Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Call For Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call For Help (156 Views)

Chinmark Investment Scheme Crashes As Investors Cry Out For Help / A Cry For Help Ooo Sam Afolabi Richvest 360 Has Ran Awa / A Cry For Help From A Friend Seeking Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Help by PrinceMike24: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
I’ve been on this platform for some years and I would have it’s one of the best forum there is,in terms of the fun,topics and the philanthropic gesture of some nairalanders
But that’s not my point of creating this thread

I’m a student,currently in ND2 and things have not been going on so well,education wise,but I keep striving,looking for ways to make ends meet and God has been with me
But I want to solicit for help,I need to pay my school fees,I’ve tried to gather some money,but I want to use that and pay for my project fee and other expenses of project
Please be kind hearted enough to help me,I beg of anyone seeing this
Any proof whatsoever you want about my school,I will send it to you,please I need to pay my fees, I can’t come this far and stop halfway
I will provide any proof you might want
Any amount you send is sth,
God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

You're In Business And You Don't Know This? Very Dangerous / ALAT By Wema Emerges 2021 Most Outstanding Digital Bank Brand / Luxury Footwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.