Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) (58584 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Philadelphia: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Mose1313r5:
Ok

Thief, you created this account today and are spamming all front page topics to catch a victim

Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Dinosaur teeth is catch phrase here. They want use that one get people attention. As if you will bring out the teeth from the phone. Even if you will, what exactly will you be doing with a dinosaur teeth. ? Let them provide an answer to the question. I'm sure the teeth is the only new feature on this phone. But chech out the difference in the price. Come to think of it how many teeth does a dinosaur have? So how many real teeth will they put in the millions of phones ? People that did not see a living dinosaur want to put it's real teeth in a phone and a stupid African falls for this scam? They will not call for their arrest the same way they called out one pastor for miracle money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by chi4ik4(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Teeth not Tooth as tooth is singular!!!
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Akerele44(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
80 million years old ke? shebi nairaland christians said the earth is not more than 4 thousand years old.

modified: ftc on a sunday morning. nl christians don die today
U dey mind those nairaland christians..na d history wey der great grand parents no knw na him dem dey come spit here for nairalanders grin
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Dinosaur teeth is catch phrase here. They want use that one get people attention. As if you will bring out the teeth from the phone. Even if you will, what exactly will you be doing with a dinosaur teeth. ? Let them provide an answer to the question. I'm sure the teeth is the only new feature on this phone. But chech out the difference in the price. Come to think of it how many teeth does a dinosaur have? So how many real teeth will they put in the millions of phones ? People that did not see a living dinosaur want to put it's real teeth in a phone and a stupid African falls for this scam? They will not call for their arrest the same way they called out one pastor for miracle money

reading the post would have saved you this epistle but go on

1 Like

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by techWriter3: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Lmaoo... Wetin fruit betweens have our boys mcquaid
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing like dinosaurs...... They never existed....... cheesy
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Go through the post and read so you will understand what this thread is really all about
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by coolhumble(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2021
O sumi o

Damscodammy1:
lori kini gan.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

oya reader. Sum
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

so now that you have read it when are you getting it? So what is the value of your useless reading and not buying it. ? If you do not buy it. Then you read their own epistles and my own epistles in vain
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
80 million years old ke? shebi nairaland christians said the earth is not more than 4 thousand years old.

Na you go just kill yourself because no one is at war with you. Stay blessed..
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Akerele44:

U dey mind those nairaland christians..na d history wey der great grand parents no knw na him dem dey come spit here for nairalanders grin

This stupid thing about you guys is that even the scientist call it a theory and which is just an assumption and not fact but foolish you wey no go do research will just be spewing thrash believing all you see once it's against people you dislike. Well done..your reward awaits you
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by wonderr(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
What's the economic benefit of the Dinosaur's tooth in my phone
dinosaur's tooth is a point of sale that makes it more valuable it's also what you are going to reckon with whenever you want to sell it
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Ujahson85(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

Nigerian and African Christians are so brainwashed, they can't find out anything for themselves but believe whatever lies told them by their chalartan pastors. They should go and study history and see that there's nothing original in Christianity but all their valued and cherished doctrines were copied from other older religions.
I understand they can't afford their cherished bubble to be burst and their false hope dash.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
so now that you have read it when are you getting it? So what is the value of your useless reading and not buying it. ? If you do not buy it. Then you read their own epistles and my own epistles in vain

you'll be alright! whatever you're going through is not the end of life!
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Something wey don finish already as at the time of this post
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Tah, who confirmed the tooth?
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
oya reader. Sum

well I like schooling children cuz we learn everyday.
1) the phone in question is not the normal iPhone but a luxury variant made by Caviar and not Apple like you assumed.
2) Caviar since you don't know are makers of luxury variants of products, they don't just remake phones, they don't interior decor, wristwatches, and other products.
3) They use expensive gems or stones and sometimes rare artifacts to create these products hence why they are usually expensive.
4) There will be only 7 of the phone made and not millions like you assumed hence why I said if you read the post itself you prolly would have commented differently
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by nesgeeek(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
that is about #3,572,544 on iphone. this amount is enough to buy some plots of land here in Nigeria.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

you'll be alright! whatever you're going through is not the end of life!
yes most honestly I'm not going through your kind of fake life. Only that you may never be alright on the day you found out
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

1) the phone in question is not the normal iPhone but a luxury variant made by Caviar and not Apple like you assumed.
2) Caviar since you don't know are makers of luxury variants of products, they don't just remake phones, they don't interior decor, wristwatches, and other products.
3) They use expensive gems or stones and sometimes rare artifacts to create these products hence why they are usually expensive.
4) There will be only 7 of the phone made and not millions like you assumed hence why I said if you read the post itself you prolly would have commented differently
did you miss out the dinosaur teeth? Or merely skipped it? Can you pls answer the question of it's value which is the point I tried to raise in my first post. Which in your stupid hurry you concluded that I did not read the post. ?
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by ledaman: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Slay Queens business is about to start with their hole!
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

at point 4 I hope afrter all your reading and comprehension, you will mobilize and get the 7 copy of the phone. Since it will be produced one per continent. So on and represent africa. Like I said now you confirm it. What's the value of bringing an advert to this forum that won't benefit us? So no member of NL can get this phone and that includes your stupid self
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
did you miss out the dinosaur teeth? Or merely skipped it? Can you pls answer the question of it's value which is the point I tried to raise in my first post. Which in your stupid hurry you concluded that I did not read the post. ?

read point #3 again and focus on rare artifacts or do you even what that means?
I didn't hurry to conclude, you never read the post, if you did as I pointed out, you'd know the phone wasn't made by Apple and it'll just be 7 quantity. someone that read wouldn't have made that error.

Economic value, I'd love to tell you all about it but if you're missing simple clues in my explanation, I can't say for certain you'd understand even if I explain but will jump to a defensive stand because this is an online forum and you can't be wrong right
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by collagiatepaper: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Odi mma
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
at point 4 I hope afrter all your reading and comprehension, you will mobilize and get the 7 copy of the phone. Since it will be produced one per continent. So on and represent africa. Like I said now you confirm it. What's the value of bringing an advert to this forum that won't benefit us? So no member of NL can get this phone and that includes your stupid self

stupid really? personal attacks? is that where we going. News flash I won't come down to your level.
if you don't even know the simple reason why this phone is news worthy then there is no point telling you anything because close minded people never get anything. Just move on dude, you'll be alright las las
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Chikpat(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

The earth is well over 2billion years old...about 4.5bn years
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Tonero231: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2021
It is because dinosaur teeth are not many grin
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Tonero231: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Why be say nah only 7 dem com make

Few dinosaur teeth available
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by scarycuteface(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2021
very unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / Tecno M6 discussions thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.