Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India (16889 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Devbhumi Dwarka police in Gujarat on Friday nabbed two more persons, including a Nigerian national, in a ₹ 315 crore drug haul case in which five persons were nabbed earlier, said an official.

The two were identified as Nigerian national Chigioke Amos Paul and Aamin Seta of Salaya town in Devbhumi Dwarka, a release.

Chigioke, who was nabbed from his residence in Uttam Nagar in New Delhi, had played a key role in buying the narcotics, while Seta, a fisherman, had helped other accused in transporting the drugs from Salaya to Khambhalia, it added.

The case unraveled after one Sajjad Ghosi, a resident of Thane in neighbouring Maharashtra, was nabbed from a guest house in Khambhalia town on November 10 with 11.48 kilograms of heroin and 6.16 kg of methamphetamine, collectively worth ₹88.25 crore in the illicit market.

This led to the seizure of 45 kilograms of heroin from a house in Salaya and arrest of Salim Kara and Ali Kara, from whom Ghosi had taken delivery of the drugs.

In all, police have recovered nearly 57 kg of heroin and 6 kg of methamphetamine, cumulatively valued at ₹ 315 crore in the international market.

A few days ago, two fishermen of Salaya, identified as Salim Jasraya and Irfan Jasraya, were arrested for allegedly taking delivery of the drugs from Pakistani dealers near the International Maritime Boundary Line at the behest of Salim and Ali Kara.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/drug-bust-in-gujarats-dwarka-2-more-held-including-nigerian-national/article37591929.ece/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asquare84(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
They way this nigerians behave baffles me, how can you live your country and go to another man country and the only legitimate job you can do is to sell drugs

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Tinubuadvocate: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
They will still blame Buhari watch them awon developer oloshi.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Much better than mining skulls of Both dead and alive to make money..

Adedoyin is still sleeping with Nigeria police .. a Yoruba Chief .. .. parakin of ife..
.. not to talk more of the90% of their youth..

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asgard73: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.

Why should I.. wen his blessings is all over me..

Just saying it more honorable.. than digging up skulls of ancestors and people resting in graves .. to make same money..

Already in Nigeria .. Yoruba people Have been profiled as skull miners and hotels in Yoruba land are not safe for Yoruba people .. talk more of other Nigerians

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Why should I.. wen his blessings is all over me..

Just saying it more honorable.. than digging up skulls of ancestors and people resting in graves .. to make same money..

Already in Nigeria .. Yoruba people Have been profiled as skull miners and hotels in Yoruba land are not safe for Yoruba people .. talk more of other Nigerians

Just don’t carry drug. Because your end will be just like the numerous developers languishing in India prisons and prisons across Asia.

That is my own advise.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SaintBishop: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hard working people on the beat again, the only people who knows how to hustle while others are lazy. Bunch of criminals, just give them their crime republic already.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Reflect7: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
These boys need to stop this thing. The problem is the money madness in the Igbo community and poor home training. Too many Igbo parents encourage their kids to do ANYTHING to get rich. Their philosophy is that anything that fetches you money is your 'work'.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaNorth: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what an Indian told me in 2019, he said he has been dealing with Nigerian in different businesses for more than 30yrs and he very well knows Igbos as fraudulent people. I didn't mean to offend them but this was what he told me in Mumbai that year.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asgard73: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug. Because your end will be just like the numerous developers languishing in India prisons and prisons across Asia.

That is my own advise.

Thank you..
But don’t join the desperation of Yoruba youths to mine skulls and rituals for money...

Adedoyin will be chides play

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asgard73: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Reflect7:
These boys need to stop this thing. The problem is the money madness in the Igbo community and poor home training. Too many Igbo parents encourage their kids to do ANYTHING to get rich.

Same thing in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. too many Yoruba parent encourage their children to mine skull do rituals for yahoo..

Most Yoruba parents encourage their children to do ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY.. INCLUDING USING THEIR PARENT HEAD SISTER SIBLINGS TO MAKE WEALTH

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asgard73: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
ArewaNorth:

This is exactly what an Indian told me in 2019, he said he has been dealing with Nigerian in different businesses for more than 30yrs and he very well knows Igbos as fraudulent people. I didn't mean to offend them but this was what he told me in Mumbai that year.

... Yoruba skull minning is an open secret worldwide ..
It comes with the word Yoruba ..

Don’t understand why obasanjo ban history in schools

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Factshunter: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Imoa!!! grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Exactly, you are very correct. They know them very well and they are profiling them differently.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by helinues: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let's get things straight, the headline should be another Biafran arrested

Wondering for how long would this people continue to be tarnishing Nigeria image in Abroad

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by helinues: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Adedoyin is still sleeping with Nigeria police .. a Yoruba Chief .. .. parakin of ife..

But they dont mine skulls in abroad now, infact they restricted it to their region, why are your people continue disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in Abroad.

When would you people have Umuna meeting about this drug of a thing

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by AbijaJ: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
At the rate igbos are getting busted for dealing MpuruMmiri and other drugs in India, they may even start profiling Nigerians along tribal lines soon. As in, they might start denying a certain tribe's people visa.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Musrataman(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Asquare84:
They way this nigerians behave baffles me, how can you live your country and go to another man country and the only legitimate job you can do is to sell drugs

Igbo people stop the mentioned of Nigerians

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by helinues: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

It is not only India oo, there are other countries as well doing same

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Sonyboom765: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Very true. Na even Tinubu de give your Igbo papa the drug so you his children can go endanger your lives abroad.

Asgard73:

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Asgard73: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
helinues:

But they dont mine skulls in abroad now, infact they restricted it to their region, why are your people continue disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians in Abroad.

When would you people have Umuna meeting about this drug of a thing

After Yoruba ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Afamsi: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Reflect7:
These boys need to stop this thing. The problem is the money madness in the Igbo community and poor home training. Too many Igbo parents encourage their kids to do ANYTHING to get rich. Their philosophy is that anything that fetches you money is your 'work'.
Dont say what you dont know.. Do you also think Igbos lack home training? Tell me which tribe in Nigeria train their children better than Igbos. Am currently living in a Yoruba land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Golan007: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Afamsi:
Dont say what you dont know.. Do you also think Igbos lack home training? Tell which tribe in Nigeria train their children better than Igbos. Am currently living in a Yoruba land

Go home.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Afamsi: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

Go home.
I will go as soon as all your brothers scattered all over the country have returned. Meanwhile you carry style dodge my question

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Golan007: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Afamsi:
I will go as soon as all your brothers scattered all over the country have returned

See condition.

grin

Na so you hate your home reach?

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Ekpeitit(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
I didn't even see his name but I knew straight away that the useless drug dealer is a Biafran. These people are giving Nigeria a bad name. DEPORT HIM TO BIAFRA.
All they know is crime and nothing else.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Ekpeitit(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY NOBODY LIKES OR TRUSTS PEOPLE FROM THIS TRIBE,THEN YOU HAVE NO BRAIN.
IF YOU'RE STILL WONDERING WHY NO NIGERIAN WILL EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE FROM THIS TRIBE TO BE PRESIDENT THEN YOU'RE A MUMU.
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY THE SOUTH SOUTH WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA, THEN YOUR BRAIN IS IN YOUR YANSH.

52 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army / We Don't Want Another Lockdown - Sanwo-Olu Warns Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.