Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria (592 Views)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Raw Gold Nuggets For Sale : Origin: Nigeria / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
As a New face looking to get signed to a modeling agency.

Nuggets on what you need to know and how to put your house in order to attract top agencies in Nigeria.

The likes of ISIS, Beth, Few, Main, Mahogany, Reivon, Fowler, Mybooker, Xa!, Led, Fuse, Lit, Zane, Enrole, 90's, Jabari, Goldencity, Pro L and more.

People in Abuja interested in modeling Enrole is a based modeling management in Abj you can applied there.

Portharcourt people: Lit Model Management PH based.

Akwa ibom especially Uyo:: Reivon Management
But I doubt they're taking models in now � you can try you don't know what might give.

Particularly for models interested in Runway modeling.

Because the main agencies in Nigeria are just into Runways its of recent they just started adding Talent Management to there board.

Just few of those agencies as a talent board but I'm aware of Few and Fuse own for now, when I make more founding will add the ones I discovered.

▪︎Few as "Visionary they manage top creatives like fashion designers, Stylist, Fashion Photographers, MUA, Fashion Editors and more in Africa fashion space; individuals they manage includes Orangeculturenerd and Styleinfidel.

▪︎Fuse management talent agency manage young kids to interested in modeling.
Kids [ Age 3 - 12 ]
Teenage [ 13 - 19 ]
Adult [ 22 - 65 ]
Instagram handle: @linkstalent
Mail: Linktalents@gmail.com

▪︎Mybooker kids board.
IG handle|| @Mybookerkids
Website; Kids.mybookermodel.com

Also i will post Mybooker IG handle for there kids board in the comment section.

Note:: Lagos based only ⬆️

While Few and Lit management have a curvy board for curvy girls interested in modeling you must look good and most fit in for commercial jobs like ads and more.

And if you also know some couples of other talents agencies, you can comment it in the comment section.

Nuggets

▪︎Know your Height measurement
Required height from agencies.

▪︎Female minimum 5ft9 to 6ft2
▪︎Male minimum 6ft to 6ft3

▪︎Know your measurements at the back of your palm. Female|| Height, Shoulder/Back, Burst, Hips, Eye color, Hair color, Skin color, Shoe size, Nationality, DOB and State.

Note: It also depends on agencies.

▪︎Male|| Height, Should, Hip, Chest, Eye color, Shoe size, Hair color, Skin color, Nationality, DOB and State.

▪︎ Take a Polaroid picture maybe with a phone or book a session with a photographer and they're selected few photographer that know what Polaroid is been taking.

I will comment some photographers in Lagos and Akwa ibom that can shoot Polaroid to perfection.

Taking Polaroid with phone
You can use an Iphone 7+ and Iphone x upward, Samsung, Redmi and Google pixel
Steps:
▪︎ A plain background preferably White or Ash color
▪︎Natural light
▪︎No makeups �
▪︎Natural hair maybe ponytail or corn rows
▪︎Moisturize your skin a day before take Polaroid to make your skin pop and glow. Bath in the night and rub your cream on your body and take lot of water to stay hydrated
▪︎Use lip balm on your lips to make it moisturise and not dry up.
▪︎Outfit female Tank top black or white, Jean's skirt short/Jeans trousers Pencil/Bootcut black, white or black, Heels/Chelsea boot black, brown or nude

▪︎Male|| Hugged Plain/Singlet White/Black, Jean's Black or White, Sneakers/Boots Black, Brown or White.

▪︎Picture to take Headshot " front view, Anti clockwise, left and right view, Full Shot " front view, side view left and right and Middle length.

Note|| They don't edit Polaroid it should be Natural the only thing you can do it crop it to get closer and if you're doing that be aware the more you crop the more the quality drops.

▪︎Stop stocking agencies on IG, DM or commenting on there post " I want to be a model, and you know you page don't look like what they want. No picture of you that are great that look model wise.

▪︎Attend fashion event you can get scouted from they follow agencies page incase of Open call for models or Agencies visit for new faces that's if you're sure you fit the requirements " Tall, Skinny, Cheek bones and have a structure facial look.

▪︎If you don't meet the requirements you can still be a model in form of a social influencer build your present online don't give up on your dreams you can be the next nelsonnonso or even better than her.

Note: I will add some Polaroids of female models so you can understand what a Polaroid look like in the comment section I will label � them.

Check comment section for more information.

I will be updating more info in the comment section from time to time if I have make more research.

So kindly endeavour to check the comment section.

If the post is been shared by someone else kindly click on the main poster name to see more info in the comment section.

Write-up ✍ by Adeleye Falohun

Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anani Models is an exclusive girls mither agency based in Lagos Nigeria it was formerly called RAW Management it was managed by two siblings brother and sister by the name Mr Rapheal Wesley and Miss Onyemaechi Queen before they dissolved, And Mr Rapheal Wesley Owner RAW Management a mother agencies that represent both gender and Miss Onyemaechi Queen founder Anani Models a exclusive female mother agencies.

Facebook|| Ananimodels
Instagram|| @Ananimodels
Website|| Ananimanagement.com
Runway and Editorial Models exclusively female mother agency.

Check to see website
Findme@ananimanagement.com
Instagram; @Ananitalents [ Talents division ]
@Findemeanani [ Get Scouted ]

Write by|| Addyfalz
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please note; No modeling agencies will ever tell you to pay monies to get scouted or placed it's officially free.

Anybody that collect any fee from you to get placed is a scam.

The only thing I think you can pay for his Polaroid but it's not all scouts that ask for that they will either take it with there phones or link you up with a photographer.

No agencies or scouts will ever ask for your nudes pictures.

No agencies owners or scouts will ever ask you to come for Go-See in the hotel or there home that's out of modeling profession and etiquettes.

Go-see is only in the agency office.

And mostly when you're signed to an agencies, the agencies will be the one to build your book called portfolio in collaboration with photographers, you ain't paying for in directly but indirectly when you start to book jobs it will be deducted along side the agency commission.

So be careful out there.

These information is classified, so take note.

Write ✍ by|| Addyfalz
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scouting pages you can tag on your picture to get scouted online and you can also message them on Instagram.

That's if you're worthy and you meet the certain requirements needed by the scout.

They're affiliated to some Nigeria agencies in Nigeria.

They can help in placing you into a Nigeria modeling agency that's if you fit the agency requirements.

Thank you.

IG|| @Scoutedbydhaniel

Fb/IG|| scoutnewfaces.ng @Scoutnewfaces.ng

Write ✍ by|| Addyfalz

Early I made this post on my Personal Facebook account but I feel the need of adding the post here also.

Because information is power
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
So Yafan talent board
IG|| @Againmanagement

Women's only division board
IG||@Themankind_

Scouting page
IG|| @Amscouting

Apply to get scouted there website

www.yafanmodels.com/team/apply

Copy and paste the link on your browser

Ghana based Agency but they represent models from various countries in Africa

I know of Three Nigeria Models with them.

Jeffery Lever, Obanijesi Okunola and Moshe Falade

People in Ghana interested in been a model and you fit in the requirements in the main post.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
People in Lagos wanting to know more about modeling there's a school of modeling.

Around Yaba Unilag surroundings.

You could get scouted there during one of there classes.

Fb/IG Page|| Schoolofmodeling @Schoolofmodeling.

Just got it from a source the training is free now.

And there training location is a Zane Model Office.

You can DM them for more information.

Irrespective of this content I'm not affiliated to any of this agencies I'm just posting them so that new faces can actually know more bout modeling and how to prepare themselves before applying to an agencies.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Models can now book polaroid sessions @beskouted on Instagram and get free digital composite card. Sessions are to hold every saturday so you should start booking now. Send a dm to @beskouted on Instagram for booking price and other information.

Name's Koko
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Agencies in other Africa Countries
That are strong and can represent you better

Yafan Model Management in Ghana
Joram Model Management in Uganda
Boss Management in South Africa
Twenty Model Management in South Africa
Myfriendnerd in South Africa
Fusion in South Africa in term of modeling South Africa as a stronger market ahead of Nigeria some Nigeria Agencies even placed there models in S.A

Agencies I know of that as placed there models there so far, Beth, Fowler, Led, Wave, Fuse and more.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Modeling agencies that represent only female.

Few Models
Anani Models
Mild Models
Future Management Agency since 2020 I've not heard alot of them don't know maybe I will check up on them these days on IG.

But there Facebook they made there last post 2020 like they ain't consistent on Facebook they might be more consistent on Instagram.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Modeling agencies that exclusively represent only male in Nigeria.

Mybooker
LED Management
Cias Management
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some of the photographer that is good at taking Polaroid shot.

Humphrey Da Legendd Lagos

Ìyínkàyé Ọrẹolúwa Lagos

Name's Koko Lagos

IG|| @Mrdabishotit

IG|| KandJPolaroid Lagos.

Inimfon Udoh Uyo

IG|| @Mr.Mufasir Abuja

FB/IG|| Models Polaroid/Portfolio @Polariod577 Portharcourt

Message them to make enquires for price.

By including more photographers that does Polaroid.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Main Model Management is looking for female models with distinctive looks.

Age 16yrs to 25 yes old.

6ft to 6ft3
Skinny
Structure facial
Dark skinned / Light skinned

IG|| @Mainmodelmngts

You can submit your Polaroid to there scouting page on IG or tag them

IG||@Findusmain

Most fit-in those specifications.
Re: Nuggets For New Faces To Get Places With A Renowned Modeling Agency In Nigeria by AddyFalz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
And Also Fuse Management are not only based in Nigeria they've a division in Ghana managed by there scout Kiko and Also in South Africa now.

(1) (Reply)

What Cool Tats Can I Get On My Body? / The Search As Begin For The Super Model Contest / Fashion Or Trashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.