Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Replying This Topic; Https://www.nairaland.com/6859997/yorubas-please-stop-engag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replying This Topic; Https://www.nairaland.com/6859997/yorubas-please-stop-engag (137 Views)

Yorubas Please Stop Engaging Igbos. / Yorubas Please Be Vigilant / Yorubas, Please Lets Not Get Carried Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Replying This Topic; Https://www.nairaland.com/6859997/yorubas-please-stop-engag by Ikpa1: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
I came back online because of a thread on Biafran soldiers pushing back the Nigeria army.

I feel very proud now!
I want the Awolowose' to understand that the Igbos have war in their blood! Their grandparents were involved in Nigeria civil war and it's in their genes. They are not afraid!

Afonja, support the Igbos to leave Nigeria for the benefit of your interest. They know you guys can do it.
Their tired is tired.
Re: Replying This Topic; Https://www.nairaland.com/6859997/yorubas-please-stop-engag by hollah123: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ikpa1:
I came back online because of a thread on Biafran soldiers pushing back the Nigeria army.

I feel very proud now!
I want the Awolowose' to understand that the Igbos have war in their blood! Their grandparents were involved in Nigeria civil war and it's in their genes. They are not afraid!

Afonja, support the Igbos to leave Nigeria for the benefit of your interest. They know you guys can do it.
Their tired is tired.
which war have d igbos ever won all their life?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Ebun Adegboruwa’s Self-adulation, Inconsistencies On Lagos Panel’s / Gov Abubakar Sani Bello Calls For Collective Efforts In Providing Quality Edu... / Nigerians Urge To Patronise Locally Developed Local ICT Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.