Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Let Love Lead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Love Lead (91 Views)

Let Love Lead …. Jack-rich Patriots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Love Lead by Itiaba007: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2021
The best religion one should practice is love,I've been pondering over what happened between davido and his friends over the weekend and am totally convinced that truly love is divine.he demanded of his friends one million each,they gave it to him in surplus,he added fifty million and donated to charity.not that he doesn't have what to do with the money but he decided to let love supercede meanwhile some churches where already waiting for him to come and pay his tithe,or make heavy donations.when will the church start practicing what they have been preaching? love ur neighbor as yourself but church members don't even love themselves, church has been collecting from their members overtime but only few has done what davido did.its left for us to make our personal comparisons and evaluations regarding this my observation.personally I have officially decided to change my religion from christianity to love.please note that am not criticizing christianity neither am I criticizing the church,am not just comfortable with what is happening around me.thank you all happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / Greatest Religion Website / Be Faithful To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.