Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Business Model Every Programmer Should Know - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Business Model Every Programmer Should Know (227 Views)

Android Tips And Tricks Every Programmer Must Know / I Need A Website Done In Two Weeks,pls The Programmer Should Be Within Enugu / What Are The Top Five Languages Every Programmer Should Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Model Every Programmer Should Know by tunaxy(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2021
4 days ago, I wrote a post in form of discussion where I asked programmers how they make their money to help some of us that might be struggling financially despite a huge amount of skills at their disposal...

Here is the link to the previous post...

As a web developer with over 5 years experience in tech world... I have completed a lot of projects, small and large in both front & back-end but that's a story for another day.

The truth is I have struggled to monetize my skills and improve my financial freedom. It's not like I don't get paid from rendering services or working remotely, it is just not enough... at least for me, though I don't know about you. I want to be absolutely free, financially.

Not until 5 months ago, it was on Sunday evening, I was on field playing football as usual when my friend Bukky approached me and showed me a credit alert of over N250k. He said that's how much he made in just a week from this new business he is now doing.

Of course, I don't believe him, I mean this is online business and I remembered my own ordeal in anything that has to do with making money online. [Which is all absolutely bad experience]

Ok Bukky, what's this new business model? How do you do it? How can you make over N250k in just a week all at the comfort of your own home?

He looked at me and said, "The Lack Of Information Is The Reason A Lot Of People Suffer"

It's just because they don't know and they have nobody to guide them to the right path.

The business model is Affiliate Marketing !!!

For years, I have mastered a lot Of Skills and whenever I checked my account, trust me... it is not smiling at all.

But everything changed when I started this same business.

After I finished my hectic programming day, I will just pick up my phone and start pressing it, recommending different kind of products, useful and helpful product to those who need them. These products are digital products which are usually in form of Videos, PDFs, Audios etc and get paid commission for any sale. Of course, that's what affiliate marketing is all about.

And if you are thinking, what! I am a programmer, I can't do it, then it probably means your monthly income is over N750k already... so you can continue to do what you do.

The easiest thing is to go online, and google Search what affiliate marketing is all about... trust me, this business model is for everyone, no matter where you are, no matter what you do... I have seen medical doctors do it, I have seen engineers and so on.

If you are really interested in making passive income online, it won't affect your job, it won't affect your day to day activities... even if you have never make money online before... with just your phone, internet connection, and your brain... you are good to go my friend.

I have done this business, and I have been successful at it, I have even helped over 120 programmers like me to get started and they all have good things to say about it.

Making money online is not that mythical, sometimes it's about how informed you are.

It gives me so much joy to share this business model with fellow programmers.

I hope it helped.

If you are interested in knowing more about this profitable online business, use the link on my signature to get started immediately!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Benefits Of Digital Marketing Agency In Mumbai / Help Me To Recover My Gmail / What's Your Favorite One Liner about Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.