Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? (685 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Doctor Canice Ebirim Dies While Watching Nigeria VS Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
There are lots of disappointing moments for me but the worst was Kaita's RED card at World cup 2010, totally unnecessary!

Another notable mention was Yakubu's terrible miss.

Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Hashabiah: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
The worst was the recent match against Cape Varde .
Nigeria scored in the first minute , but the opposing team then equalized in the 5th , ending the match in a 1-1 draw that cut my ticket !!! angry
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Nilx: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
So I don’t normally watch football but a viewing center sprung up besides our house.
The viewing center was made with plank and there was space to peep from outside. With time they blocked all the holes and there was no way to peep anymore.

I don’t know how I got the 50 naira but I can remember I paid money to watch football first time of my life because Nigeria was playing final with one country like that.

none of the countries was lucky enough to secure the net, but at about 80th minute, Nigeria almost had the opportunity to secure the win by last minute goal. The keeper already missed the ball and one of their stupid player had to come in, use his bare hand and stop the goal.

Penalty was awarded to Nigeria and we missed it.

They later play pk at the end of the whole shit and Nigeria loss.

Omo I cried, all through the night and all I had in mind was, why them no Dey carry football matter go court.

I couldn’t sleep.... I cried like. After that incident, I no Dey near viewing center again
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by 2special(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigeria losing to Italy at the world cup in USA 94
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Merit123(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
The partan is as bad like united
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by frbona: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nilx:
So I don’t normally watch football but a viewing center sprung up besides our house.
The viewing center was made with plank and there was space to peep from outside. With time they blocked all the holes and there was no way to peep anymore.

I don’t know how I got the 50 naira but I can remember I paid money to watch football first time of my life because Nigeria was playing final with one country like that.

none of the countries was lucky enough to secure the net, but at about 80th minute, Nigeria almost had the opportunity to secure the win by last minute goal. The keeper already missed the ball and one of their stupid player had to come in, use his bare hand and stop the goal.

Penalty was awarded to Nigeria and we missed it.

They later play pk at the end of the whole shit and Nigeria loss.

Omo I cried, all through the night and all I had in mind was, why them no Dey carry football matter go court.

I couldn’t sleep.... I cried like. After that incident, I no Dey near viewing center again

This is Ghana
World cup 2010
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Nilx: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
frbona:

This is Ghana
World cup 2010

Yes you are right, it was 2010
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by ABIODUN105(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigeria vs Sweden Korea/Japan 2002 .Nigeria played very well but luck is not on our side .
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by noble4d(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigeria Vs Argentina, last world cup when we only needed a draw to qualify but those defenders allow them to score just some minutes before the end.
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by 001spice: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thiwalade:
There are lots of disappointing moments for me but the worst was Kaita's RED card at World cup 2010, totally unnecessary!

Another notable mention was Yakubu's terrible miss.
mine was USA 1994. NIGERIA VS ITALY. I still felt Nigeria would have progress to atleast semifinals. Probably we might have even played the final. Does memories still.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by Great100000: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
France vs. Nigeria 2014 World Cup
Re: What's Your Most Painful Moment While Watching Super Eagles? by HillaryNelo(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Dat yakubu's miss although i was ten den i felt like give him knock on his head worst part brother was smiling. Next was our last afcon tournament semi final against Algeria dat mahrez free kick broken ma heart cos we all saw where he will place d ball but our Nigerian version of kepa stood at d far post I was pointing, shouting dis where he will put it akpeyi stand here bt no akpeeeyi did nt listen

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Etim Esin - The Nigerian Star Footballer Called African Maradona / I Saw Nigeria Losing This Match / Guardiola Must Win Champions League With City To Be Seen As ‘great’ –cole Posits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.