no money see dey way Davido use una brain Who say money no dey for Nigeria ?? There's money in the country everyone has made it already they've more than enough to the extent of dashing to Davido. Those complaining about Buhari are purposely doing it because they hate Buhari especially people from the east. That is why we Northerners wants Buhari to remain in power beyond 2023 and it has been done the senate president and other top government officials and NASS have sit in a close door meeting about this.
Anything Buhari's implement it doesn't affect me at all because I don't stress myself before getting them. Those complaining that things are expensive there's no money, where did you get this free money from that u are sending to Davido?? As Buhari will be going for an official foreign private visit in the UK By Next week you will see how Nigerians will start talking rubbish. Why won't the president travel to enjoy his holidays?? There's peace in the land Boko Haram has been technically defeated, things are cheap in the country to the extend that money grows on tress Nigerians are sending 1million naira each to Davido in Dubai.

If Buhari post his account number I and Femi Adesina Garba Shehu El-rfai, yayabello and all supporters will empty our accounts and credit Muhammadu Buhari GCFR retd bank account because there's billions of $ kept in store for us. e shock una abi??

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/100011193364134/posts/1462492517467180/?flite=scwspnss

Re: Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) by Hashabiah: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
At least Davido is collecting and giving back to society. Unlike president Buhari and his minions who collect and keep in foreign accounts overseas , to the detriment of their own people up north. What a shame
Re: Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
Hashabiah:
At least Davido is collecting and giving back to society. Unlike president Buhari and his minions who collect and keep in foreign accounts overseas , to the detriment of their own people up north. What a shame
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Acct (photo) by yuping(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Who government favour go happy no matter what, enjoy the tenure.

(1) (Reply)

This Version Of Sip(alcohol) Better Than Joeboy's? / Sad Video Of Nollywood Actress, Didi Ekanem Crying As Her House And Properties W / There Will Be No Peace *in Igbo Land* Unless Nnamdi Kanu Is Released – Rita Edoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.