Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

South-East Youths Reject meth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South-East Youths Reject meth (23659 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by PericomaNwankwo: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dem go still go for back las las smoke am
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by chrisvic007: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
In another development, we have not been hearing of ugm and killings in Afghaneastern of late.

I hope it is not a case of frustration? I think ugm should kill more so that the Fulani people will be jittery and biafuro will be eventually realised. Remember, it is biafuro or death.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
Funi world. U sell drugs to oda youths thereby destroying their lives, buh u don't want ur own youths to partake in the consumption. Na lie.

I dey tell you...

The same substances we are using to "develop" youths all around the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Seun360:
What is meth?

Crystal meth.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Sleekfingers: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0-ihZV_Wvs

South East Youths in their numbers have openly reject the drug known as MkpuruMmiri.

Mkpurummiri is a very deadly drug, which can cause madness within a short period of time

Mkpurummiri is good for their health, they shouldn't stop taking it......

But their brothers and sisters can export drugs to India, malaysia indonesia , brazil abi? They also need to taste outta the cakes , they have been baking.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:
But you like selling abi?

The agbo women u see selling agbo...do u think Most of them drink it?!

Use ur head

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Golan007: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The agbo women u see selling agbo...do u think Most of them drink it?!

Use ur head

Using your brain must be difficult.

Agbo is meant to be medicinal, at the very least an elixir.

What is the value of Mpuru mmiri?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
aribisala0:
You cannot reject the product of your innovative and enterprising spirit
Help me tell dem wooo ! Dem be developers and na dem DEVELOPED am grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

Using your brain must be difficult.

Agbo is meant to be medicinal at the very least an elixir.

What is the value of Mpuru mmiri?
I'm giving u an example but u will remain adamant. Don't they also sell all those plastic hots ranging from erujeje, gbese,varga e.t.c that guys get drunk on. I guess super medicinal undecided
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Golan007: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm giving u an example but u will remain adamant. Don't they also sell all those plastic hots ranging from erujeje, gbese,varga e.t.c that guys get drunk on. I guess super medicinal undecided

You must be a customer.

Maybe you go to illicit joints where your likes consume all kinds of concoctions.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

You must be a customer.

Maybe you go to illicit joints where your likes consume all kinds of concoctions.
so that's the case here now

Well-done
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Franking: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
aribisala0:
You cannot reject the product of your innovative and enterprising spirit

The same way you harvest organs na.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Legendoo: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
One werey said say no to hard drugs.

Say no to all drug's including weed.

Weed is the principal problem leading to other drug abuse.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by ablejesus26(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Elidrisy20:
but dem dey sell to others, okafor's law has backfired grin

Its stupidity to think selling drugs is relegated to a particular
group or people

abeg find another person wey you go follow do
una tribal gbasgbos
e get watin person dey pass grin
ayam not doing look for ya mate cheesy grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by ablejesus26(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Good... They should also disown their sons making money off selling such abroad!

What is worth doing, is what doing well! cool

na you sabi grin grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by ablejesus26(m): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Mkpurummiri master.

With the rubbish wey you dey always type for this forum
I sure se you dey take hard drugs grin grin
Mkpurummiri chairman. grin grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by ablejesus26(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2021
chrisvic007:
In another development, we have not been hearing of ugm and killings in Afghaneastern of late.

I hope it is not a case of frustration? I think ugm should kill more so that the Fulani people will be jittery and biafuro will be eventually realised. Remember, it is biafuro or death.

just because you want to do bigotry
you ended up making a big fool of yourself grin grin
shun bigotry you suck as hell at it grin grin
dry very very dry grin grin
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by mployer(m): 4:56am On Nov 21, 2021
If this drug enter Lagos, na big wahalaa oo cry
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by engrchykae(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Guyman02:
The stigma attached to meth in the South East is really helping to discourage youths from taking it.
Families believe that it can make their children mad and are ready to report suspected takers to community vigilante and pay for their children to be thoroughly flogged and detained until they pledge never to take it again and they must report to the Vigilantes office daily to be tested
many fuc.uk ups will be treated this Xmas when many igbos have travelled home.
During January home and abroad general meetings,this mkpurumiri menace will be discussed and those taking it better run away from their community.
If not,it won't be funny.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Laslaslala: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Numerouno94:
Funi world. U sell drugs to oda youths thereby destroying their lives, buh u don't want ur own youths to partake in the consumption. Na lie.
thunder fire that your mouth
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by alfarouq(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Good from the Easterners. All governors adnd stakeholders in every state particularly in the neighbouring states should be vigilant as the evil people that make money from this ventures will start looking for people destroy in other states. They won't give up.

If the southeast can do us the honor of getting rid of them, it will really help.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by airsaylongcome: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2021
mployer:
If this drug enter Lagos, na big wahalaa oo cry

Who tell you say e no dey Lagos? E full Lagos well. I'm not a user but I know where it is sold in the very high brow area of Lekki
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Biafrarep(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Guyman02:
The stigma attached to meth in the South East is really helping to discourage youths from taking it.
Families believe that it can make their children mad and are ready to report suspected takers to community youth groups and vigilante and pay for their children to be thoroughly flogged and detained until they pledge never to take it again and they must report to the Vigilantes office daily to be tested

That's one thing about Igbos I like so much, once they're determined about something, they will go all out. The massive awareness this thing got within days and the campaign that was mounted against it in Igboland was something else.

The worrying part is that the stuff looks appealing to the eye, clear and just like ice crystals and people can move around with it in disguise. If this thing is introduced to Northerners, it's game over grin grin

The stigma alone in being associated with mkpuru miri now is worse than having AIDS in the 1990's.

I bet you, if this problem had occurred in another region, they probably would have ignored it. Even the North has worse drug addiction problem but it's rarely discussed undecided
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by SKYHIGHfx: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Chatflick:

Na you no use risk management oga. Shey na me open trade for you? Take time boss

Go master how to to trade...
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Seun360(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Crystal meth.

Jesus, that shit is worse than coke.
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Numerouno94(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Laslaslala:
thunder fire that your mouth

Hahahahaha he pain am. tongue tongue
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Numerouno94(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

I dey tell you...

The same substances we are using to "develop" youths all around the world.

Hahahahahahah grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Numerouno94(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Quiny32323:

When will stop mining innocent heads?

I aint an Afonja pls tongue tongue
Re: South-East Youths Reject meth by Chatflick(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Go master how to to trade...
Lol you don't want to see my results trust me. You can never learn how to trade. Your kind thinks Forex is all about wins. You are still a child until you understand that there will be losses but the wins should be greater. I've been trading for 5 years and in your lifetime, you can never get to my level nor surpass it. Change your mindset else you will never make money. Anumpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe Strange Deaths: 68 Buried In Potiskum In Three Days / Types Of Fibroid Degeneration And Why Should You Care / How Many Bones Are There In The Human Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.