Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri (5146 Views)

Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Alaye! Abeg Bleep off my mention and go and die jawe!

Ojuku should be the one to be condemn for seceding the way he did.

Nah you and your useless family no go amount to anything in life! If e pain you, nah your headache be that.

Embark on any senseless war again, you and your love ones go end up like this again.
Like I said, what's there to say to the shameless

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Like I said, what's there to say to the shameless

SMH
A tribalist forming a saint grin

You fit carry your useless sef comot my front... Abeg! grin
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Biafran soldiers shouldn't have surrendered to Obasanjo. They should have fought till the end
And died like chickens ?
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Ikpa1: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who doesn't love Biafrans?

I'm proud, I love these guys: they are not cowards!
They have paid their dues, listen to them before it's too late.

These guys are fearless lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
bcomputer101:
Make una start another war I beg.
E get some multimillion naira shops and property of some Igbo's in Lagos wet I wan acquire.

Sebi una talk say u no get sense ni

There is already a slow motion civil war going on between the military and insurgents in the North East and bandits in the North West , i still don't know what you are waiting for before taking over the shops.

But if the slow motion civil war evolves into a full blown war and spreads to Abuja , that is when most of you southerners will understand that what happened in 1967 was just preparation and test running of what is to come.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:
This video made my Sunday. The only weapon of war Nigeria military had was starvation of women and children.

This weapon will be used by them they day igbos say enough is enough. Igbos should massively work on a similar weapon that can destroy farmlands all over Nigeria by setting up vast farms ablaze should another war come up and igbos need to defend themselves.
Let's see how 2023 will flow and if Nigeria Will chance igbos again
If una jump, 3 million

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
abeeee:

And died like chickens ?

Did Biafra really died like chicken, people who destroyed whole military division like the 2nd amoured division. Obasanjo lost 5000 soldiers, mostly Yorubas in his first military outing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:

There is already a slow motion civil war going on between the military and insurgents in the North East and bandits in the North West , i still don't know what you are waiting for before taking over the shops.

But if the slow motion civil war evolves into a full blown war and spreads to Abuja , that is when most of you southerners will understand that what happened in 1967 was just preparation and test running of what is to come.
the rich IBO's and the ones who own things know that it will be a big loss to them
Thats why they can't support Biafra
Imagine obi cubana loosing all his hotels in abuja
And the IBO business in the north that would be lost
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
abeeee:

If una jump, 3 million

This time around, the starvation Will be mutual assured . Farmlands will be set ablaze. Ojukwu was too civil for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:

This time around, the starvation Will be mutual assured . Farmlands will be set ablaze. Ojukwu was too civil for Nigeria
Will you be setting your farmlands ablaze or theirs
The war was fought and (if e even happen again ) will be fought in your lands so which farm una wan burn

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
abeeee:
the rich IBO's and the ones who own things know that it will be a big loss to them
Thats why they can't support Biafra
Imagine obi cubana loosing all his hotels in abuja
And the IBO business in the north that would be lost

Anybody who fights over empty hotels during war needs to have a Brain examination. The real battle the way I see it will be control over oil wells , gas pipeline , seas shore etc

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
abeeee:

Will you be setting your farmlands ablaze or theirs
The war was fought and (if e even happen again ) will be fought in your lands so which farm una wan burn

The was has already started in the North East and north west and spilling over to Abuja and the north Central. Let the war mature

3 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:

The was has already started in the North East and north west and spilling over to Abuja and the north Central. Let the war mature
Lol which war ??
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:

Anybody who fights over empty hotels during war needs to have a Brain examination. The real battle the way I see it will be control over oil wells , gas pipeline , seas shore etc
that's the same thing you did the last time and you lost cause of hunger
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
kettykin:

Oh are you saying the islamist insurgents and bandits in the north are with Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by mightyhaze: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
They shouldn't have wasted that much bullets cool
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
You dey hear dey show your foolishness....

but for IBADAN Fulani herdsmen kill your mama and papa...Na Igbo be your Problem

For Ibadan Fulani release their OGA for Prison...Na IGBO Be your Problem

FOR OGUN "Yewaland" Fulani dey everywhere na ..IGBO be your problem.

You dey laugh little children that have grown to MEN AND WOMEN that miscreants like your fathers cant compete against??...Even when una no fight war??

NA DIE UNA DEY!!

DubaiLandLord1:
Fulani herdsmen dey wreck havoc in Enugu, but you dey hear dey fumble grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wetin kwancern you with matter wey dey sup for BIAFRA land....

Dem tell you say , people like you follow for the equation...Why must you involve in activities that you know nothing about??

The election held...even international bodies asked that the elections be held, because they saw the game plan of the useless miscreants in power.

Now, the election has been held. Does that stop the agitation??...Go and release Sunday IGBoho...he needs your sophisticated foolishness.

abeeee:

You people talk too much
Achieve something first
Ordinary no election that day wey una talk
Shi shi nor happen
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by mightyhaze: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
bcomputer101 ?post=107824332:
E get some multimillion naira shops and property of some Igbo's in Lagos wet I wan acquire.

So your destiny no pass to covet people properties? Them swear for una? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by kettykin: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
mightyhaze:
So your destiny no pass to covet people properties? Them swear for una? cheesy

The video has put them in a panic stricken mode, any video or activity of igbo rising gives some certain people epilepsy, meanwhile if it was a video of Boko Haram driving out soldiers from Bama or Gwoza you will see them mute like vultures suffering from seizures.
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by mightyhaze: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Alaye! Abeg Bleep off my mention and go and die jawe!

Ojuku should be the one to be condemn for seceding the way he did.

Nah you and your useless family no go amount to anything in life! If e pain you, nah your headache be that.

Embark on any senseless war again, you and your love ones go end up like this again.
Thanks for all these pictures. They actually reminds the average igboman to stay very much woke,speculative and prepared because of the snakes and scorpions that surrounds them.

Do u have more of them?

4 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by abeeee(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
Wetin kwancern you with matter wey dey sup for BIAFRA land....

Dem tell you say , people like you follow for the equation...Why must you involve in activities that you know nothing about??

The election held...even international bodies asked that the elections be held, because they saw the game plan of the useless miscreants in power.

Now, the election has been held. Does that stop the agitation??...Go and release Sunday IGBoho...he needs your sophisticated foolishness.

I have no business with Sunday igboho
He is a criminal and he should continue to rot and die in prison just like KANU

And there again the struggle will never yield anything fruitful
Your rich ibos and elite and the educated know this .....that's why those shouting Biafra and namdi are the pleabians .........same with that shitty oduduwa republic so bros no level
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by BKayy: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
bcomputer101:

Don't justify the stereotype.
I refuse to accept the stereotype that Yoruba people are lazy.
Dont force me to

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Landmack: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING....THE MISCREANTS CELEBRATE "NNAMDI KANU'S" INCARCERATION...BUT UNKNOWN TO THEM IPOB IS BIGGER THAN EVEN NNAMDI KANU...

BIAFRA IS A MUST AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU "AFONJA MISCREANTS FROM KOGI STATE TO LAGOS" CAN INFLUENCE CONCERNING THE REALITY OF A BIAFRA NATION.

AS FOR THE FULANI MISCREANTS IN THE BMC CREW, THE NEW BIAFRA AWARENESS IS BEYOND YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU HAVE MET YOUR SUPERIOR IN THIS REGARD. BIAFRA IS ALREADY CONFIRMED.

NA DIE UNA DEY....[/s]

Pls shutt up with this noise. A good number of our igbos are not interested in ur proposed nonsense Biafra. Just small power dey gave to MNK and co,they’ve all turned the region to a dungeon. Our pple are passing through hell currently because of the illiterate and touting route your fellow Ipob decided to take. Pls just shut up ur dirty mouth biko. Like the Biafra will be any better than Nigeria. The blood of our brothers and sisters who died within the period of yall foolishness will continue to haunt u pple. Ediot
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by perez100: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
This running stuff has been the nature of the Nigerian military. They ran away each time they encountered Biafran Military and they came back to kill children and women when Russian and British Airforce had cleared the way for them.

The Nigerian Military are only strong when they see unarmed civilians and raping women.

1 Like

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
KITIKPA GBU KWA GI....Who doesn't know that you miscreant zombies are becoming weary...you now resort to claiming IGBO and answering IGBO names to sow what ...Division??...YOU FAILED WOEFULLY.

If you believe yourself ...a referendum will answer that question..in less than 1 week. Dont ever in your miserable life quote me again with this your IGBO wannabe Nonsense....Tueh!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Landmack:

Pls shutt up with this noise. A good number of our igbos are not interested in ur proposed nonsense Biafra. Just small power dey gave to MNK and co,they’ve all turned the region to a dungeon. Our pple are passing through hell currently because of the illiterate and touting route your fellow Ipob decided to take. Pls just shut up ur dirty mouth biko. Like the Biafra will be any better than Nigeria. The blood of our brothers and sisters who died within the period of yall foolishness will continue to haunt u pple. Ediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by Landmack: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
abeeee:

You people talk too much
Achieve something first
Ordinary no election that day wey una talk
Shi shi nor happen
Anambra pple were waiting for the fools. They all went into hiding same way they went into hiding the day Jubril el sudani visited Ipob headquarters.

See the way the ediots have turned Imo state to another Sambisa,same way dey wanted to turn Anambra to. But Anambra pple are wiser than them. They will all kip dying like fowls if they fail to be using their senses. They think everything is gragragra and nonsense chest talk. They should go and ask MNK and late Ikonso how far?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by esnbrutality: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mugu, thinks he is insulting IGBO people..but unknown to him...men dey PARA!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

mightyhaze:
Thanks for all these pictures. They actually reminds the average igboman to stay very much woke,speculative and prepared because of the snakes and scorpions that surrounds them.

Do u have more of them?
Re: Rare Footage Of Biafran Forces Driving Nigeria Army And Vandals Out Of Owerri by christistruth01: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Biafran soldiers shouldn't have surrendered to Obasanjo. They should have fought till the end

They did fight to the end

The end was when Gen Ojukwu absconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / Obi Is Winning Lagos / Why Has No World Leader Congratulated Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.