Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website (25210 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by sharpwriter(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2021

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by shugamummy: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Which one comes first? The chicken or the egg? Don't Answer with Buhari kind of cow infested Intuition. Good luck

ThatFairGuy:
Charged for lekkilies angry

Not until those who caused Lagos Carnage are charged and prosecuted.
Those who lynched and killed our security operatives are prosecuted.
Those who looted businesses and personal belongings are also dealt with..

Else It'll always be effort to futility
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by JuanDeDios: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yes, all murderers should be prosecuted - including those you listed; including those who murdered young Nigerians sitting on the ground and singing the national anthem.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Masterkernel1: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:
It was always a stupid petition.

Dumped and binned as it was always destined to.

Indeed those from that part of the country always have issues with comprehension, the article stated its clearly that it was pulled down by the petitioner or the content violents their terms, but you couldn't see the other.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by hotwax: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2021
United kingdom is backing buhari with full force...lolz.

Their slave colony must not fall.

Anything to keep the fulanis in power

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by od501: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Buhari is going to jail

Mark my words, there will be no Buhari to go to jail. The thing go shock you.

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by adamsmith914: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Xenry:
I signed it shaaa. Bubu deserves to go cool off for prison in 2023. What a useless president. I'm sure the 15years old me would surely rule better than this nincompoop! sad
Only foolish ignorant children wasted their bytes even visiting the website, Mumus.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by adamsmith914: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
hotwax:
United kingdom is backing buhari with full force...lolz.

Their slave colony must not fall.

Anything to keep the fulanis in power
Fulani Ebele Jonathan.

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by goodheart01: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

...and this stupid reno was in power when the below happened, and up till now, he and his brainwashed online idiots haven't seen anything bad about the murder of over 100 Anambra youths that their intestines were harvested and their corpse fed to the fishes in the river.
Hypocrisy will kill all evil, wicked and bad politicians in this nation one by one.
Copied from my role model on Nairaland,
Dem MANNA da TRUTH.

I love my mentor.
Aunty MANNA da truth.

The same reno that was in power with his boss when the most evil and devilish Policeman in the history of Africa (James Nwafor) killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their organs to his ritualist friends and threw them into the River for the fish to feed on.
They both wine and dine together while all these killings was going on.
This idiot witnessed and was aware of EVERYTHING James Nwafor did, since then, up till now, he has not done anything about it till today (no petition whatsoever!)

If people want to speak about the ills of this current government, it not not devilish souls like this Idiot and fraudster called reno that should open his mouth to speak.
This idiots bored us.
They think all Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia like the fools that worship them.

That is the kinda country you find yourself.
They are trying to tell us that the atrocities committed by James Nwafor is not worthy to write a petition about!
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.
But they are in Lagos calling Sanwo-Olu a murderer, while Obj, Wike that killed almost the whole men in a whole community
are Saints to them!
Hypocrisy will kill you all las las.
Na me talk am.

isn't your mentor, rather u are the same person with another moniker. Shey your yeye never do u abi??
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by adamsmith914: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Indeed those from that part of the country always have issues with comprehension, the article stated its clearly that it was pulled down by the petitioner or the content violents their terms, but you couldn't see the other.
Mumu where did the article say the petition was pulled down by the Petitioner? It was a frivolous petition that was brought to the attention of the site webmasters & was removed immediately. Nonsense childish proposal.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Julianaa: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2021
chariisGRACE:

The URL is correct

It did not violate community standard since Friday.

Reno did not remove it.

So, why was it removed?

Abi brown envelope don change hand?
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by adamsmith914: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Yes, all murderers should be prosecuted - including those you listed; including those who murdered young Nigerians sitting on the ground and singing the national anthem .
You mean Criminals? Wasn’t there a curfew in place, what were they doing @ the Toll gate Lekki, is that a Federal Government of Nigeria’s Asset? Anyone shot @ Lekki that day deserves what they got for purporting to disturb the civility of Lagos State.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Masterkernel1: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Mumu where did the article say the petition was pulled down by the Petitioner? It was a frivolous petition that was brought to the attention of the site webmasters & was removed immediately. Nonsense childish proposal.

... “This petition isn’t available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it,” a message on the petition page said.

It's unfortunate that you're throwing your misery to the public, face it.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by dustmalik: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
With this Fake news I can now conclude that 95% of those in this forum are zonbies, illiterates, dumb. No wonder your country is not moving forward at any level. Robots reasons better than all of you. The petition is on and it had reached 390,000 signatures that's if it had not entered 400,000 signatures. Tueh. https://www.change.org/p/international-criminal-court-petition-for-president-buhari-to-be-charged-before-the-icc-for-crimes-against-humanity
This is an old petition, and has been there for more than a year. However, the one by Reno, which he petitioned a week ago, has been removed.

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
dustmalik:

This is an old petition, and has been there for more than a year. However, the one by Reno, which he petitioned a week ago, has been removed.
Reno should've known that a petition like that is already in there before creating his own. All the same still make this one go viral for other people to sign it. Thanks
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by BeardedMeat(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

Fake news!
I just signed the petition.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by BeardedMeat(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
dustmalik:

So why was it not removed? Did it meet standard because I have signed it whether old or new!! Rubbish!
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by OBALOLA55(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

ARE YOU REALLY A TERRORIST PR YOU ARE JIST PRETENDING TO BE ONE
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Omicron007: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

...and this stupid reno was in power when the below happened, and up till now, he and his brainwashed online idiots haven't seen anything bad about the murder of over 100 Anambra youths that their intestines were harvested and their corpse fed to the fishes in the river.
Hypocrisy will kill all evil, wicked and bad politicians in this nation one by one.
Copied from my role model on Nairaland,
Dem MANNA da TRUTH.

I love my mentor.
Aunty MANNA da truth.

The same reno that was in power with his boss when the most evil and devilish Policeman in the history of Africa (James Nwafor) killed over 100 Anambra youths, sold their organs to his ritualist friends and threw them into the River for the fish to feed on.
They both wine and dine together while all these killings was going on.
This idiot witnessed and was aware of EVERYTHING James Nwafor did, since then, up till now, he has not done anything about it till today (no petition whatsoever!)

If people want to speak about the ills of this current government, it not not devilish souls like this Idiot and fraudster called reno that should open his mouth to speak.
This idiots bored us.
They think all Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia like the fools that worship them.

That is the kinda country you find yourself.
They are trying to tell us that the atrocities committed by James Nwafor is not worthy to write a petition about!
Since he is our brother, and one of our own,
let us leave him alone mentality is one of the evil vices that has taken this country 100 years back.
But let us go to other states and complain, protest and burn down their properties for 1/10th of what happened in Anambra!!
Wickedness even to our dead brothers and children in Anambra, all because of politics.
But they are in Lagos calling Sanwo-Olu a murderer, while Obj, Wike that killed almost the whole men in a whole community
are Saints to them!
Hypocrisy will kill you all las las.
Na me talk am.

is not your mentor. You are the same person with another moniker.
Stop deceiving people. Only the brainwashed ones like you will fall for your cheap tactics.

You are even calling Reno stupid. If you are the one being called Stupid, you'd rush and bring on your NLPolicewoman moniker to cry and wail all over the place while begging the mods to come and help you ban the person.

If Reno did not do what you wanted him to do, what about you? What did you do?
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Help2020: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Why will it not be removed, when we have 10 million Igbo youth in Nigeria and only 80,000 signed the petition, what a waste
In your mind it's only igbos that hate buhari..Well,I'm not Igbo,but I signed the petition.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by omostar: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
studio14:
Ndi ngbu enyego ha ego ka ha wepu ya, only sector working in nigeria is bribery and corruption sector. Buhari administration is all about bribery and intimidation.

NOTE: IF YOU QUOTE ME EVERYTHING BUHARI WISHED FOR NIGERIANS WILL COME ONLY TO YOUR FAMILY.
And everything you wish for Nigeria will come only to your family
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Xenry: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Only foolish ignorant children wasted their bytes even visiting the website, Mumus.
May Thunder wey get thorns strike you if you ever mention my moniker again!

Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Mayeldah(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Reno Omokri, please open another one. We will all sign the petition again. Buhari must enter jail las las.

To you BMCs, keep supporting evil. may your lives be destroyed the way destroyed Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by JuanDeDios: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
You mean Criminals? Wasn’t there a curfew in place, what were they doing @ the Toll gate Lekki, is that a Federal Government of Nigeria’s Asset? Anyone shot @ Lekki that day deserves what they got for purporting to disturb the civility of Lagos State.
Let's assume that in your country in your last life, when people are breaking the law, the appropriate response from security agencies is to open fire on them while they're sitting on the ground, waving the flag and singing the national anthem in submission to their country.

When was the curfew declared? When a curfew comes into force, do you stay where you are or go on the road to confront a bloodthirsty government?
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by pquaver(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
hectorswag:
Don't be too hasty. First find out the reason why the initial one was removed before creating another to avoid repeating the same mistake. Let Omokri be the one to create the new petition again but he should exclude the part where he mentioned that it was his twin sons who asked him to create it, that makes it look like its a personal vendetta.

Also, I don't think the Buhari government bribed the site to take down the petition. Even if they did, change.org wouldn't stoop so low as to accept it because their reputation is at stake. It must've been an error of some sort on the part of the petitioners or there's a bigger international force than change.org that's shielding Buhari from facing justice.

This Ipob eye don dey clear small at the bolded. Trump, Putin, Isreal, etc where with ipob and going to do everything to deal with Buhari so ipob will get Biafra.. Him zombie Eydon dey clear small.. Shebi icc una go cry tire.. Una go know say to be general for Naija no be mouth..
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by vislabraye(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

They are all very dumb sets of pigs, including the bald headed one representing them on this forum.
Everyone creating chaos, unrest and violence in this nation no go ever die better.

Idiotic reno,
Where is James Nwafor ?

How i hope this was the same way you talked about , created a website and start petition about the killings of over 100 youths that were killed and thrown into the River few years back by James Nwafor and his killer squads, under your administration as special assistant to looters and
criminals.
(Birds of a feather!)
Maybe SARS could have ended 8 years ago.
But it was all swept under the carpet by your cronies.
Where were you When Obasanjo destroyed a whole village,
Sending soldiers to kill all the men found there!
Just some few years ago too, not in 1970's shocked

The truth will set us free in this nation.
Someone of us will continue to say the truth,
Until it destroyed the wicked one.

Reading the link below will bring tears to your eyes if you have blood flowing in your veins.

https://hallmarknews.com/chilling-tales-of-sars-brutality-the-awkuzu-abattoir/

Excerpts.....

I was tied, my hands and my legs at the back together, and I was being tortured. They just wanted me to say, Yes, I did it. Of course, I didn’t do anything, I was just 17 at that time, and I was not ready to say I did it. But the torture was too much, I couldn’t stand anymore. I had to agree that yes, I did it. Because that was the only way they said they would stop torturing me.

“The social action team came in; I had been in prison for three years, because my case was dumped in a court that was not sitting. So, they helped me to pick it up and transfer it to a court that was sitting. And they were paying my lawyer to hasten up the case. That was how I was discharged and acquitted.”

Esther’s account is one of many, and the bulk of such happened in Anambra, particularly in Awkuzu, where activists say, is the ground zero of SARS brutality in the country.

Everyone chooses his fights. There's nothing wrong if you take up this James Nwafor up. He's a wicked soul.
Btw, has Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Biafra spoken about this Nwafor guy ? It's good you brought this matter up. And I hope the authorities handle it.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
omostar:

And everything you wish for Nigeria will come only to your family
I am a patriot, only you who championed cows more than human, are destroying the country.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by christistruth01: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omokri wil find his Petition if he diligently searches for it in the Garbage dump

He will need a Spade and Torchlight
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by UnabashedIPOB: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Golan007:

Nigeria will happen to you sooner than later.
Re: EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website by omostar: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
studio14:
I am a patriot, only you who championed cows more than human, are destroying the country.
FYI I am not a northerner and haven't been to the north self. I am more patriotic than you are. I have no other country apart from this. I only pray that God in his infinite mercy help disgrace and destroy those who wants it's downfall.

Police Kill Suspected IPOB/ESN Member In Imo, Recover Weapons / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) / Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57