Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja (1879 Views)

Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by lackren(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Daniel Olugbenga Aluko known as Gbenga Aluko, a Senator who represents Ekiti South Senatorial District in Ist National Assembly has reportedly died.

According to the report, the lawmaker died on Saturday evening after he collapsed in his office in Abuja.

The chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was rushed to a hospital where he eventually gave up the ghost.

An aide to the former lawmaker confirmed that Senator Aluko did not exhibit any symptoms of sickness prior to his death.

He was one of the Governorship Aspirants in the 2018 election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Ekiti State. READ FULL STORY HERE

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by nairavsdollars(f): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rip
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vaccine has knack him
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Vaccine has knack him

Sharap.

Person no fit die again.

Abi e take vaccine pass those wey dey abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
That's Eniola Aluko's dad.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Prosperous111(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

Sharap.

Person no fit die again.

No mind the guy bros. Nah dull head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2021
How can he just slump and die

Make God dey shanu us
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Prosperous111:

No mind the guy bros. Nah dull head

My IQ consistently over 140

Your IQ 68 yet I am the dull head .

My Networth $$$$$$

Your networth 4000 USD yet I am the dull head cheesy grin. Please don't make me laugh Mister Society simp
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

Sharap.

Person no fit die again.

Keep deceiving yourself govt shill

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vaccinated-english-adults-under-60

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

My Networth $$$$$$

Your networth 4000 USD yet I am the dull head cheesy grin. Please don't make me laugh Mister Society simp

Sharap.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Another Nebulous website.

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Prosperous111(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

My Networth $$$$$$

Lol so nah money dem take Dey get sense now abi nah assets? You check my wallet see how much my life worth is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by dasparrow: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2021
That's unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by joyandfaith: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Vaccine has knack him

He did not collect any vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

He did not collect any vaccine.

How do you know?
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by JavaScript90: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2021
RIP to him. might be covid19 or an internal sickness. Or maybe his political enemies have quenched him
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 12:48am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

How do you know?

How do know he did?
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by joyandfaith: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

How do you know?

How did you know vaccine killed him? Did he tell you he collected vaccine?
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by DIKEnaWAR: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2021
This guy was one of those stubborn Senators from the PDP headed by Chuba Okadigbo, that gave Obj hell. Baba later made them all eat the humble pie.

I hear he is Prof Sam Aluko's son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

How do know he did?

All the tell tale signs . Hale and hearty one moment the next moment heart T Wave vanishes and poof the person gone
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

How did you know vaccine killed him? Did he tell you he collected vaccine?

I know he collected
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

All the tell tale signs . Hale and hearty one moment the next moment heart T Wave vanishes and poof the person gone

And such things never happened before covid-19?

So much for high IQ.
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Golan007: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
This guy was one of those stubborn Senators from the PDP headed by Chuba Okadigbo, that gave Obj hell. Baba later made them all eat the humble pie.

I hear he is Prof Sam Aluko's son.

Yeah, he is.

Father to Sone and Eniola Aluko - The Football players.

Was a very good Footballer himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

And such things never happened before covid-19?

So much for high IQ.

It's becoming too rampart ..what making fit sportsmen develope cardiac issue so much now ? wink

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by obiekunie01: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
Vaccine has knack him

bros!

i take god beg you to delete that post before them lab rats come pour you their frustration of knowing they have just 3 years to live!

oh i forgot self! some have just one year now while some have just two years! no be me talk amoo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you see how the lab rats don dey die like agric fowl for Europe so tay them don come dey protest for street saying their is no covid they just use them to experiment their poison called covid vaccine! cheesy grin

Even their useless media don take style dey mellow down for covid news. lipsrsealed cheesy

SERIOUS KATAKATA DEY COME BY 2022 WHEN MANY OF THEM GO DON DEY DROP ANYHOW! grin

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Mr High IQ! How did you end up getting your information about the death rate of the vacinnated in this country from your village drunk?

Next time try BBC, CNN, the Office of National Statistics and a couple of other credible news organisations. Let's see that high IQ at work.

I live here and what you just posted as information is something conjured from the delusional mind of someone who has access to a computer server and puts out anything he likes on the internet. Always start by examining the source of your information.

Unvaccinated people in this country are 32 times, 32 times more likely to die than those who are fully vaccinated. See the detailed report from the UK office of National Statistics, the key body charged with documenting deaths.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021

And what's with the cursing? Stop cursing people simply because you have differences of opinion! That's we did in kindergarten!

FarahAideed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
Mr High IQ! How did you end up getting your information about the death rate of the vacinnated in this country from your village drunk?

Next time try BBC, CNN, the Office of National Statistics and a couple of other credible news organisations. Let's see that high IQ at work.

I live here and what you just posted as information is something conjured from the delusional mind of someone who has access to a computer server and puts out anything he likes on the internet. Always start by examining the source of your information.

Unvaccinated people in this country are 32 times, 32 times more likely to die than those who are fully vaccinated. See the detailed report from the UK office of National Statistics, the key body charged with documenting deaths.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021

And what's with the cursing? Stop cursing people simply because you have differences of opinion! That's we did in kindergarten!

I am a pure blood and you expect me to get information from CNN ? I'll pass ..enjoy your vaccine Mr GMO cheesy.. I choose to be pure blooded for life

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 1:17am On Nov 21, 2021
NemoDatQuod:

Shill is not a curse
By govt shill I meant the govt uses him to distract Low IQed folks
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by ahnie: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Rip
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by Pumpumking: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Rip

^^^story
Sweery do u were tongue? cheesy
Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by atango(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2021
This confirms truly that you are a dull head.

FarahAideed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja by FarahAideed: 2:40am On Nov 21, 2021
atango:
This confirms truly that you are a dull head.

I don't argue with anyone with an IQ less than 100 you can never process what I am saying ...bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of PDP Panel Members Who Voted For Atiku’s Running Mate / EXCLUSIVE: Obi Agrees A Deal To Clear Path For Atiku’s Emergence / Adamawa Lawmaker Representing Atiku Constituency Donates Vehicles To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.