Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? (371 Views)

Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu Is Supporting Successionist Interest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
I noticed this Ad in politics section and on clicking it, it happens to be one of Igbos numerous propaganda sites....has seun osewa changed his stance on successionist groups? Or is it part of the woke fever to show how liberal and progressive he is? It's most likely purely for the money.....but I implore Mr Seun osewa to take down the Ad as to not attract the attention of the government. Because it will be a pity if nairaland is seen to be sympathetic to a blackmail project called biafra.

Cc Mynd44 laslasticlala seun

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by MosheDayan: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
WesternOligarch:
I noticed this Ad in politics section and on clicking it, it happens to be one of Igbos numerous propaganda sites....has seun osewa changed his stance on successionist groups? Or is it part of the woke fever to show how liberal and progressive he is? It's most likely purely for the money.....but I implore Mr Seun osewa to take down the Ad as to not attract the attention of the government. Because it will be a pity if nairaland is seen to be sympathetic to a blackmail project called biafra.

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by Bantu10: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zombie is pained. Buhari is a terrorist, deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by SirBlack999(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Grammar....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by MatrixBuyer: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Learn how to spell

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by Bantu10: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
MatrixBuyer:
Learn how to spell

Almajiri chronic zombie did not go to school. How and where do u want him to learn how to spell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
MatrixBuyer:
Learn how to spell

You can fix the errors where you see it.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by SisterFire(f): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fools
Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Shut up! Are you the one paying for the advert
Seun is a business man doing what is best for his business... Go and create your own site and bare people from visiting it ...ode tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Pasting Ads From Successionist Groups? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Ordinary advert dey threaten your existence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Sokoto Caliphate Governance Model, Building Blocks For Nation Building - You / ⭕️ Buhari Min. Of Humanitarian Affairs Goes To USA To Born ❗️❗️⭕️ / Akwa Ibom Man Returns Wallet Left In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.