Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video (23104 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by TemmyT002(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
How is this woman's name pronounced?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Crixxx: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
We4all:
Even Mercy Eke? I thought she was made. I guess her Igbotic girl nature is playing out and she thinks guys will be moved by her plastic ass. And as for Pere, how many fans does he have that he wants to join the trends?

She is proudly igbotic. What's your headache if she posts her acc no?
Didn't Davido and other celebrities post theirs?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hojix:
I hope. She talking to celebrities like her,not people like me that can't fend for myself.

Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

SHAMELESS USELESS SCAMMER
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Adakintroy: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians don't have original thought. They are not being led by their own true spirit. Wetin person do na them de always follow.

Follow follow spirit leads nowhere. T.b Joshua will say faith is not imitation. Just because Jesus spit on a mud and rubb it on a blind man's eye does not mean everyone should go about spitting on mud and rubbing it on peoples eyes as miracle potentials.. Do as you are led. If it works fine if does not ok. Stop the follow follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Olayetan(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
BigSarah:
Since Davido did it, I've stopped viewing celebrities IG status, account number everywhere...

Should I call it hunger or greed?

How 200m no go enter their eyes, some go don dey assume they should be able to get 50m from fans and friends.

Stupid yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by vickydevoka(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
We4all:
Even Mercy Eke? I thought she was made. I guess her Igbotic girl nature is playing out and she thinks guys will be moved by her plastic ass. And as for Pere, how many fans does he have that he wants to join the trends?
It's really moving her clients. When u have money that when u know that money =woman. Wen u have money na nengi go de hungry u
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Impregnablefolk: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Abeg make una epp me ask dis hanty wetin she dey talk. Talk nla wan 2 follow n trend. Hanty "u say wetin? I can't hia u well." Make I ask lyk 2 Face.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Agbecassava: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Check out pictures from ASA DAY WORLDWIDE 2021:

https://www.nairaland.com/6860896/memories-asa-day-2021-pictures

Oga please
I still dey beg you
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Agbecassava: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Check out pictures from ASA DAY WORLDWIDE 2021:

https://www.nairaland.com/6860896/memories-asa-day-2021-pictures

Oga please
I still dey beg you
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by TheGift: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
BigSarah:
Since Davido did it, I've stopped viewing celebrities IG status, account number everywhere...

Maybe both , hunger and greed, not just for money , but for public approval and adulation.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by seyz91(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Jubilancy:
Yeah, we(most people) have normalised jumping on trends no matter how ridiculous or degrading it might be just to feel among!

I was discussing with my colleagues at work and some where even chest beating how much they will get if they put out their acct.... and how much less the other will get...bla bla

Sigh.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by seyz91(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Wonk:
Be like say Eucharia get malaria
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Mypeople2(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sammydanny:
Eucharia Anunobi, the respected veteran Nollywood actress, has criticized those posting account details on social media to solicit funds from fans and friends.

It will be recalled that popular singer, Davido started the trend few days ago as he posted his account details challenging his friends to send him money.Help me ask them those Actresses and Actors who did they help ?

Some celebrities like Kunle Remi, Mercy Eke, Pere Egbi followed the trend and started posting their account details on social media demanding money.

Eucharia, who seemed unpleased with the trend said those putting up account details are shameless and evil.

In a post on her Instagram page, the 56-year-old actress wrote: “The love of money is said to be evil not money rather what is evil is doing anything shamelessly and negatively to get money

“Putting up your account numbers to get money when you’re not doing anything to help humanity is evil.”

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjP6U1YTmRM[/flash]
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Unlimitedpat(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2021
TemmyT002:
How is this woman's name pronounced?
you wan hear voicenote here?!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by samuel051: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Lordthaddeus666:

Join the Great Sacred Illuminati Cult to option wealth and protection. Are you a business individual, politician, musician,footballer e.t.c? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor and be powerful in the world? Become a member and receive the sum of $700,000.00USD, A house to live and also receive $200,000.00 monthly as membership benefit, get funded with money to start up business. This is real and no human sacrifices/soul selling so inbox Mr Abiodun if you're interested WhatsApp him +2348114880069
Mumu scammer

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by femiasaolu2014: 1:31am On Nov 22, 2021
This irresponsible woman those days is now the one who has appointed herself as morality judge on the Internet, judging people and condemning actions.

Age really calms people down.

She should GTFOH and STFU sha

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by favour32(m): 3:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Klington:
Hungerbad
He had a human touch of kindness.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by casppyjay: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Lordthaddeus666:

Join the Great Sacred Illuminati Cult to option wealth and protection. Are you a business individual, politician, musician,footballer e.t.c? Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor and be powerful in the world? Become a member and receive the sum of $700,000.00USD, A house to live and also receive $200,000.00 monthly as membership benefit, get funded with money to start up business. This is real and no human sacrifices/soul selling so inbox Mr Abiodun if you're interested WhatsApp him +2348114880069

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Btruth: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

greed.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Bigpapi: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Haha Mercy Eke shey u no get shame ni?
Dis ur Toto e dey rest so?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by TemmyT002(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
you wan hear voicenote here?!

Lol
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Hungerbadoo: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Klington:
Hungerbad
Hunger and Buhari which one come bad pass oga?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by AmuRubber(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2021
JustStupidity:
Who's she? All this upcoming actress will not allow person rest.

Android Generation kid spotted!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by sirblend: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2021
priscaoge:
I see jobless broke people trolling Mercy Eke here! Funny how Y’all were blind to the 5Million naira grant she gave to small business owners few days ago. How many people have you helped out of poverty in your entire life?? How many people have you supported financially?

Before you sit behind your keyboards to troll anyone, make sure you are richer and better than that person.

Ndi obi ojooo undecided undecided undecided

Its obvious you are one of those ignorant die hard fan of Mercy Eke who will kill anyone who mentioned her name.
Please find a better job to do instead of defending all this celebrity online.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by iceybux(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
priscaoge:
I see jobless broke people trolling Mercy Eke here! Funny how Y’all were blind to the 5Million naira grant she gave to small business owners few days ago. How many people have you helped out of poverty in your entire life?? How many people have you supported financially?

Before you sit behind your keyboards to troll anyone, make sure you are richer and better than that person.

Ndi obi ojooo undecided undecided undecided

Few days ago.. she gave 5million to who? So now she wants to collect it back double bcus she gave 5 million.. who send her.. rubbish
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video by Greatfullheart: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
We all Davido used the money and gave to charity and orphanages, i don't know for other celebrities oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malcolm Trimnell: Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Son Graduates From The University / Hold A Pepper Spray - Beverly Osu To Ladies Who Drive Alone At Night In Lagos / Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.