Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (41209 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Ogaboss44(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Listen to this amazing tune

https://audiomack.com/kelfree/song/ngozi
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2021
aviara:
I can remember that a day to Edo election, Tinubu did a video where he told Edo state voters to vote out Obaseki. If Obaseki had lost that election, you would have said Tinubu's single handedly removed Obaseki. But now that Obaseki won, you claim he won by pity. This is how a typical Yoruba man speaks.....speaking from both sides of the mouth
Even if he will rig everywhere cos dts what he is good at,he can never smell my dear edo state..We totally say No to hardship and develish party called APC..We can manage Osibanjo though but not this bullon van rogue
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

stop denying your ancestral land, because you write foolish post now you're denying Igbo land whereas everyone know you pythons are good at nothing but hate filled statement
hahahahahahaha..Edo no b lagos....So anybody dt doesn't support ur bullon van thief is Ibo abi......how foolish and daft can u be na?uhiuki,ebhe,oghogho olewe uwekhin.... ozwor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Bendeco02: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2021
iokpebholo:
hahahahahahaha..Edo no b lagos....So anybody dt doesn't support ur bullon van thief is Ibo abi......how foolish and daft can u be na?uhiuki,ebhe,oghogho olewe uwekhin.... ozwor
That's to show how shallow minded they are... The most funny thing is how they see tinubu above all other politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=iokpebholo post=107808468]Hahahaha.u call him an ex convict but Tinubu ur lord and personal saviour went to his house to visit him,don't u think u d real mumu here...U talk of moral values but u hyping a bullon van crook....check am na.u get sense?Small boys calling his senior indomie generation...mumu[/quot Tinubu visited him kalu means he was not convicted any more? Your senseless hatred makes you compered who was convicted with who you saw Bullion van in his hause during electioneering. Kalu stole Anambras money with evidences and convicted .Has anybody took Tinubu to court to claim all you stupid Imaginary allegation ? Even if you are the oldest in the world without sense ,you are useless to the mankind .
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Sense u no get ,stupid Ayes
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin grin grin gringrin gringringringringrin

BIG shame on u, wat did Igbos came to do in asorock yesterday?? Number 1 they came begging for loans, presideny, and coward leader
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Niwdog(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2021
I have always known OUK to be the only Igbo national politician we have in Nigeria that's why I want all Igbos to back him, he is the only Igbo son to get us the president by merit base on politicking
He is well respected across North
No southern politician as of now has the kind of allies he has with the northern heavy weight
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Wokenaija: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

North 2023, Tinubu should just forget it, Igbos can do their worst they can never be president.
who wants presidency where terrorists don host flag on (Niger state) the neighboring state of FCT . If no he say normally Tinubu na theif he for no dey reason am sef . Because can you remove all the terrorists Buhari put there ?!
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by 2tpick: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
I would have been happy with this strategic meeting only if our southern politicians get sense and have the interest of the masses at heart. This is another business meeting that will not bring any hope for the common man but only adverse implications.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by jerry2cino(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Nonsense

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=adekolaelect post=107816873][/quote]calm down.I know u are born to suffer continue
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Close range meeting without mask
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by mrkia(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2021
What a good combination to seize power from the North comes 2023 that's if South can utilize the combination...!!!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Guide777(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Prof. Peter Umeadi is the man we know. He is coming to restore Nigeria's lost glory. He is coming to reposition Nigeria. Let's support Prof Peter Umeadi for President 2023.

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ProudImolite: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2021
I will pick the sellout and criminal Orji uzor Kalu 1,000 times over Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
iokpebholo:
calm down.I know u are born to suffer continue
mumu the sufferness in you is more than any others ."The hatred in you is a cancer which is killing you gradually " Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Tututony32: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
How can such a person lead this country? Na wa oh
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by aviara: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
OUK for president
Tinubu for minister of agberos
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
iokpebholo:

kid I'm not interested in this your father's boring biography
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

In life, there are levels wink I am a Nigerian Patriot. It is out of my patriotic desire that I support BAT and acknowledge the political accomplishments of HE Senator OUK.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

You ain't no patriot. You're just an incompetent asslicker to politicians.

It is your incompetence that led you to go about claiming with confidence that OUK was not in NASS in 1992 all in a bid to glamourize Tinubu's ill-fated senate seat.

Shame on you.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]You ain't no patriot. You're just an incompetent asslicker to politicians.

It is your incompetence that led you to go about claiming with confidence that OUK was not in NASS in 1992 all in a bid to glamourize Tinubu's ill-fated senate seat.

Shame on you[/s] .
You are filled with hate and it's sad. OUK does not have the HOR 1992-1993 On his Wikipedia page and I can never take anything an IPOB member or apologist writes serious until I do my own confirmation. Unfortunately, most of you don't have a single proof beyond thisday newspaper which is not superior to what I read on his official Wikipedia page. I believe his handlers have already gotten my feedback. My point is that I will insist on the right things in the best interest of Nigeria. I am a Nigerian Patriot unlike most of you always dragging down all our leaders. OUK, according to his Wikipedia page, I insist, does not have any information stating that he was a HOR member at any time. Except you are insinuating I was the one who removed the information from his Wikipedia page , I will assume you are knowledgeable enough to realise that I will only use information from credible sources. Not the one from ipob terrorists or their apologists like you because of how they use fake news as warfare.
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
iokpebholo:
obhiaba egbe fuere
Egbe fumere o,uruese,obilu..
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

kid I'm not interested in this your father's boring biography
Go and sleep.Dont worry na suffer go kill u and ur generation since u not tired of supporting corrupt and devilish politicians.Oghogho and awa that's who u are
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You are filled with hate and it's sad. OUK does not have the HOR 1992-1993 On his Wikipedia page and I can never take anything an IPOB member or apologist writes serious until I do my own confirmation. Unfortunately, most of you don't have a single proof beyond thisday newspaper which is not superior to what I read on his official Wikipedia page. I believe his handlers have already gotten my feedback. My point is that I will insist on the right things in the best interest of Nigeria. I am a Nigerian Patriot unlike most of you always dragging down all our leaders. OUK, according to his Wikipedia page, I insist, does not have any information stating that he was a HOR member at any time. Except you are insinuating I was the one who removed the information from his Wikipedia page , I will assume you are knowledgeable enough to realise that I will only use information from credible sources. Not the one from ipob terrorists or their apologists like you because of how they use fake news as warfare.
If we're even to go by your argument, you're the one who is peddling fake news by claiming OUK's political career started in 1999. Mind you, just like Tinubu, he has influenced all the governors that came from that state since he left office and also known to be massively corrupt!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
iokpebholo:
Go and sleep.Dont worry na suffer go kill u and ur generation since u not tired of supporting corrupt and devilish politicians.Oghogho and awa that's who u are

I'm still not interested in this your generational curse you're gisting about
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Omodua(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

North 2023, Tinubu should just forget it, Igbos can do their worst they can never be president.
Comments like this exposes your lack of understanding of Nigerian politics.
You're a mugu!
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm still not interested in this your generational curse you're gisting about
calm down..Am not d cause of ur weak erection
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by fregeneh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
babaolofin:

No Yoruba is silently disappointed by the visit. The Yoruba culture is different from the Ibos. If OUK had visited Tinubu, it would not have amounted to anything to the Yorubas. When OUK just came out of prison, Gbajamila (Speaker of House of Reps) visited him twice, the IBO youths said he was sent by Tinubu to beg him because he was the person that plotted his incarceration. You can see thinking. They never knew how he came out of prison. Now, EFCC had appealed the High Court Judgement that freed him. Tinubu has been in Abuja receiving visitors and he has travelled to Kano for other assignments.

Visiting OUK for discussions for over two hours is not a big deal with EFCC case, APC's regular woeful performance in the South East , Igbos / KANU issues and 2023 Presidency. The last Anambra election is a pointer that APC does not have any chance in the South East.

The BROOM in APC's Logo is a symbol of Tinubu's courage, resilience and intellect. Visiting a member is a worthy sacrifice . It is only a people or person looking for recognition or under depression that read meaning to such visit. It is such people that have their egos boosted by such visit

To win Presidential election in Nigeria and other large countries is not easy. You don't just wake from slumber and want to become a President. Thousands of ants cannot lift a cube of sugar.

I remembered in 2002 when OUK was a governor of Abia State, he said PDP should not allow Obasanjo to do second time to prevent the Yorubas from recovery and consolidation. To Obasanjo, that statement was nothing and to Yorubas they don't even know him or what he was saying. We have different cultures, orientation and thinking.

Really? Did he truly say this?
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:36am On Nov 22, 2021
iokpebholo:
calm down..Am not d cause of ur weak erection

your eldest sister will confess after one round, stop identifying me with your father fertility disorder that produce imbeciles like tou
Re: Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by iokpebholo: 5:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

your eldest sister will confess after one round, stop identifying me with your father fertility disorder that produce imbeciles like tou
hahaha.Stop crying but sorry I told d whole world how worthless ur dick is..Try see a doctor Mr slave

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.